[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this game is actually really good. I had been ducking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 23
Holy shit this game is actually really good.

I had been ducking it for a long time because it LOOKS like a shitty flash game.

The gameplay MECHANICS are the highlight of the game. It's kind of like FTL/roguelike, with every dungeon trip being fully randomized aside from a couple static quest endbosses.

The game does NOT want you to win. Your best character can get crit and DIE in any encounter.
There's even a class devoted to looting that's about half as effective in combat as a normal class.

You can soft control the difficulty by intentionally allowing your torch to burn out, allowing tougher encounters with greater rewards if that run is going well.

Every character has positional abilities. The "warrior" style classes can generally only attack the front line, and corpses fall when you kill something so that this isn't irrelevant. Back-line enemies are generally the most threatening, and there are multiple skills to deal with them, including a Scorpion "Get Over Here!" pull attack that shuffles enemy positions AND changes their attacks (since attacks are based on positioning)

I've lost a few characters now, but it didn't really make me that upset since I was still making progress on the survivors and my upgrade-able home base.

Class variety is off the hook. Most classes seem viable, but I haven't gotten around to training them all up just yet. I have my 'favorite' team, but you're forced to explore with other characters while restoring Sanity.

It's got a real dark soulsy feeling to it. You're not supposed to crush through and one-shot every encounter and boss. You're going to lose characters and it's going to be spectacular.

Anyone else have an opinion on Darkest Dungeon?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 274x184
>>342972908
>Anyone else have an opinion on Darkest Dungeon?

Too bad the game relies heavily on RNG. Sure, it is part of the game but it starts getting annoying after a while.

They also made terrible additions to the game during it development that just pissed everyone off and away from the game.
>>
i like it
>>
File: hell no.gif (720 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
hell no.gif
720 KB, 200x150
>>342972908
Shills get out
>>
>>342972908
>Anyone else have an opinion on Darkest Dungeon?

it's a casualized Wizardry clone without its 1st person perspective. no really.

but it was rather enjoyable.
>>
>>342973179
I honestly like a degree of RNG. I know lots of people shit on it but i enjoy it. maybe because i enjoy things like dice game and not being a little bitch when i lose
>>
Game's great, the only people who think the RNG is unmanageable don't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>342973179
>Too bad the game relies heavily on RNG.

Definitly this and the reason I dropped it.
>>
>>342972908
Havn't really played since release since I kind of wore myself out on the early access.

The game is pretty good but it kind of fails to live up to what was pitched in the Kickstarter.
There's no real incentive to keep most absolutely negative quirks or afflictions and the resulting party interplay and lasting impact on your party is fairly minimal. The quirks kind of end up just being stats more than anything else aside frome the quirks that make your character completely randomly loot things with no way for the player to anticipate it or any resulting party interplay.

>>342973179
Corpses were fine.
Heart attacks are bad just because they're the only thing that ever happens when you hit 200 stress.
Everyone keels over like they're the Man at arms.
>>
Everyone focuses on the presence of rng, but I feel the real problem is the punishment for failure.

Its fine to want a hard game, but if it's a challenge, that's going to mean some failure as you improve. Recovering from player death is getting to be too much of a kick in the balls for me. I appreciate having level restrictions on the missions to avoid easy mindless grinding, but at the same time its just not fun repeatedly cooking up a whole new party when you just wanted to replace one or two guys you lost. It adds up to too much repetition of the earlier levels that don't have enough variety to stay fresh through that repetition.
>>
>>342972908
After several hours you'll realize the game relies entirely on RNG and lose any interest in it.
>>
>>342972908
The enemy crits is what ends up being a bit of a hassle. There's no way you can avoid losing a character to a couple of crits, and the punishment is a ton of grind leveling a new one again, although I think they partially fixed that by upgrading the recruiting building to allow for higher level heroes to pop up.

Other than that, the artwork is spot on, the narrator is great, the mechanics are engaging, and the whole lovecraftian vibe is just icing on the cake. I really think that with more scenarios and monsters it would be an absolute classic.
>>
>looks like a shitty flash game
You sir, are 12 and hoave no taste.
Good day.
>>
>>342972908
Anyone complaining about RNG is just shitter who doesn't understand the concepts of risk managment and proper decision making in long term.

Not to mention odds are really in your favour, you can play with a lot of sub-optimal strategies and even medicore players should lose heroes very often and never get a party wipe. It's possible to finish the whole game with no deaths at all (you can even bypass mandatory ons during final boss fight)

HOWEVER

The game is overly grindy by design, to the point where it gets ridiculous.

I get that high level heroes in low level dungeons would be easy mode so I'm fine with that.

What I'm not fine with is that Veteran dungeons only have a few new enemies when compared to Novice and Champion dungeons are literally copy paste of Veteran but with higher stats.

It's really lame once you go to each Veteran dungeon you have seen the whole game and probably the main reason why people drop it.

Dungeon design is unvaried, it's always the same and contributes to the feeling of grind. Only the 3rd level of DD fixed that by being MASSIVE and with enemies that can teleport you to a random room. Shame it's the only instance where we are given any variety.

What I'm REALLY NOT OKAY WITH is the fact that yuor party can't go to more than one DD. This is ridiculous, the game literally forces you to grind another 18 lvl 6 heroes with good quirks.

Art direction and music are pretty good, same with the narrator quotes. Overall good game but VERY FUCKING GRINDY.
>>
>>342972908
>aoe everything
>break the game
>get bored after an hour

Outlaw best class
>>
>>342974724
>should lose heroes very often
shouldn't
>>
How can anyone enjoy this RNG grindfest?
>>
>>342972908
I'm apparently one of the few people that have actually completed the game judging by steam achievements for what's that worth (not much). RNG is not a big deal in this game, like most games that people complain about RNG, it is just casual neo /v/ shitters that don't know how to play games. The art style, announcer, and general theme are all good. Where the game fell short in my eyes was the grind. It is so fucking grindy. Even if you don't lose a lot of characters you'll be forced to grind out more. I had fun with it but I was ready for it to be over long before I finished. For what the game is, I think it should be priced lower.
>>
>>342974590
You wrote that like a hardcore fedora, but I agree.
>>
>>342974779
You didn't pay in a very long time and it shows.

