[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth buying a Nintendo WiiU at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: l.jpg (99 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
99 KB, 720x720
Is it worth buying a Nintendo WiiU at this point?
>>
If you can get it cheap and want a bunch of games on it, sure.
I personally found the Wii U worthwhile mostly because of multiplayer games, but if I had nobody to play with I would probably not have bought it.
>>
>>342980120
Best console this gen with the best games.
>>
If its under $150 id say its worth for the exclusives unless NX is backwards compatible
>>
>>342980120
Yeah, I think so.

If nothing else, given what little we've heard about the NX, I believe anyone banking on Wii/Wii U backward compatibility is going to be crying tears of rage.
>>
It has quite a few good games. I bought it pretty much just for Bayonetta 2 and I'm happy with it. Just don't expect anything in the future, apart from the new Zelda which is obviously going to be gimped compared to whatever they release on NX.
>>
File: 1416641147205.png (137 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1416641147205.png
137 KB, 500x453
loadiine you anus whore
>>
>>342980120
It's hackable on all firmwares, If you can find one for 150$, it's worth it
>>
Depends on how much you spend. I bought the $200 smash/splatoon bundle around black friday and I'd say it was a decent purchase - I got my money's worth but not much more. It's been collecting dust for a while though and BotW is probably the last game I'll get before the end of its lifespan.
>>
>>342980589
Has IOSU been released yet?
>>
Whats everyone's favorite Wii U game?
I really like MK8.
>>
If you like Nintendo games, you're doing yourself a grave disservice. Wii U easily has the best exclusives of any console this generation. It's in literally every other department that Wii U fails in. At this point though, you can find some pretty good deals, so if you want to play games like Mario Kart 8, Sm4sh, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, it's absolutely worth it
>>
>>342980691
no :^l
>>
So far I've only enjoyed splatoon on it.
>>
If the NX has backwards compatibility and a decent launch lineup, then no.

I don't see either of those happening, so if you have the money, I wouldn't bother waiting.
>>
I've gotten many hours on every game I played, but they all eventually lose their luster
>>
>>342980781
oh :^|

>>342980754
The Wonderful 101 was one of the only times I listened to /v/ and loved it. Tropical Freeze was pretty great too.
>>
>>342980120
stop posting pictures of my girlfriend
>>
>>342980913
>W101
I am legitimately afraid I will damage my gamepad if i play that game more on higher difficulties.
>>
>>342981029
Sorry Harada but you shouldn't have dated an anal idol.
>>
>>342981029
>YOUR girlfriend
Don't talk to me, my wife, or her children ever again
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.