[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been given the keys to the .Hack// franchise and decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
You have been given the keys to the .Hack// franchise and decent funding, how do you revive the franchise?

As for me:

>rerelease the original series and GU on the PSN, HD or whatever, big bundles for cheap, use that to help with the main feature
>PS4 .Hack// title, work on making one big title with a cliffhanger ending but lots of side quests, optional characters, and areas to explore similar to Chrono Cross or Final Fantasy VI
>online co op, no competitive or shit like that, save that for later
>hopefully first game does good enough for a sequel
>>
>>
First I'd release the PS2 games on the PSN and announce a new game in development.

Create a dungeon crawler that can be played with up to 3 others online, kinda like PSO. Static maps, monsters and treasures.

Hire the writers for the original series to write the story for it because I'm not creative.
>>
An enhanced remake of the original four games. Release .hack//SIGN on Youtube and Nicovideo to promote the games. Promote out the ass. The original .hack games had the most amazing promotion campaign I'd ever seen for a video game, which was part of the reason for its massive success. They need to stop being so lazy with this shit.
>>
First I'd release the PS2 games on the PSN and announce a new game in development.

Create a dungeon crawler that can be played with up to 3 others online, kinda like PSO. Static maps, monsters and treasures.

Hire the writers for the original series to write the story for it because I'm not creative.
>>
A remake would really be the best way to gauge and strengthen interest in the series, especially since Kite is basically the most popular character ever and they always have him cameo in fucking everything. If the remake does very well, then future console titles could be greenlit. If it doesn't do as well as expected, it'll still probably perform well enough to make a decent profit so there's less risk involved.
>>
.hack vrmmorpg for psvr, and pc. Make it like the anime.

Done i just made a billion dollars
>>
File: 1457312318628.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1457312318628.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
Persona/.hack game made by bethesda
>>
>>342993045
What the fuck son? You trolling? Otherwise, I need you to explain this to me.
>>
File: 1439696648466.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1439696648466.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>342993621
Say hello to the developer team
>>
>Hire on the writers of .hack and .hack/G.U. to make something coherent.
>Rip the combat from G.U. rip the dungeons of .hack
>Rip Fragment in character creation only, give it some more spice.
>Allow players to meet NPC versions of other players in the town or field that they can trade with or request a party.
>Bring back the alphabet system.

It's really gonna depend on what the writers push out whether or not it's good enough for a sequal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.