AoE was nerfed to hell and is useless now.

Higwaymen is arguably the worst class now, AoE nerf and introduction of PROT system made him into a dedicated damage dealer who can't deal as much damage as other classes with utilty. He's garbage now, only kinda good for looping point blank shots if you have 2 of them.
>>
>>342972908
i was interested in getting it once, but it seems like if i just throw away a lot of characters (since they are free) i can just grind money in the easy dungeons until the game gets easy overall
>>
>>342974724
/thread

Neanderthal review:

Game good but grindy, narrator is GOTY.
>>
>>342974724
The first two difficulty levels of dungeons are fair and fun. You utilze your team properly and you should pull out ahead almost everytime.

The final difficulty level is where it becomes unfair. Monsters stats jump to inflated levels compared to the other difficulties. Constant "Hit entire party with good damage, plus stress, plus chance to stun, plus debuff to take MORE stress damage" run rampant. Its very easy to see how the dev ran out of good ideas to make things difficult as near end game most things are just "LOL SHUFFLE"

Other than that its a fun game, just a bit grindy and begins to fall apart around endgame.
>>
File: 1465266925928.jpg (28 KB, 400x406) Image search: [Google]
1465266925928.jpg
28 KB, 400x406
I didn't like it.
>>
>>342975932
It's ok, Anon.

It's not your fault you have such shit taste.

It's probably your parents.
>>
File: oh-you_BH.png (452 KB, 799x589) Image search: [Google]
oh-you_BH.png
452 KB, 799x589
>>342975932
Why
>>
>>342975902
>The first two difficulty levels of dungeons are fair and fun
Veteran has a few new enemies and abilitites but imo it's not enough, it's still amost the same as Novice.
>>
I really want to like this game, actually I do like it, but it expects you to grind so much it's not worth finishing it for me. It doesn't help that I'm usually a completionist with my games, I don't drop them until I 100% them. I did it once before the game got released, a version before the cove, before the houndmaster and it felt like ages, no chance of doing that shit again with even more content for the 2nd time around.
>>
>>342972908
>Holy shit this game is actually really good.
I love how almost everyone who says this hasn't finished it. The grind is insane
>>
So whats the best alternative for this if you're looking for similar gameplay without bullshit grind?
>>
>>342972908
You learn everything about the game within the first 10 hours barring the few new things in the Darkest Dungeon. There are no new skills to learn, no new party configurations to try out (Because you need a certain set up to avoid grinding out for a lost character), and the RNG is what determines the pace of your game, not your ability.
You obviously haven't completed the game if you don't see the problem with this.
>>
The combination of randomness and harsh punishments for failure force you into the most boring playstyle possible. If you lose a character in the late game, you get punished with hours of grinding. So you'll always go for the safe, boring options, never take risks and never experiment.
>>
>>342974993
Bought the game before you, i played it as it was intended. How are you supposed to know about aoe nerfs and past patches if you only just begun playing DD?

I smell trash shill.
>>
Anyone who complains the game has too much RNG needs to get good. Your average roguelite has way more RNG than darkest dungeon has and you just fucking suck.

However grinding in DD is a real problem.
>>
>>342974069
But the RNG is unmanageable. You can get into a fight, get surprised despite having abilities taht lessen taht chance, have your squishiest charcacter focused down due to bad speed rolls despite having a good speed and having him killed in one turn despite not even being able to act yet.
>>
>>342977058
The fuck is even your point

>Bought the game before you
You don't know that.

>i played it as it was intended
Yes, as was intended back then when the game wasn't released yet.

>How are you supposed to know about aoe nerfs and past patches if you only just begun playing DD?
Because I didn't just began playing it you idiot.

>I smell trash shill.
I smell a retard jumping to inane conclusions.
>>
great game aside from the lategame grind when you inevitably get fucked when you go blind into the final dungeons

unless youre a fucking cheater and looked up guides first you casual
>>
>>342976784
Get a mod that removes the grind, play something like JA2 or X-COM
>>
>>342977238
>But the RNG is unmanageable
It is.

>You can get into a fight, get surprised despite having abilities taht lessen taht chance
Your and enemy chance to ambush are calculated independently. The chance to be amushed can get to as low as 10% while the chance to ambush can get up to 60%.

Not to mention all being amushed does is getting shuffled which can be quickly fixed by having high SPD, especially with quirks/trinkets that give you enormous SPD bonuses on 1st turn.

>have your squishiest charcacter focused down due to bad speed rolls despite having a good speed and having him killed in one turn despite not even being able to act yet.
That means you should take steps to either:

Get your SPD higher (gear, trinkets, quirks)

Make the sqishy character less squishy (again gear, trinkets, quirks or even skills or position)

Take a tank who can either use guard (Man at Arms) or mark himself to take aggro (Man at Arms or Crusader)

I often use a high SPD high ambush chance party and it works wonders.
>>
>>342977406
>i've been ducking it for a long time
It's funny how much you value logic when you can't take two seconds to read the OP before shitposting.
>>
>>342978036

That's nice and all. Except I've actually done all that you said. I'm actually experienced with the game, isntead of a shitter that got to champion once, died and ragequit.

I'm sorry dude. The percentage of this shit happening MAY be legitimately impossibly low, but it has happened to me repeatedly a number of times.

Sometimes, the game will outright decide you'll lose a character, despite whatever setup you have. It's not the main issue with it, of course. The grind is, but still.
>>
>>342978036
You're talking about minimising the effects of RNG but bad luck can and will fuck you up no matter what you do
>>
File: 1405706686228.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1405706686228.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
It's a great game, but fuck it

fuck that idiotic, obviously againts you RNG, I refuse to believe I can get critted five times in a row on my best guys by some shitty cunt I steamrolled over hundred times on multiple playthroughs, then get all of my 4 guys mind broken, even though eveyone has a virtue bonus item and/or quirk

Artificial difficulty at its finest
>>
>>342978303
To contextualize what I said here, RNG is annoying, but not bad on itself. What really makes it stink, however, is when said RNG is coupled with a very, very annoying grind that you must complete everytime the RNG fucks you. A level 5 or 6 hero takes money and time to get there, and even if you get the stagecoach upgrades that let you occasionaly get a higher leveled hero, it isn't nearly enough.

