[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worms WMD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MountedGun.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MountedGun.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
Any hopes? Opinions? T17 turned to the darkside? WA is better?
>>
>>342975825
Are they still going to Jew people out with DLCs?
>>
>>342975825
Did they go back to 2D?

Seriously though this series is fucking milked to death. Nobody cares about it when they treat it like this. I played Worms Battlegrounds on PS4 and I stopped after 10 min. It just made me sick how boring it was. It ran at 30fps as well, which is just retarded.
>>
File: 1464603703167502.gif (247 KB, 700x439) Image search: [Google]
1464603703167502.gif
247 KB, 700x439
>>342975825
T17 is dead imo. it's not like they try to put out something decent anymore. and when they do it's just not up to par with WA/WWW. mark my words anything that T17 shits out will be a husk of what the company used to be
>>
>>342975937
You mean the Multiplayer one for Ultimate Mayhem, don't you?
>>
Are there any worthwhile worms clones, or is it one of a kind?
>>
File: tfw holy hand grenade.jpg (86 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
tfw holy hand grenade.jpg
86 KB, 487x500
>>342975825
I hate the new artstyle, even more so than I hated the re-designs in Revolution onwards. Maybe the new mechanics like vehicles and mounted guns will be interesting and a good addition, but I very much doubt it.

Nothing will ever compare to Armageddon, and for as long as people still play it and the servers are maintained, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>342975825
Why should I buy this new game instead of just reinstalling World Party?
>>
>>342977334
Gunbound was a really good worms clone some time ago, but it's been killed by shitty decisions and ownership changes. I believe some people still run a private server that maintains the state of the game before the awful decisions poured in.
>>
>>342977190
>pic related
Does that shit work?
>>
>>342977334
Teeworlds?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.