[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arma 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Hello guys! I have a request for you. Its summer sale and they are very big discounts. I saw that arma 3 is 50%. My best friend own this game and I really really want to play with him but I'm broke. I live in a poor country (Romania) and is to expensive right now for me and its my chance to get it. If someone whants to make a gift to me I will be very grateful. Thank you guys! This is my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119370404/
>>
Sent :)
>>
Suicide you life for satan
>>
>>342956664
Die, shitstain.
>>
Please help me guys i'm a poor student, help me please. i can be youre whore i can suck your dick but help me please any rich guy.
>>
Sent ;)
>>
Don't worry, bro. Everyone should have the chance to play with their friends. Give me your Steam ID and your credit card info and I'll send you a copy, friend :)
>>
>>342956664
If you can't afford Arma you certainly can't afford a computer that can play it decently anyway.
>>
>>342959018
This

>I don't have the kind of time to get a j o b and buy games but I do have the time to play ArmA

lmao
>>
>>342959018
i got the pc but i don't have money right know i'm broke. i have to pay taxes for college.
>>
>>342956664
>http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119370404/

All Romanians deserve a slow and agonising death, I hope you starve during the winter you fucking Eastern European cunt.
>>
>>342956664
Man these guys are dicks, I just sent you a friend request accept it.
>>
>>342959310
I am a cunt but i really want the game help me guys i will suck your dick
>>
>>342959392
i didn't recive it, you didn't sent
>>
i really want this game guys, but i don't have the money right know, help me please its you are my only hope to get it, its 50% cheap. I will help you with someting
>>
>>342959483
I did, dude stop trolling I'm trying to be a nice guy and send it.
>>
>>342959760
i don't troll you, give me your steam to add you
>>
>>342959483
Probably overloaded steam servers. Give it a few minutes, it will come through.
>>
>implying that 1st and 2nd worlders don't have their own bills to pay

bro rest of the world isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.