It's the coupling of these two. Pure RNG reliance and large grinding.
>>
>>342978303
>Except I've actually done all that you said
I really doubt it.

>The percentage of this shit happening MAY be legitimately impossibly low, but it has happened to me repeatedly a number of times
That only means you didn't try well enough.

>Sometimes, the game will outright decide you'll lose a character, despite whatever setup you have.
People have finished it woth no deaths except for 2 mandatory ones.

http://www.darkestdungeon.com/topic/my-experiences-with-ng/

It's literally impossible to lose your character if you play right and have Man at Arms with high SPD.

>>342978319
Yes, it might fuck you up, very rarely. The game is about risk managment, not total elimination of it.

Mind that such missteps are the exception, and not the rule.
>>
No more mindless grinding: http://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/77/?

There, game fixed. Now go have fun.
>>
>>342978704
People finished it with no deaths.

There goes your "againts you RNG artificial difficulty" dumb frogposter.
>>
>>342972908

The game is piss mode compared to most real roguelikes.
>>
I like it. It's sad that the general over at /vg/ is dead.
>>
>>342979185
This.

I would like to see any of the RNG complaing shitters to pay any oft he classic roguelikes.

Hell I'm having great fun with Pixel Dungeon, I understood the mechanics to the point where the game is pretty easy and I'm winning consistently and it's still a lot harder than DD.
>>
>>342979081

Stop that.

Yes, it is possible to finish without deaths. It's entirely possible. I've gone through multiple dungeons without a hitch. I've kept heroes alive, massively so.

You seem to be severely misunderstanding what I'm saying. I am actually experienced with the game.

The only thing I will admit to not knowing is the MaA strategy with boosted SPD, but if that is the only way to nullify RNG in it's entirety, should it really be praised?

I'd equate Darkest Dungeon to gambling, in a way. I think it's a pretty fun game. But you're completely fooling yourself if you're saying luck doesn't have a massive input on it.
>>
>>342979181
you can go suck another smartassed dick, because other people did that aswell, without being cunts about it
>>
>>342972908

Someone said it really well in a previous thread.

Playing Darkest Dungeon is like rolling a dice.

If you roll anything but a six, you get your intestines pulled up through your mouth and you're forced to bite down.

If you roll a six, you get to play a really difficult roguelike.

I mean, I love the game - I've only had it for a month and I've got ~40 hours on it and I'm in the middle of a run right now, but I don't think there's many people I'd recommend the game to.
>>
Goddamn Darkest Dungeon threads always make me want to see a /v/ Texas Holdem Tournament with a few poker pros mixed in it.

This shit would be glorious, I would pay to watch.
>>
>>342979084
Will this work on the newest versions? Because the shit required is an update from january
>>
File: Photos of Hellboy-538490.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Photos of Hellboy-538490.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1024
>>342972908
>it LOOKS like a shitty flash game.
>>
>>342979560
Try including some kind of merit in your posts next time.
>>
>Your best character can get crit and DIE in any encounter.

Sounds like a really good game :) Thanks will buy now :)
>>
>>342979835
I recommend Fallout 4 with godmode on, sounds like your kind of thing friend.
>>
>>342979653

Not sure, but the values can be edited pretty easily in shit like notepad
>>
>>342979687
I was genuinely surprised that the artist on the game ISN'T Mike Mignola. The guy basically copied Mignola's style to a T, not that that's necessarily a bad thing given how nice a lot of the game looks.
>>
>>342979835
if you allowed the things that lead to your best character dying to happen and didn't adapt to them you should be punished

if a single crit kills your best character it means
1) your BEST character was fucking DYING
2) you didn't prioritize an enemy that you should know has a high crit chance (the screen tells you right up what kind of shit monsters are capable of doing)

literally git gud
>>
>>342972908
It's polished and neat but painfully flat rather than deep.

You'll realize that there's no reason to keep playing the game beyond the first few dungeons. There's no big story payoff, no mechanical incentive, no true 'ending', really.

Almost all the dungeon content is flat as well. Once you beat the first boss of a dungeon, expect the second and third to just be color-changed iterations of the same encounter.

The enemy variety is painfully low, too. Once again, flat rather than deep.

All of that would be excusable if the game didn't go out of its way to keep you from having fun. The RNG shit is inexcusable, because you can't play around it nearly as easily as you can in games like FTL. Furthermore, the game outright locks you out of using your characters if they outlevel other characters, so if your groups are modular rather than always the same group (as they will be due to the stress system), you're going to just have some characters unable to join you in dungeons, meaning you'll have to recruit new lower level characters, which will weaken your runs and prolong this problem.

The game is chock-full of shit like that, to keep you from ever getting a mechanical edge over its intended 'HARDCORE' difficulty. The problem is that a lot of the easiest ways to overcome the difficulty are tedious and exploitative.

TL;DR: It's shallow, polished, and only fun past the first 10 hours if you like tedious, repetitive bullshit with no payoff.
>>
>>342974452
>Everyone focuses on the presence of rng, but I feel the real problem is the punishment for failure
DING DING DING Give this man a prize he hit this one square. I like RNG, I hate that I have to grind a group back from level 0 for 3 hours just to get back into the last level dungeons after losing all my rare trinkets to unforeseen dangers. The grinding is what killed my will to keep playing, at the end - I didn't mind the randomness, but I loathed the thought of having to grind another character through the same dungeons again to replace the level 6 one I lost, it's just dead time.
>>
>>342972908
I really liked it at first, but after a couple of hours the massive rng and grind tumour becomes disruptive
>>
File: 1340761495547.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1340761495547.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>342972908
having a good time, with the game, finished it 2 days ago only losing 3 of my guys. People that say the game is too hard just need to get good, RNG can fuck you sometimes but it works on your advantage most of the times.
Also, fuck the shambler, specially on 4 antiquarians gold runs.
>>
I honestly think there should be a healing item that's not food. It fucking makes sense to not go into a dungeon unprepared, for fuck's sake.

