[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where can I get the US Version? can't find it on the PS Store.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: EOH_PS4_Cover.jpg (29 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
EOH_PS4_Cover.jpg
29 KB, 250x311
So where can I get the US Version?
can't find it on the PS Store.
>>
>>342995579
I think it comes out in a day or two. Use Google nigga
>>
>>342996898
I know it comes out in a day anon, problem is I wanna buy it and pre-load and it's not even on the store.
>>
>>342997029
It's probably not "popular" enough for digital pre-order and pre-load.
>>
>>342997029
Do they usually offer pre-loading for niche Nip games? Not that i've seen...
>>
>>342995579
its a shitty game why would there be pre load?
>>
>>342999609
How long have you played it? Can you elaborate more?
>>
>>343000635
Not him but I played the demo and it was pretty fucking bad. Think Naruto storm games but it feels clunky and slow.
>>
>>343000635

Lots of people have played the hap version.

Apparently the game is shit. Really shit.

The last one on ps3 was meant to be way better. Just get it.
>>
>>343000635
played the original jap demo and hated it the update was made because EVERYONE hated it. The update was just moderately better and by moderately I mean its only saving grace is that it has jojo characters
>>
>>343000837
I a;ready bought ASB on release date. >>343000836
>>343001285
So its not even really worth it for Jojo fans?
>>
>>343001556
It seems inferior to ASB in every way really. Even the models are the same so it doesn't even have better graphics going for it.
>>
>>343001556
nope just request they make a asb2 and forget this game even existed
>>
>>343000635
>good things from EoH
characters
team battle system
a new story (not that the story is good, just that it's new)
Great Heart Attacks
fanservice

>bad things about EoH
fighting is slow and pretty boring
not enough characters (where the FUCK are Abbachio, Foo Fighters, Straizo, Ringo and Yasuho?)
music is not as good as ASB
story is bad
not enough team attacks (why are there no pillar men combos?)
it's not ASB 2
>>
>>343001861
Did the Pillar Men even really fight as a team? Santana was found alone probably because of what a weak cunt he was, ACDC was an idiot and attacked the group by himself, Wham was plenty strong by himself and had way more honor than any of the other Pillar Men, and Cars didn't need anyone else. The only thing they did together was pose, get frozen in a dumb wall, and put rings on Joseph's heart.
>>
>>343002323
yeah, but did DIO and Pucci ever fight together? Or Dio and DIO, for that matter?
The team attacks were just flashy ways to show off cool things that could happen if the characters decided to fight together, but whatever, no Team Attack with the Pillar Men, not a huge loss
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.