[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video game character does this track fit best? https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Long may she Reign.jpg (60 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Long may she Reign.jpg
60 KB, 600x300
What video game character does this track fit best?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY
>>
Big Boss
>>
I've had this stuck in my head for the last 20 hours.

I don't know if it's that the track is really that good or if it's just the directing and editing to put it and the scene together works so perfectly.

Maybe it's a bit of both
>>
SA2 shadow, before they brought him back to life just to be an edgy sonic doppelganger.

Before he turns good in SA2, his story is actually somewhat tragic and he years for revenge.
>>
What's the big deal?
Don't tell me they actually had a season finale that was actually good for once.
>>
>>342992635
Fpbp
>>
So basically someone whose moral standing easy questionable to begin with but nonetheless did everything they ever did for the ones they love and now that they have been humiloated, beaten, and pushed into a corner, they have unless a shed their wrath and systematically destroyed all their enemies in one calculated swoop and will now rule with an iron fist and cold heart over all that disagree?

I guess Arthus?
>>
Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>>
Mighty No. 9
>>
>>342992556
I was listening to this right before i saw this thread, get out of my fucking head OP.
>>
>>342993186
Well they didn't know how to resolve the High Sparrow and Margaery vs. Cersei plot so they just killed everyone

Otherwise it was pretty good
>>
>>342994720
No
>>
>>342993186
It was the best season finale the show has ever had.

The first 20 minutes have some of the best directing I've ever seen in a television series. Shit is spooky.

Rest of the episode was just alright, but that beginning shit was just done so well.
>>
File: 1417351524347.png (1 MB, 762x1133) Image search: [Google]
1417351524347.png
1 MB, 762x1133
>>342993186
It actually didn't feel like a rushed mess where every character got 60 seconds to do something 'epic'.
>>
I refuse to believe D&D wrote this episode.

Way above their talent level
>>
>>342996178
The first bit was classic D&D not knowing how to end a plot in a satisfying
>>
>>342996178
As >>342992807 said, it doesn't really have to do with writing. It's all directing and screenplay mixed with music overlay, much of which is don't after shooting is finished.

I haven't really liked the show in a while, mostly because I'm a huge patrician that's never impressed with anything anymore but even I was on the edge of my seat for the whole trial sequence. It could have been done in 5 minutes, but the director have it time to flesh out and mix with the expertly composed new track. This gave the sequence a shit ton of gravity that the show hasn't had in quite some time.

That being said, the actual writing does bog down later parts of the episode, particularly the ending. It's obvious D&D have a huge Daenerys fetish, and that's fine, they don't need to change her scenes, but they also don't need to always end with them. The episode should have ended with Cersei being crowned. It would have been a perfect bookend to how the episode started, but instead, nope! More Dany, which probably should have been saved for the ending of the season 7 premiere.

They pulled this same shit last season with the penultimate episode, where the episode should have ended with Standish burning Shireen. It would have had a much stronger impact, but instead they cut to a Dany scene for the ending.
>>
>>342996178
90% of the quality was from the director, same guy that did Hardhome and Battle of Bastards

The other 10% was the composer
>>
>>342999189
more like 60% the composer and 40% the director man
>>
File: punishedrbrad.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
punishedrbrad.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.