Not even some sort of red potion, restore all health type shit. Just something like the bandages that restore 2-3 health outside of combat and take up a slot. We have limited slots already, and put a low cap on it so if you want to take more you need to give up space

Like, shit. Or at least let the heroes use healing abilities outside of battle. Damn nigga.
>>
>>342976551
why exactly do I have to finish a game to like it?
>>
>>342982051
I'd like a nice little crafting/alchemy system during respite that used an item called Junk

Imagine shit like mixing Medicinal Herbs and Bandages turning out to be minor healing items

or being able to craft your own torches with bandages and Junk

or imagine being able to use items against enemies - lighting them on fire with torches - introducing a character that throws Oil Bombs at enemies that slows/blinds them and torching them deals bonus damage
>>
>>342982446
>why exactly do I [something you never said]
Not sure
>>
>>342979081
Been reading this conversation and you seem to have some trouble understanding the point.
>>
>>342974943
Completely agree. The bad part is that without the whole "this dungeon is to easy for me" bullshit that enforces grinding, the game would actually be really short.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
the art style and sound is 70% of the game.

The gameplay is fun but a bit shallow. You'll master the arithmetic of war pretty quickly, and then the challenge is finding extremely good combinations of heroes. It's rather simple in the end but god damn I love this game.

In my opinion, champion difficulty should be removed and exist solely in the Darkest Dungeon, where the challenge is carefully crafted.

Champion dungeons are a pain in the ass and just require cheese strats that are quite boring. Veteran is fun and beginner is just right for players starting out.

I absolutely recommend this game, but be wary that it is just plain cheap sometimes, especially in champion dungeons.
>>342974943
yep.

The game expects you to beat it in over 100 weeks, but you'll probably reach Champion dungeons at week 50. I made a mod to reduce the grind a bit and it was so much more fun overall since I was always moving forward even when the game started nuking my party.
>>
>>342983418
could you upload the mod?
>>
>>342983609
it's not in this computer and it wasn't updated for the latest patch so it won't work.

And although I love the game I played it to death(150+ hours) so I'm not sure I can be bothered to update and test if everything works correctly.

what my mod did was reduce the price for weapon upgrades, certain heirloom costs(something a bit pointless now since they added heirloom trading) and it allowed you to place lvl 5 upgrades on lvl 0 heroes, as long as you had the upgrades unlocked in the blacksmith/guild in the first place. Oh, and certain heirloom stacks were increased(portraits).

It was just a way to keep the game moving forward so you weren't forced to grind the fucking beginner weald over and over again non stop.
>>
I like it but it's basically
>Grind Gold to Mitigate RNG: The Game

If you want a chance for your main guys to survive the crits and stress you had to grind you ass off and upgrade everything before hitting the harder and longer dungeons.

I love hearing how people scream that the game isn't about RNG when my disposable team got crit for 50% of their HP in 1 hit during a gold run doing a dungeon appropriate to their level.
>>
File: Vestal casts judgement.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
Vestal casts judgement.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>>342980163
It's the best thing about the game, i felt like i was play a turn based hellboy game.

What i truly hate about this game is the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE.
All you do is either send the people who come to fight for you to the slaughterhouse or kick them out of town with severe Mental illnesses.
>>
File: DDFIGS.png (48 KB, 1519x767) Image search: [Google]
DDFIGS.png
48 KB, 1519x767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzozKEl_r7s

PRESS THIS ADVANTAGE; GIVE THEM NO QUARTER
>>
Abomination best class, give no fucks about stressing everyone out.
>>
>>342983418
aren't you supposed to beat the game before 99 weeks?
i remember losing a game where i took to long
>>
I need to finish this game someday, but the grind is tedious at times.

What the ideal traits to lock on each character?
>>
I kind of gave up on it because of the limit on how many people you can have on your roster. I just wanted to go back and complete the lower level bosses without having to throw away my high level guys. It's not like it's even hard to exploit the game even with the roster limit so it becomes inconsequential how many people you have on your roster.
>>
>>342985457
> 10% hp, 10% prot, 10% melee damage on tanks
> 10% melee dmg, 10% ranged dmg, 1% crit, 3% crit ranged/ melee on dps
> 5% evade, 5% accuracy, +2spd crucial on dodge classes or the ones that must act quickly

im not gonna point them 1 by one, but those quirks are the best to lock in, pick accordingly
>>
>>342984792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsW72KIOd8U

White Cell Stalk uses Teleport
>>
>>342985783
What about the various darkness traits?
Doesn't the game force you to do most endgame encounters at 0 light?
>>
>>342985783
+4SPD on first turn is pretty good too, especially on MaA so he can use guard quickly.

+damage vs eldritch is invaluable in Darkest Dungeon itself.
>>
>>342985983
>Doesn't the game force you to do most endgame encounters at 0 light?
No, only the Shambler.

And really there is no point in fighting the Shambler beyond Novice dungeons since his drops are always the same and he's a lot harder on Veteran/Champion.
>>
>>342979379
Can't imagine the average player invests enough time on a classic roguelike run to give a shit about losing. My Stone Soup characters usually last from 2 minutes to half an hour max.
>>
>>342985229
It's only for New Game+
>>
>>342985572
Roster limit is pretty high though.
>>
>>342986160
Pixel Dungeon runs can take up to half an hour or more if succesful.

