[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they announce this at E3? What the fuck has Mikami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why didn't they announce this at E3? What the fuck has Mikami been doing for the past 2 years?
>>
the ending confused me

so that hospital nigga is alive?
>>
fiut
>>
that boxart is shit
>>
Hopefully they learned from the first one. TEW is actually quite good with the DLC included which should have been in the game to start and updates on PC that unlock the framerate and remove the cinematic bars.
>>
>>342975919
you can remove them on ps4
>>
>>342976178
when the game was initially released you had to edit .ini files

They actually listened and updated the game and made it good after a few months
>>
>>342976178
>you can remove them on ps4
You can now? Because when I bought it I couldn't remove them.
>>
>>342974545
Sebastian and crew were connected to the machine weeks before the incident.
SUPPOSEDLY when we see Lesley walking out in the end he and Rubén had changed minds.
>>
The game was a mess
>>
>>342977457
>t. heard someone who played it on release
>>
Post-update is incredibly good
>>
>>342977974
He said nothing about bugs or glitches.

The game is a shittier RE4/LOUS. Certainly not survival horror.
>>
>>342979557
>i never actually played the game but here's my opinion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.