[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Who do you pick?
>>
>>342979326
I remember when wendy's was the shittiest burger joint, now they are one of the best.
>>
>>342979326
The Noid.
Schizophrenia seems like a cool power.
>>
True to Caesar.
>>
>>342979326
>Ronald
>Fast with a variety of bullshit he can chuck at you from range, gotta stay close especially for his specials so you don't drown in Fry Oil
>The King
>Slow, but deadly, he will crush you beneath his fists
>Wendy
>Fast and close, her combos will shove a mountain of cheap food down your throat
>Colonel
>Midrange gentleman, he will switch between long and close as needed with a variety of skills, but nothing particularly amazing
>Jack
>No qualms, has easily the most abuseable single/double skill "combos" and is a noob trap
>Carl's Jr. and Hardees
>Tag-team each one is similar and has infinite flight, half a normal HP bar each, Specials will e devastating
>Caesar
>Another heavy hitter, his pizzas will slow you down long enough to get a fist or laurel to the face
>Oven Mit
>Underrated and difficult, he wards midrange play
>Noid
>Steals abilities and crazy
>>
>>342979326
Where is Caesars and Jhon?
>>
>>342979326
I've seen enough salty bet to go for ronald.
>>
>>342979326
I want to play her tits like a bongo drum. If bovine hormones do this, than it needs to be in everything.
>>
>>342979326
noid literally mad a guy go crazy and kill himself
so I have to go with ave true to caesar
>>
>>342979326
Damn Skullgirls is finally looking good
>>
I pick Dark Excellent Ronald
>>
The King
>>
>>342979565
>this is the kind of information that americans learn in AP history
>>
>>342979326
>not playing jack for the "Southwestern Salmonella" hyper
>>
File: wendys.jpg (180 KB, 675x454) Image search: [Google]
wendys.jpg
180 KB, 675x454
>>342979326
>Wendy
>Not a fat blob

There's a white castle level right?
>>
>>342979326
I pick Dominos
>>
>>342979326
Wendy of course, game needs more waifus
>>
I wanna ____ thet Wendy.
>>
>>342983407
Why would you know what AP was if you weren't American yourself?
>>
HAIL CAESAR
>>
>>342982953
Well I pick Tacitly Final Excellent Donald.
>>
>>342979326
Little Caesar, easily. His 3 meat combo is unstoppable.
>>
>>342984594
Fuck off I work at Little Caesars and its the worst shit on the planet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.