And even if not it kinda hurts when a promsing run ends abruptly.
>>
>>342981037

I think it's a combination of the two. I don't mind RNG heavy games and I don't mind severe consequences for failure, but they are a fucking joke together. Having a string of bad luck should not set you back literally hours.
>>
>>342972908
that shit look like a metalcore band t shirt
>>
>>342985983
no, and if you plan to do 0 light runs then you use the "moon" items which boost your stats up the ass when in complete darkness
>>
>>342986015
yes, eldritch is good on some dungeons and quickdraw and on guard are also top tier on slow classes.
game is pretty flexible and you shouldn't insta lock in quirks because a guide said so.
>>
>>342975902
I agree with this. The game gets a bit ridiculous in Veteran dungeons. It goes from challenging to frustrating very quickly.
>>
>>342986015
most/all of the DD enemies are eldritch/beast

I had a Houndmaster with Eldritch Slayer and holy shit he just wiped the floor with the DD enemies
>>
>>342987859
>Veteran
*Champion, forgot that Veteran is actually level 3.
>>
>>342988034
Cultists are also human so Bounty Hunter with Human Hater and Eldritch Slayer deals ridiculous damage.
>>
>>342973831
RNG is fine, many games use it, shit like X-com, Shadowrun, valkyria Chronicles, etc,etc, but in DD you are always in disadvantage no matter what you do and even when you have a backup plan for loosing your entire party you would still need to grind just to recover whatever you lost and try again, it is too much risk with little payoff and it turn people away. I put in 35 hours before they fucked up with the heart attacks and corpses. They are optional now but now my hype for the game has died completely. It doesn't matter though because they already have my fucking money and ti servers me right for buying games on release.
>>
>>342989197
>they made making choosing your skills meaningful and positioning important
>they made stress, the core mechanic of the game, actually dangerous
God forbid.
>>
>>342989396
I realyl can't possibly imagine how someone can get to the point of 200 stress and heart attack.

You are practically fucked once any of your character gets 100 stress and an affliction, he will refuse to take actions, refuse to be healed fuck your whole composition and most importantly of stress your other heroes so much they will inventiably end up with an affliction as well. They also make a camp into a free stress for everyone rather than stress heal.

If you are not 90% done and any hero gets and affliction it's time to give up and abandon the dungeon.
>>
>>342989972
Some people are just that bad. Other times the RNG just fucks you.

>he will refuse to take actions, refuse to be healed fuck your whole composition and most importantly of stress your other heroes
That depends solely on the affliction they receive, as none of those can happen from the same affliction.
>>
File: dd.jpg (13 KB, 265x107) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
13 KB, 265x107
not really a fan but it might have changed since i last played it
>>
I was anticipating it pretty hard but overall I'm disappointed.

Game requires unholy amounts of grinding for stupid reasons (can't reuse the same team for DD missions, need to grind entirely new team just because, need ridiculous amounts of resources to upgrade town...), and the last missions aren't even good, the last boss is an horrible cop out and its just all the same shit from the first mission to the last. The only good part where the bosses having different mechanics, but they're all fairly weak and linear overall.
>>
>>342990330
>That depends solely on the affliction they receive, as none of those can happen from the same affliction
All of those are unacceptable though, and from my experience all afflictions result in more stress for other heroes which is the worst part.

On the other hand getting a virtue instead is a godsend and you can easily get up to 60% with trinkets

It's not a bad idea to carry 2 +virtue chance trinkets and equip them on a hero that is about to get an affliction soon in the future.
>>
>>342989197
>XCOM
>if you play an engagement simply, you may end up trading 60% shots with the enemy and take casualties
>if you play it smart you wipe the floor with them with 100% to hit and large crit chances with additional explosive guaranteed damage

>Shadowrun
>mostly the above, but with the added complication of there being a decent possibilty that you built your character wrong/brought the wrong squaddies/get fucked on a 4% berserk spirit chance.

>Darkest Dungeon
>If you play an engagement normally, you have a 5% to completely collapse because of constant missing and getting hammered with crits
>If you play an engagement smart, you have a 3% to completely collapse because of constant missing and getting hammered with crits

Playing smart in Darkest Dungeon doesn't feel much better, fundamentally, so it's difficult to tell if you're playing well and how you could improve, and there will be times when you simply cannot win an engagement.
>>
Why play this shit when XCOM exists?

XCOM 1 of course
>>
I've read that the devs go out of their way to nerf strategies the players find.
>>
>>342990761
By 'unacceptable' I hope you mean that it can fuck you over, and not poor design choice that shouldn't exist.

>and from my experience all afflictions result in more stress for other heroes which is the worst part
They don't, that's the Abusive affliction's main thing: shitting on your team members after every turn and further stressing them out. Whereas, say, Masochistic has a chance to refuse healing or Fearful causing a character to move backwards in position.
>>
>>342991078
The stalling to fully heal? It was too cheesy
>>
>>342991225
Fuck that shit and anyone who used it. Might as well just add the ability to use your free heals/buffs/etc out of combat.
>>
>>342974069
This, youre just bad
>>
File: pride-1[1].gif (45 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
pride-1[1].gif
45 KB, 320x350
OP here, I've been actually playing the game

Glad to see my post inspired some actual videogame discussion.

I'm hitting the wall at Champion dungeons, almost lost a Lv6 character or two. Managed to cheese one out by avoiding as many encounters as possible. I think I'll have to gear up and maybe tweak my cookie cutter team comp if the DD is harder than Champion.

I get that a lot of you can't handle the RNG, but it's just calculated risk and you can dip out of any quest at almost any time. This isn't a game about plowing through infinite enemies with zero thought.
You're meant to fail. I guess that's hard for some people to grasp.
>>
>the game was really fun in apprentice and veteran dungeons
>then I went into champion dungeons and XD MISS MISS STRESS XD
Shit game.
>>
>>342991172
>By 'unacceptable' I hope you mean that it can fuck you over, and not poor design choice that shouldn't exist.
The former.

And it not only can fuck you over, it will fuck you over very quickly.

>They don't, that's the Abusive affliction's main thing: shitting on your team members after every turn and further stressing them out. Whereas, say, Masochistic has a chance to refuse healing or Fearful causing a character to move backwards in position.

Not true, just checked the wiki and ALL afflictions result in afflicted hero increasing stress on other party members, it's just that abusive does it more. Also all of them cause huge stress amounts to the whole party during camp.

http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Paranoid
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Selfish
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Irrational
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Fearful
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Hopeless
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Abusive
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Masochistic
>>
>>342991578
Each DD quest is completely different from any other dungeon. But dont spoil yourself.
>>
>>342972908
I like the game, but you are such an obvious fucking shill I don't know how to react
>>
>>342989396
i think you are being a overly sensitive faggot. None of the things you mentioned makes the game bad but the heavy focus on rng fucks it up pretty good, you can be the fucking best at managing resources but in the end of the day the game is a literal roll of dice
>>
>>342991578
>I think I'll have to gear up
lvl 5 gear (both wepaon and armor) are the absolute minimum, preferably lvl 6.

