[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any fun PC games i can get on steam that works with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: PS4_controller.jpg (239 KB, 1681x1080) Image search: [Google]
PS4_controller.jpg
239 KB, 1681x1080
Are there any fun PC games i can get on steam that works with controllers?
sometimes im just in the mood for something casual that i dont need mouse and keyboard to play
>>
File: nepping with elite xbone.jpg (842 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
nepping with elite xbone.jpg
842 KB, 2656x1494
>>342970548
In before Toddposting with Skyrim.
You can play Nep games.
>>
Recently I've been playing Dark Souls III, Momodora and Valkyria Chronicles with my DS4. Pretty comfy.
>>
rocket league
>>
>>342970678
Is the elite xbone controller any good? I'm a sonyfag and always preferred a dualshock, but the elite looks really good
>>
>>342970715
Momodora looks pretty chill
>>
>>342971001
It really is. I've been playing on hard, and it's REALLY challenging, though also super fun. Should be a lot more balanced and chill on normal.
>>
File: 1300531425517.jpg (17 KB, 241x249) Image search: [Google]
1300531425517.jpg
17 KB, 241x249
>>342970548

>sometimes im just in the mood for something casual
>>
>>342970868
The touchpad is nice, but there's no haptic with the touchpad. You can't make use of the 3.5mm jack at all. The battery life is shorter than the Xbone controller.
Xbox controller just works without you doing anything, and the 3.5mm jack works so I can plug a headset into it while using the controller wirelessly.

Elite controller's build quality is better, but I would not say that it's worth the premium in just having a better build and having paddles. You can save profile directly onto the controller, which is rather nifty. Unfortunately, we can't remap the buttons to keystroke, and you can't use paddles as extra buttons (they must clone existing buttons on the controller)
>>
>>342971265
>begin a tryhard
reaction_image.png
>>
Search the casual tag, arrange by user reviews, and select Full Controller Support as an option.
>>
Metal slug 3
>>
>>342971418
Sorry. I ended up making a comparison of the DS4 with the Xbone controller.

What really pisses me off is Sony not finally getting over themselves and just release a goddamn proper driver set for the Dualshock 4. I'd like that 3.5mm jack to function and to not needing to emulate a 360 controller or to use xpadder for profile management, but nope.

Ergonomics is a matter of taste. My hands are smaller, so DS4 fits right while I need to reach a little for my right thumb to sit atop the right stick. I only noticed this due to elite controller having paddles.
>>
File: 1465875527385.png (63 KB, 240x330) Image search: [Google]
1465875527385.png
63 KB, 240x330
>>342970678
>unironically playing that garbage
>>
>>342971531
I am but there's alot of shite to sift through
>>
Im really into exploration games so if any of you have one of those id appreciate it
>>
>>342972084
That's fine anon, I appreciate it.

It also really pisses me off to no end that there is no official support for the DS4 on the PC. Even though the xbox controller has become the "default" PC controller, the PS4 being the most popular console should probably mean Sony and/or developers should add native DS4 support for their shit, but they don't. At least we have DS4Windows which fixes most problems.

I never tried the xbone controller, just the x360 one a long ass time ago. I got really big hands, and sometimes the DS4 feel kinda small, but I got used to it after using a DualShock since PS1 days.
>>
>>342973447
The Xbone controller is superior to the DS4. I just bought one for use with PC, and I'll never use the DS4 on PC again. It's so much more comfortable. And they fixed the issues with the 360 controller. Namely the awful d-pad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.