[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now with xbone games coming to pc whats the point of ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: microsoft ass.jpg (36 KB, 550x446) Image search: [Google]
microsoft ass.jpg
36 KB, 550x446
So now with xbone games coming to pc whats the point of ever buying an xbox over a ps4?
>>
If you can't afford a PC (inb4 you can buy a $299 PC) but want to play Halo/Gears/etc then you'd buy an Xbox One. Also, with cross-platform play, there will overall be more people playing online, so regardless of which platform you use, it's a good thing for gamers.

Having said that, you'd best wait for Scorpio. When that comes out, I dunno why you'd pick Neo.
>>
>>342998439
There was never a point.

Xbox One was always dogshit.

360 was better than PS3, and PS4 is better than the XOne.

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>342998964
>360 was better than PS3

I disagree
>>
for console-only players, of course

belive it or not, most console gamers do not have gaming pcs
>>
>>342998964

360 had no games

All the interesting action adventure and rpg games were on PS3
>>
>>342998439
Literally none.
That's a good thing though, less consoles to buy
>>
>>342998964
>360 was better than PS3

PS3 had every game 360 had except shit like gears and halo plus a shit ton of exclusives
>>
>>342999659
Lost Odyssey? Blue Dragon? Forza?
>>
>>342998439

Console users aren't gonna buy 1k pcs

So they will have a choice between the weaker neo or the scorpio
>>
>>342999805
>Lost Odyssey? Blue Dragon?

mediocre, lost odyssey is only brought up because of muh feelz, the gameplay is borning

can't comment on blue dragon didn't play

can't comment on forza but I don't give a shit about racing games, most people don't

even if you take those into consideration, they can't compete with ps3 exclusives, at all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.