Locking good positive quirks and getting rid of crippling ones gets pretty important once you reach Champion, too. Good trinkets are also a must.

I reccomend you do as many long scout dungeons as you can once you get a hang of it, they reward you with Ancestral trinkets and some of them are VERY powerful (musket ball on Arbalest/Musketeer, Pen on any melee fighter, Coat on heroes who have high dodge, pistol is great on ranged heroes with Rabies, map for scouting chance, lamp for ambush chance)
>>
remove stress mod when
>>
>>342992157
>i think you are being a overly sensitive faggot
The irony is palpable.

But no, those were good additions to the game.
>>
>>342992079
It's by definition not shilling if he doesn't make profit. If he just likes the game and wants to talk it up that's not shilling.
>>
>>342992079
>>342992281
I got it on the Steam sale and I think it's good.

You call shill because I did some actual analysis of the game, but a bunch of other posters responded with their thoughts on the mechanics as well.

This is what videogame discussion should be, not your fucking "its shit" memeposting.
>>
>>342984742
>What i truly hate about this game is the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE.
You're a faggot, there's no reason for this particular game to have a concrete losing condition when losing dungeons is a big punishment by itself and it can take dozens of hours of grinding to even come close to being ready to winning the game.
>>
>>342984742
>What i truly hate about this game is the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE
Well you can in NG+ if you take too long to finish the game or lose too many heroes.
>>
Is the failure penalty really that bad? I'm looking for a new game and this seems like the one. I love dungeon crawlers, just finished SMTIV and I would like something challenging with some degree of RNG but how much of a blow is it to be wiped? Do you start from the very beginning once you lose your party?
>>
>>342972908
Love it, but it keeps crashing on my laptop since some patch. So I don't play as much anymore.

To RNG faggits: Git gud
>>
File: c2eYaif.jpg (47 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
c2eYaif.jpg
47 KB, 575x575
I think stress, diseases and quirks are fine, but treating them outside of dungeons is too much of a hassle. I know they made it difficult so you don't rely on the same four characters all game, but the fact that characters can potentially be out of commission for multiple weeks is lame.

I want to spend more time playing the fucking game than doing upkeep and maintenance.
>>
>>342972908
I liked the game for a short amount of time, but the RNG is fucking annoying. The game is just endless RNG everywhere and it's repetitive as fuck. I don't know how people manage to put hundreds of hours into this game, because it got old fast.
>>
>>342992985
>Is the failure penalty really that bad?
No if you know when to give up. You can escape from the dungeon at any time and the only penalty is some stress damage to the whole party but it's a non-factor if you ask me.

It changes in the final dungeon, then escaping will cost you a life of one randomly selected hero which is a pretty big deal.

>how much of a blow is it to be wiped?
You shouldn't get wiped in the first place.

Party has 4 heroes in it, if you lose even one it's time to give up and get the fuck out of the dungeon unless you have like one room left to explore or it's a boss fight.

No matter the circumstances you ALWAYS escape if you have only one hero left since he can at least bring in the loot you got in the dungeon. If you get a complete party wipe you iwll get nothing which sucks a lot.

>Do you start from the very beginning once you lose your party?
You will have dozens of heroes to make parties.
>>
>>342993464
>get the fuck out of the dungeon ... unless it's a boss fight.
Unless you have the boss at sub-50% or so HP is that really a good idea?

I'd say certain bosses can fuck you up worse than 4-5 random encounters.
>>
>>342992985
characters are a spendable resource, it hurts when you lose one after having him all leveled up and geared out, but it happens
your only sense of permanence and improvements come from the buildings of your hamlet, you can upgrade those to do better/cheaper things and they cant be destroyed except if you fail a specific quest
>>
>>342994290
I'm talking more about the situation where you started the boss fight and one or even 2 heroes died in the process but the boss is weakened enough to finish him off.

Starting a boss fight with less than 4 heroes is a no no, maybe except for Necromancer on Novice if those 3 party members are in perfect condition because he's easy as fuck.

Whatever you do don't be that guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GW-Y445jUc
>>
File: 1436755274841.jpg (36 KB, 206x284) Image search: [Google]
1436755274841.jpg
36 KB, 206x284
>lost my favorite MaA during a dungeon run
>come back to town sullen
>From Beyond town event triggers
>resurrect him
>>
>>342994732
holy fuck, was that novice necromancer? how can someone fuck up that bad
>>
File: 1466531978975.jpg (13 KB, 305x385) Image search: [Google]
1466531978975.jpg
13 KB, 305x385
I feel like a lot of the people that find darkest dungeon frustrating would be less frustrated if they used the retreat mechanic more often.

If youre getting utterly wrecked then just pull out nigga. No harm no foul. The treasure youve picked up should pay for the run and more.
>>
>>342994732
>Screaming at a turn based game for your turn to come
Holy shit
>>
>>342995150
No idea, I beat him with the starting party and took almost no damage.

You can see that his gear sucks but I would blame his decison making during the whole dungeon more.
>>
>>342995094
>That's a thing
Noice, happy 4 u
>>
>>342993087
But playing with your alternate party/parties/characters IS playing the game ?

It's forced experimentation, which I usually don't do in RPGs. Refreshing.

>>342994732
Fuck dude LOL
I would have NOPE'd out after losing one guy. He was extremely close though.
Playing at 0HP is an interesting gamble. Is there a way to stack Death resistance so that you just become immortal?
>>
>>342995261
Agreed.

also I think playing the game is fun and using different team comps is fun so I never even thought I was grinding until /v/ told me I was.
>>
>>342995261
This.

Party wipes are ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT. You should get the fuck out after you lose even one hero or even earlier if all of them are in shit condition.
>>
>>342995617
there was, you could stack up to 106% death resistance but they nerfed it, it caps now at 85% i belive
>>
>>342995617
>I would have NOPE'd out after losing one guy. He was extremely close though.
He got lucky as fuck with the deathblows and still failed, no excuse really. He was basically gambling and shouldn't be upset about losing a coin toss.

