[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I introduce Girlfriend to Metal Gear. She really wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do I introduce Girlfriend to Metal Gear.

She really wants to get into it because it's such a big part of my life and I don't even know where to begin.
I don't want to bore her with 6 hour videos at the start
>>
>>342957563
Just show her your Solid Snake and grt it out of the way
>>
Start at MGS1 and play through it like a normal human being, you fucking scrub.
>>
>>342957563

go fuck yourself normie
>>
Get her to play MGS3. It's the best one and Big Boss is sexy so it will keep her interested.
>>
Go get cucked you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>342957563
If she doesn't enjoy real video games in the first place she wouldn't like it.

also REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>342957864
SNAAAKEEE EAAAATEEEERRRRR
*james Bond ending*
Snake eater
>>
>>342957563
give her a copy to play

if she likes it, okay. if she doesn't, okay, but don't try to force her to like it
>>
>>342957563
How is exactly Metal Gear a big part of your life?
>>
>>342957563
Play through 1 and 2 with her, since there's a good chance she won't like the gameplay. After that just drop her off with 3 and tell her she's on her own, either she loves it or she doesn't. If she's still interested she can move onto the rest herself, if not, who cares?
>>
She would never understand, anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.