[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unreleased weapons in Bloodstained demo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: miriam_whip.jpg (182 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
miriam_whip.jpg
182 KB, 800x600
Apparently there's a lot of extra stuff buried in the demo's files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fh86TzZRhk
>>
File: bloodstained_FSAA.jpg (697 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained_FSAA.jpg
697 KB, 1920x1080
>>342992984
That post process AA filter you're using is shite IGA, use proper FSAA please.
>>
It really is Castlevania. My dick could get harder only if it was full 2D with nice sprites.
>>
>>342992984
>Musket
Neat
>>
Looks like they've got all the weapon types from Soma's games, except a musket instead of a handgun.
>>
>>342992984
Nice variety of weapons.
>>
File: want3.jpg (138 KB, 556x413) Image search: [Google]
want3.jpg
138 KB, 556x413
>>342993193
>Bloodstained with real FSAA

How did you get around the developer enforced AA in DirectX 10/11?
>>
>>342993193
How about you tell us how to turn off the shitty post process AA and turn on FSAA?
>>
>>342994183
He's probably using full screen supersampling, it's a driver level hack that ATI implemented to get around developer enforced FSAA methods. What it does is render the framebuffer twice as large and then scales it down. D3D never sees this happening so it doesn't count as "FSAA".

It's pretty retarded that you have to resort to shit like that to get improved FSAA in DirectX 10 and 11 idk what the fuck Microshit was smoking when they decided that would be a good idea. Because of this bullshit you're stuck with whatever FSAA methods the dev thought would be best and if faster hardware comes out that can handle better FSAA comes out you can't take advantage of it on older games. ATI's full screen supersampling trick was implemented to get around that and allow you to take advantage of newer hardware on older D3D10/11 games.
>>
>>342994889
>ATI's trick
You do realize that's just downsampling and Nvidia can do it as well right?
>>
File: 1242986836175.jpg (99 KB, 732x348) Image search: [Google]
1242986836175.jpg
99 KB, 732x348
>>342995042

I don't own an Nvida card so I'm not qualified to speak about what they do or don't have. It makes sense that they do and more power to them.
>>
File: iN979u1.jpg (40 KB, 709x533) Image search: [Google]
iN979u1.jpg
40 KB, 709x533
Vepar's model sans tentacles (which are apparently a separate model)

Note that I didn't do this myself I found this online.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.