[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just purchased this game from steam sale and I'm glad to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DS2CE_01.jpg (146 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
DS2CE_01.jpg
146 KB, 400x565
just purchased this game from steam sale and I'm glad to say that it was well worth the buy already
I don't understand the hate for this game, it's better than the first one
>>
>>342956213
The open world stuff with random loot and recycled dungeons ruined it for me.
Felt like an offline MMO.
>>
>>342956364
>>342956213

I really liked it as well and I don't remember any rehashed dungeons. I felt the dungeons/puzzles were better this time around even if the world wasn't as cohesive because of the open world aspect. Gameplay, OST and story were better this time in my opinion.
>>
Some people dislike the loot influencing stats

Personally I didnt mind that, but I felt like Darksiders 2 had more puzzles and less combat, or at least the puzzles took longer, than the first game so I got kinda bored
>>
I really should finish this. Didn't enjoy it as much as the first. Hate loot systems that make you switch out your gear every 5 minutes.
>>
Man even when this game was first released /v/ HARDLY talked about this game. First game was decently discussed though.
>>
Not enough room for a horse.
>>
>>342956213
Only edgy plebs would say this game sucked.
>>
>>342956213
DS1 is boring as all fuck with a terrible story and art style.

DS2 is mildly less boring with a terrible story and art style.

It would have been cool to see one of the other horsemen but honestly this series isn't interesting enough to warrant another game.
>>
>>342957331
>>342957331
8/10
>>
>>342956213
I hate it for the sole reason of just not working.
>>
It's a great game, but the loot system is sort of annoying and the second hub area drags on too long.

Also, I would rather they create 5 unique weapons with different movesets than one set for heavy and one set for fast. Got fairly boring.
>>
>>342956213
It's amazing but very clearly rushed due to THQ's impending bankruptcy. You will play the first two worlds and get hyped thinking you're only halfway through, then you get to the third and fourth worlds and they're literally a single road with a dungeon at the end.
>>
>>342956213
the pc version was abysmal on release, there are no words for how bad it is. Big rigs levels of fucked when it came to camera control. Vsync issues so bad turning around meant that for more than a brief moment you were looking both behind and infront of you.

More enjoyable zelda game than any zelda's i've ever played so at least it had that going for it
>>
I liked it better than the first, but the end boss was an actually bigger joke than the previous entries.

More keith szarabajka was nice though.
>>
Did think it was a lot better than the first one as well, but only the first world was great. Second one was around the same length but looked like shit, third and fourth were pretty but basically five minute long railroads.

And final boss and ending were once again shit.
>>
>>342959260
>>342959260
Darksiders one was fun and original.

Dark siders 2 was superb everything was fun about the game, the fighting the puzzles the story they way the plot progressed.

you kids play shitty indie games and go berserk or the mediocre shit like dragon age and darksouls and shower it in praise.

its like thinking british humor is funny when its cleary stale shitty and trying to imitate american culture.
>>
>>342956213
game breaking glitches....game breaking glitches everywhere
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.