[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball Fusions Battle Mechanics and Multiplayer Confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Pokemon DB Edition.png (614 KB, 608x446) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon DB Edition.png
614 KB, 608x446
New info from V-Jump:
- You can battle with your friends and trade warriors.
- Each character has a rank, which is important for EX Fusions.
- The opening theme will be performed by Tadayoshi Tanimoto (Yeah Break Care Break) and Yuka Uchiyae (a bunch of Pre-Cure songs).

Translated info from the main website (http://dbpf.bn-ent.net/system/):
- The battle stage is the area inside the white line.
- In case of a ringout, your added damage and time of action will be canceled, so you need to be careful!
- A team battle of up to 5 vs 5!
- Be certain of your enemies' positions and choose your commands. There are several commands such as special attacks that support your allies, powerful special attacks that can hit all your enemies at once and others.
- In a Zenkai Rush, you input button combinations to make the rush start.
- It's the new sensations battle, where action and commands are fused!
- Take notice at the different commands such as "Hand-to-hand", "Ki blasts", etc!
- Freely use each characters' various special attacks and skills in order to win!
- By using "Roundup Range Attack" or "Knock Down", deal great damage to your enemy and aim for a ringout!
- Weakening your enemy is the chance for scouting them! Set up a Zenkai Attack and show your strength. If you succeed, the enemy will become your ally!
- Collect allies and fuse even further!
>>
>>342952230
Ring out, in an RPG?

That's an interesting system.
>>
Aw shit, we pokemon now...
>>
>>342952458
What happens if my level 40 Goku gains Dragonrus?
>>
>>342952230
This will never be localized, isn't it?
>>
>>342953356
Who fucking cares? It's not THE Goku just a Goku. A pale imitation of the original. THE Goku isn't limited by mere levels, and he isn't yours.
>>
>>342953489
I dunno man, for my money, the best Z fighter is that Jaco because of the blaster gun.
>>
First game to feature Champa means auto-buy assuming it gets localized
>>
File: waiting.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>342952230
Surprisingly they're putting a lot of effort in the game.

Waiting patiently for localization
>>
File: ASSSHITFUCK.png (204 KB, 841x376) Image search: [Google]
ASSSHITFUCK.png
204 KB, 841x376
>>342954054
No, no your wrong on that one cause Goku has a blaster-resistant body and a kamehameha to extinguish the justice of his naive and useless opponent Jaco.
>>
>>342954730
Ya know for my money, the best Z fighter is probably Super 17 because of that machine gun hands.
>>
>>342954934
REALLY, REALLY YOU'RE BEING AN IDIOT, YOU'RE BEING A TOTAL IDIOT TO ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SUPER 17 ISN'T EVEN THE FINAL EVOLVED STATE!

If you were really being serious right now you would've said Super 17 Cell absorbed because:

17 > Super 17 > Super 17 Cell Absorbed
>>
>>342956945
>not running eviolite Super 17
pleb
>>
File: 17 is a natural blonde.png (119 KB, 380x520) Image search: [Google]
17 is a natural blonde.png
119 KB, 380x520
>>342957213
YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THAT MAKES SUPER 17 18 ABSORBED, THAT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE!
>>
So is this turn based or real time?
>>
File: 26811602_p0.jpg (252 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
26811602_p0.jpg
252 KB, 800x900
>>342957846
Every game is real time, Anon.

Time doesn't stop for you just because you need to think about something.
>>
>>342953434
No. Fak you gaijin. Go pray your shitty carr of duty game.
>>
>>342957846
It's a turn-based RPG with ring-out physics and combos.

Kinda like Pokemon meets Smash Bros.
>>
>>342958131
The heck is that, Sailor Broly?
>>
>>342952230
Localization when
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.