>Playing at 0HP is an interesting gamble. Is there a way to stack Death resistance so that you just become immortal?
There used to be, I think it's capped at 60% or 80% now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7AieaF6wIw
>>
>>342972908
I really love this game I really do. I can handle all the shit it throws at me and I'll just shrug and move on.

But I've been stuck at Vvulf for three days now. This is the ONLY time I've backed up a save. Jesus fuck, I cannot even GET to this guy.

But yeah good game though.
>>
>>342996024
60% is the default with no trinkets/quirks.
>>
>>342996067
>But I've been stuck at Vvulf for three days now. This is the ONLY time I've backed up a save. Jesus fuck, I cannot even GET to this guy
Huh, I nver dound him that hard.

He's basically a Prophet/Cannon combo depending on how you handle him. I reccomend you ignore his barrel of Bombs, stun bandits and focus all damage on him. Bring Man at Arms so you can guard dying heroes, too.
>>
>>342996125
Just checked, base is 67% (33% to be killed) max is 87%.
>>
>>342972908
>RNG the game
>good

Another game made for "look guize i am so hardcore" crowd.
>>
>>342996295
See, here's the thing. For some reason my team just sucks shit. The only level 6 heroes I have are Crusader, Vestal, Highwayman and Arbalest. You'd think they'd dish out enough damage but nope, they just can't fucking get anything done. By the time I get to that motherfucker they're all bleeding, stressed and ready to keel over and die the first time a bomb goes off. I might've just fucked myself.

Don't get me wrong I KNOW this is doeable but with my team I feel like I'll just eat shit every time.
>>
>>342973179
The RNG is what makes it good.
>>
>>342996390
Cool. At least they patched the exploit.

I'd think going in with even a tiny % to die would be a little foolish.

I haven't really figured out anything cheesy yet. I think I need to farm up some more for my 'main' characters, since they can't farm themselves - they get obliterated in Champion dungeons.

I wish there was a little more progression, I guess. I feel like I need to min/max everything before attempting the DD.
>>
>>342996489
Rng has been a part of games since forever. There's nothing inherently wrong with it.
>>
>>342996708
do 0 light runs with 2 antiquarians and get 40k gold even on medium novice dungeons
>>
>>342996515
Well you gotta make those lvl 6 heroes stronger them.

Vvulf is not a Champion (lvl 5) boss, he's actuall Darkest (lvl 6) boss so he's pretty hard, you need best gear, good trinkets, quirks and strategy to take him.

If you refuse to fight him he will destroy one random building upgrade, don't know if you can just send a lvl 0 sacrificial lamb to avoid that.

On the other hand he gives a sweet trophy trinket that increases damage and CRIT against Marked with no downsides, VERY good for Bounty Hunter, Arbalest/Musketeer or Hound Master.
>>
>>342992985
> Is the failure penalty really that bad?

It's not bad in the sense that you'll lose the game (because there is no fail state)

it's bad because the game is grindy as fuck and getting fucked by RNG means you'll have to grind more to replace your losses/pay for negative quirks to be removed
>>
>>342996067
>backed up a save
Literally cheating/defeating the purpose of the game. Kill yourself.

>>342996489
RNG management is skillful. Since the odds are stacked, you have to use every resource at your disposal to gain the advantage.

In theory, if all of the enemies gangbang and crit one of your characters to death, he deserves to die.

Permadeath adds so much to this and other games
>>
>>342993087

You WILL need at least 16 people to complete the final dungeon.
>>
>>342975902
I don't think it's too bad, but you have to go into every area (Weald, Ruins, etc) with a specific strategy and lineup.

For instance, on my first blind run through the weald with any old group, I was getting rocked right and left by blight damage, ridiculously strong attacks, and stress damage to top it all off. Once I realized the Crusader's ability to mark himself caused the Giant to focus all attacks to him along with the fungus people (Who don't blight marked targets), I basically dropped direct damage down to 0, nothing my vestal couldn't just heal through a bit. Trinkets for blight resist made the fungal artillery useless as well, they'd do 2 damage and fail to blight. The only thing that'd be a threat to me was the strong stress attacks of witches, cultists, and madmen, which was countered by having a couple of high accuracy classes with ranged attacks.

All of the hard dungeons are like that, needing some foresight and design to tackle them, or they'll eat you alive. I hate that that means some classes get worse because of the specific utilities of others later on, but I suppose that's just how it goes.
>>
>>342996708
>I haven't really figured out anything cheesy yet
The only "chessy" things I know of is brinnging +virtue trinkers and equipping them on heroes that are about to get 100 stress and looping point blank shots with 2 Higwaymen.

Both are not really cheesy though. 2 less inventroy slots hurts and higwaymen are suck balls beyond their ability to loop point blank shots.
>>
>>342992273
>The irony is paupable

Sure kid, whatever makes you skeep at night, just saying what really happened. You might like what they sis to the game but most people didnt and to this day the game is known for it unforgiving RNG. Just teeling you how it is.
>>
>>342995261
Yeah I think it's pretty rare to lose even just one party member to bad luck if you retreat in time. If one of your guys is in deaths door or has very low health it might be time to retreat instead of checking out what the next encounter is.
>>
>>342996978
Well I'll probably just give it a shot again or give up and move on. Thanks for the info though.

>>342997051
>Kill yourself.
Nah.
>>
File: 6f8.png (247 KB, 760x572) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
247 KB, 760x572
>>342997275
>You might like what they sis to the game but most people didnt
Forums and people who beat the game with no deaths say otherwise.
>>
Haven't played since they added the darkest dungeon. Did they add anything new after that?
>>
>>342997275
The zeitgeist of shitters is validating me, better defend them!

