[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ocarina of Time is the best game ever general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 6303242_orig.jpg (678 KB, 1100x786) Image search: [Google]
6303242_orig.jpg
678 KB, 1100x786
Enter herein new converts or seeking souls, and ask the adepts of /v/ your questions.
>>
File: zelda.gif (505 KB, 640x502) Image search: [Google]
zelda.gif
505 KB, 640x502
>>
lol its not even best zelda
>>
>>342970785
Got a better Zelda to back that up?

Or your favorite game for that matter?

No? Didn't think so. Cucco. Bwuak bwauk bwauk buwak bwauk
>>
>>342972571
But majoras mask has a more intense atmosphere and story and really struck a cord with my younger edgy self much more so then ocarina did so its the better game to me
>>
weird way to spell Majora's Mask
>>
>>342972826
Too linear. Not as in-depth in sidequests or story as OoT.

I admit, when I was 12 - 13, it was my favorite game ever too. But then I saw the truth in a vision where I was Link and meeting Princess Zelda, and then I bought Master Quest a year later on GCN at Hastings and realized it was my subconcious telling me OoT is the much better game.

MM is like dark chocolate cheesecake slice, to OoT's vanilla icecream cake with coconut sprinkles.
>>
>>342970290
>best game ever
>can't even reach 30fps

Nintenfags not even once
>>
Everyone knows that Wind Waker is the best Zelda game
>>
Ocarina is one of my favorite games. But not the best.
>>
Zelda series has such awful tutorials.
>>
>>342974848

Zelda shouldn't have tutorials at all. It was understandable in Ocarina of Time since it was the first 3D game and invented new mechanics for all of gaming. Every game after got worse with tutorials, despite the controls being standard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.