[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone actually PLAYED the game? It's a pretty solid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone actually PLAYED the game? It's a pretty solid game. 7.5 out of 10. I highly anticipate the sequel and what Inafune has in store with Red Ash.
>>
File: 23434534535.jpg (81 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
23434534535.jpg
81 KB, 451x392
>>
>sequel

L M A O

I'm LAUGHING MY LMAO OFF FAMILIA THAT'S GOOD SHIT LOOOOOOOOL
>>
File: 1444627216993.png (83 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1444627216993.png
83 KB, 334x393
>>342985489
>sequel
>>
>you will never be in this much denial
>>
>>342985489
I played up until the Dynatron boss where I attempted the finishing absorption dash only to be stuck in stasis for 5 minutes until it registered the hit.
>>
File: IMG_20160624_100152.jpg (81 KB, 537x594) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_100152.jpg
81 KB, 537x594
I wonder who OP is
>>
its at best a 6/10. at best. i'd say 4/10. has its moments but generally its not fun.

also those fucking pizza explosions. they're everywhere.
>>
I pirated it. 7.5 seems about right. The worst parts about the game are stuff that are extraneous to the gameplay mechanics, such as the cutscenes and the visuals. The gameplay itself is quite fun and my only concerns are the lack of enemy variety and the instant death traps and boss attacks.
>>
How much did you back dumbass?
>>
shill bill
>>
>>342985489
of course not. this is /v/ they don't play games. they just eat up mindless sensationalism. if you want to really discuss games with people who actually play them youre better off going to some other site.
>>
>>342988537
>>342988483

Here's the thing. It's a solid game. But it's troubled production history has made this big hatedom. It's not letting the game get a fair shake. No one's actually basing their views on the game itself.

We need to support indipdenent companies liek Comcept to create new games.
>>
I backed it for 20 bucks, I mean I had antipathy for Capcom back then but it wasn't because of MML3 in particular, it was a lot of other bad decisions I held Capcom responsible for. I wasn't even an MM fan, like I only played a couple games out of the series and never even finished 9 despite purchasing it on Wii. Hell, the only character I like from the entire franchise is Tron because she's cute.

Anyway after trying this game it left me rather unsatisfied and it felt like I was playing an even more boring Megaman X. Like, I at least had some fun with MMX1 and the soundtrack to that was killer. This was just a letdown that made me want at least 10 of my 20 dollars back. Like I remember they were talking about transformations and shit being a big deal of the gameplay, and then they decided that'd be too hard I guess and just rip off MM instead, and the backers seemed to encourage it too by helping steer it that way.

It's another one of those games that had what would have been a pretty cool idea and the final result didn't even come close to resembling it.
>>
File: 144873278738221.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
144873278738221.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>POST YFW THERE IS A 4 HOUR LONG SCAM LIST
>>
>>342989962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znfU6zXvVcQ
>>
>>342988815
>Solid game
>Almost every skill is useless
>Clunky bosses
>Jumps of fate everywhere
>Not even gonna say lmao bugs & shit graphics
>>
Get out of here Inafune.
>>
File: it's a fucking minecraft skin.jpg (166 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
it's a fucking minecraft skin.jpg
166 KB, 1024x724
It feels like a fanmade game. Something you'd download off some fishy site and once you start the .exe, you get a loud intro with an awful, loud MIDI remix of a Mega Man song followed by a tryhard user name.
The music, when you can hear it, sucks. The level design is bland. The dash makes it way too easy to avoid all attacks. The bosses are Spark Mandrill levels of brain dead and annoying thanks to their constantly repeated voice clips constantly interrupted by attacks that trigger other voice clips. The skills you obtain are useless since the dash is so broken.
It's glitchy and the visuals are ugly. The cutscenes are lazy (they couldn't even throw in flapping mouths) and a decent player could beat the game in less time than the credits run.

It would have been less of a scam to raise all that money and just email everyone a rom hack of MM2 with Mega Man's sprite edited to look like Beck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.