The devs did only good things with the game. Sorry youre too shit to appreciate them.
>>
>>342997618
>The devs did only good things with the game
I dunno Anon, not that guy and I'm not a shitter complaning about the RNG but the "You can't do a Darkest Dungeon twice" mechanic is pretty damn retarded just for the sake of more grind.
>>
>>342997275

>to this day the game is known for it unforgiving RNG

And Dark Souls is known as the 'OMG so hardcore!' game. Shitters will always be retarded.
>>
>>342997794
>And Dark Souls is known as the 'OMG so hardcore!' game
Which is kinda funny since Dark Souls have a few mandatory deaths while in Darkest Dungeon you are always in control (except fro final boss but it doesn't matter at that point since the game is about to end anyways).
>>
>>342997518
Town events, new class.
>>
>>342996978
>don't know if you can just send a lvl 0 sacrificial lamb to avoid that.
You can.
>>
>Have Photomania, Ruins Adventurer, and Steady (Cumulative -50% stress damage) on two crusaders and two vestals.
>Camping skills reduce stress damage by an additional -15% for the Crusaders and -30% for the Vestals.
>Trinkets round out their stress immunity, literally taking 0 stress from crits, stress attacks, everything.

Still flawed for not being able to deal with a few very specific targets, but it's otherwise able to outheal most enemy groups and will never break. The only thing that might be better than it are virtue builds that can remove afflictions mid dungeon and take advantage of +virtue change trinkets.
>>
>>342972908
>Your best character can get crit and DIE in any encounter.
sounds like fun gameplay design
>>
>>342998151
>The only thing that might be better than it are virtue builds that can remove afflictions mid dungeon and take advantage of +virtue change trinkets
Virtue chance is capped at 60%, it's still a huge gamble.

That said it's good to carry a few +virtue trinkets in case one of the heroes in nearing 100 stress.
>>
>>342990987
I at least like that DD's difficulty comes later compared to X-COM's right at the start issues.

In DD, the first two tiers of difficulty aren't bad, it's the final one you have the cheese, and then the DD itself you have to both cheese and pray to RNGsus a few times still. In XCOM, your first few missions start off something you roll dice and hope for the best, but after you get some research done, you start being able to fight better than your opponents. It's just a matter of getting to that point.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 400x300
>>342994732
>>
>>342991225
>>342991332
It might've been a decent design choice at one point to have everyone fully heal outside of combat, but reduce the maximum health of all heroes and make the enemies hit slightly harder. Individual fights get harder since it's easier to die in them, but overall the dungeon gets easier due to the fact you go into everything at full tilt.

I like it the way it currently is though, dungeons are there to wear you down, not for you to die suddenly in an unlucky encounter.
>>
Grindfest, no thanks.
>>
File: 129088405388.jpg (185 KB, 898x909) Image search: [Google]
129088405388.jpg
185 KB, 898x909
>>342972908
>The game does NOT want you to win. Your best character can get crit and DIE in any encounter.
Sounds like shit.

>There's even a class devoted to looting that's about half as effective in combat as a normal class.
Sounds like shit.

Deleting this from my steam wishlist, thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>342990987

If you consider your plays smart with a 3% chance of getting smashed, you need to play smarter.

3% Jesus lad. I spend hundreds of weeks in the game and completed NG+. It's more like a 0.3% chance of getting shit on and even THEN it's up to you to retreat, regroup and decide if it is still worth it to keep the dungeon running, or call the week quits.
>>
>>342997437
Loads of people who stop playing the game for said reasons and were furious during it's development and green light fase also said other wise to from what you got.
>>
>>342995261
People just can't handle "losing unfairly". Like a fight against infernal monsters, abominations and crazed cultists could ever be considered fair to begin with.
>>
File: 180px-Superweenie.jpg (119 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
180px-Superweenie.jpg
119 KB, 1152x864
>>342998862
No problem.
>>
>>342995261
People get mad at abstract concepts sometimes. If I gave you a game and put a time limit on the campaign of 1000 hours that was in no way restricting or even a realistic limit to hit there would still be people dropping the game because the idea of a time limit is gamebreaking to them regardless of how it's actually implemented.
>>
>>342998368
That's why you'd need a hero like the Jester or Crusader who can drop stress down to 0 again mid dungeon. If the hero fails his virtue the first time, you can remove his affliction and try again.

It's more an academic idea though than a practical one, even with 60% virtue chance on each hero, the odds of each of them hitting a virtue is like 13%. For each individual hero, you'd have an 84% for virtuous in two tries, 94% for three, so if you really, really wanted to, you could get all four of your party in a state of virtue. It'd be a massive headache, but the effect of ignoring stress and gaining four party buffs every turn would probably be worth it, particularly against high stress bosses/dungeons (IE, the drowned crew, who immediately release any virtuous hero they hit with their anchor.).
>>
>>342999240
People should realize that this game is not about winning individual encounters every time, it's a long term struggle based on good decison making and risk/resource managment.

Fucking up from time to time is merely an unpleasant but necessary drawback to a tactic that works the vast majority of the time.
>>
File: How-to-handle-disappointment_0.jpg (19 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
How-to-handle-disappointment_0.jpg
19 KB, 400x266
>>342999483

>mfw people legit spent 45 minutes grinding virtues before trying DD1 even once because 'guides' told them to
>>
>>342999483
>That's why you'd need a hero like the Jester or Crusader who can drop stress down to 0 again mid dungeon. If the hero fails his virtue the first time, you can remove his affliction and try again.
I didn't think of that, but at this point I don't think it would be even worth the effort. Health damage is still what ultimately leads to death.

I'm playing with 2 Musketeer and 2 Higwaymen parties only right now (because fuck you I like guns and it works) so I get literally no stress heals beyond crits and Gallows Humor/encourage (which I don't use all that often really).

And yet I don't find stress to be a big of a problem while health damage is fukcing me up (that said, 2 musketeers with their +heals received on banages make for quite potent healing)
>>
>>342998151
Yeah well that deals with stress but what about the actual enemies?
>>
>>343000306

With two Vestals and two Crusaders he can outheal anything short of a treebranch crit.
>>
>>342974943
I stopped playing because of the grind.

It's a fun game, but it could use more base or resource management. It would help if you got more loot after each dungeon so you can progress through the game a bit faster than its current snail pace.
>>
>>342972908
The game is a blast until you reach the end, then it becomes a huge boring grind to beat a bullshit dungeon
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.