[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>okay so we made two games >the first one had some alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg?t=1450127734.jpg (102 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1450127734.jpg
102 KB, 460x215
>okay so we made two games
>the first one had some alright skillsets and characters
>the second ones were a bit more shittier but it was still alright
>so lets make sure the next ones all are SHIT
Autoaim, some garbage shield, a flying toy plane of no worth and
>press f to /b/

who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>342962703
>okay so we made two games
>so lets farm this one out to 2k Australia, surely no one is stupid enough to think we're the same company.
>>
File: frustration.jpg (43 KB, 1012x848) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
43 KB, 1012x848
>>342962703
> Hey pal, here's an OZ kit that gives you increased fire rate and reload speed when you're in the fucking air
> Have to jump around like a retard to actually benefit from it
> Can hardly utilize it in places that aren't low-gravity
>>
Tales From the Borderlands was the best thing Telltale produced.
>>
Pre-Sequel is better than BL2 in every regard. The only thing BL2 has going for it is the raw amount of content.
>>
>>342962703
Burch did.
>>
nah Athena was fucking sweet

Anyone that doesnt cheat and give themselves maximum skillpoints is playing the game wrong

dont level yourself up. just give max skill points
makes the game fun but still challenging
>>
TPS has way better classes and gameplay. Shame for some reason they just cut it with one expansion. Im still mad about it.
>>
>BADASS
>>
>>342966724
>for some reason
They closed the development studio because the Australian government only believes in tax breaks for the mining sector, so it was too expensive to keep running. Same thing that happens to every Australian development studio eventually.
>>
TFTB>TPS>1>2
>>
>>342962703
>take cowboy aimbot bitch
>aimbot ability is so bad that you're better off aiming manually and not using the skill
why would anyone do this
>>
Tales from the Borderlands is really fun. Too bad it's barely discussed here on /v/
>>
>>342962703

>Borderlands 2 < Borderlands

Not even fucking close.
>>
>>342967071

Tales from the borderlands is fun, well written and the final chapter is amazing.

Hopefully they'll take note when writing the next game. Make the humor more character based, less meme based and don't shove in forced "oh yeah, there are six people in this audio log, all in gay marriages, have fun figuring out what's going on" shit.

Athena + Springs being a mismatched couple with no preaching = fun
Torque lecturing about how friendzones are misogynistic = cancer.
>>
No Borderlands 3 at E3... does this mean dev isn't that far along and they really did go all in on that single-player-multiplayer-moba-hero-shooter-rts-whatever-the-fuck-it-was flop?

I need my loot whore shooter dammit.
>>
Borderlands was NEVER good

It could be good if it had the writing Telltale had for it
>>
File: 1381345854910.jpg (29 KB, 182x182) Image search: [Google]
1381345854910.jpg
29 KB, 182x182
>>342967620
>not appreciating based Torgue
faget
>>
>>342967871

Torque is amazing in BL2, Tirch in TPS is terrible.
>>
>>342967785
The whole reason they gave 2k Aus the game to make is because Gearbox wanted to concentrate on other projects, saying that BL3 would be too big to work on unless they concentrated on it. Since Battleborn isn't going anywhere they might latch back onto a guaranteed money spinner like Borderlands.
>>
How to improve skills/talents in Borderlands 3:

Invert the skill tree, first skill point is spent on 1 of 3-4 variations of the active skill which decides your starting position.

No longer a skill tree, it's a skill web. They're mostly like the skill stree structure but you can cross over into adjacent skill trees once a tier.

No fucking "do 1% more damage after reloading/killing/critting" shit padding out the trees.
>>
>can play every borderlands game with my friend
>except for borderlands 2
what is this shit
>>
I'm actually considering reinstalling BL1 GOTY edition because I never played any of the DLC besides a bit of Zombie Island on my friends shitty grandma TV.
Always wanted to try Secret Armory, new car looked fun.
>>
>>342970987
grab a friend, the car sections get tedious as fuck
>>
>>342970987
BL1 DLCs are great, I've played trough the game with friends at least 6~ times.
>>
Does BL1 feel clunky after BL2/TPS?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.