[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trophies and Achievements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 642x362
What do you think about Trophies from PSN, Steam and XBox? Do you complete every achievement for every game you play? Do you like them? Discuss! Havent seen a thread like this in /v/
>>
Achievments are cool when they serve as a list of optional challenges. But when they're just "Kill 100 enemies" that's boring and lame.
>>
I try to get them in every game I play but the I avoid the most grinding ones.
>>
>>342989262
I think the online multiplayer achievements are the worse
>>
>>342989390
Fuck Naughty Dog man, they always put a lot of multiplayer trophies on their games
>>
>>342989494
Like Uncharted saga............
>>
Well if I want to spend more time with a game, going for achievements seems like as good an excuse.
Interrupting the flow of the story with "bloop! Achievement unlocked: Chapter 2!" is a bit annoying though.
Unless it's The Part Where He Kills You, that is.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
i have one platinum in gravity rush out of over 1400 trophies. i'm thinking of buying a 1/12 scale trophy so i can have my kat figma proudly hold it up. she'd love to get a trophy
>>
>>342988964
I like then and i try to get them but most of the time i loose interest in the game. SOmething similar happened with Sleeping Dogs, the game is alright but it required a insane amount of grinding to get some shit and those stupid gold stars.

I also avoid getting into trophies that require multiplayer unless the game has focus on multiplayer(like battlefield and overwatch).
>>
>>342988964
Occasionally they motivate me, usually I get them by 'accident'
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.