[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to get into fighting games and noticed this was on sale,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
i want to get into fighting games and noticed this was on sale, is it fun? should i buy it?
>>
>>342994450
If you want to get into fighting games get SFV if you just want to play some fighting games you can get this one
>>
>>342994684
does blazblue have good online?
>>
>>342994450
It's really fun; I'm enjoying it a lot. But I'd say to make sure that you have friends to play it with
>>
>>342994684
SFV is a weird place to start, simply because it's not that good.

Op, the game you are considering is pretty good. Keep in mind that the community on PC is just barely there, so you might want to check beforehand if people from around your area are playing - there should be a relevant thread in steam discussions.
>>
>>342994450
you'll play it 2 hours and never touch it again admit it
>>
>>342996727
Not if this>>342996387

Me and my roommate play together regularly. Its a great game. Especially if your not feeling xrd for whatever reason.
>>
>>342996634
>sfv
>not that good
Really rocky launch, but it's all good now.

Does BBCPE have a decent community on PS4? If not, how about GG Revelator?
>>
>>342994450
Hey Guilty Gear Xrd instead. The tutorials are amazing at teaching you everything from beginner to advanced techniques.
>>
>>342995146
I never had any problem with it
>>
>>342994684
>>342996387
i'd like to play it on pc, but all my friends are playing overwatch and i've taken a break from it, might know 1 guy that would play this if i shill it hard enough
>>
>>342994450
>Blazblue

No.
>>
>>342994450
If you want to get into fighting games you should emulate some on Fightcade before committing to a purchase. There's tons to try and a few still have decently large communities. (Like Third Strike and Super Turbo for Street Fighter)
>>
>>342997587
If you're good friends with this guy and he will actually play the game often, then go for it. If he'll play it for a week and then drop it, then it's most likely not worth it unless you really like playing fighting games online
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.