[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/t opic/20745744692#18 POS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: logo.png (243 KB, 516x411) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
243 KB, 516x411
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745744692#18

POST YFW LEGIONKEKS AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR CAMERA DISTANCE ANYMORE
>>
File: e8vFT6t.jpg (468 KB, 1679x1049) Image search: [Google]
e8vFT6t.jpg
468 KB, 1679x1049
I haven't played WoW since Wrath, but this looks fine to me. What's the issue?
>>
>an advantage

PvP ruins something again. No surprise.
>>
I didn't even know you could do this

Really, the max camera distance in game is way more than enough
>>
>>342995345
>LEGIONKEKS
That's pretty weak, anon. It's practically begging to be called lelgions
>>
>>342996873
If you aren't tanking bosses the size of a mountain, sure.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>342997207
>bosses the size of a mountain, sure.
>>
>>342997476
RIIIIIISE
>>
>the game would look too ugly if we allowed you to zoom out

this is actually, unironically, the argument that blizzard employee is using

I don't even play this shit game and this still makes me mad
>>
File: janitor.png (96 KB, 258x190) Image search: [Google]
janitor.png
96 KB, 258x190
>yfw you didn't fall for the Legion pre-order meme
>>
>>342995345
Pretty sure they removed that years ago
>>
>>342996179
This is a screenshot taken in literally idea conditions.
No combat going on, solo, out in the world, with minimal environmental objects to obscure vision.

Now, in raids, especially for Tanks, being able to zoom out so far you can no longer see your own character just to be able to see where all the mobs are is essential to success.

Also, the numbers they pulled on a "small fraction" of the playerbase playing with a very zoomed out cam are flat wrong.
In actuality, 75%+ of players reported to using add-ons to even further extend the max zoom distance than live WoW's already huge zoom out distance, not the "tiny fraction" the devs claim.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.