[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain the appeal of this game to me? >League
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: overwatch-pose23-1200x663[1].jpg (90 KB, 1200x663) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-pose23-1200x663[1].jpg
90 KB, 1200x663
Can anyone explain the appeal of this game to me?

>League Of Legends tier roster
>League Of Legends tier gameplay
>ults
>League Of Legends tier lore
>League Of Legends tier character/stage design
>League Of Legends tier community

I thought it was unanimously decided that we hated ASSFAGGOTS. So why are you literally playing one right now?
>>
The keyword here is "You thought." not everyone has to hate on the same thing as you do.
>>
>>342951104
In what world is this considered a moba?
its a team based shooter if anything.
>>
>>342951104
I'm curious how many times this image has been posted since overwatch was released.
>>
>>342951104
but it has waifus.. that makes it good. :(
>>
>>342951104
Nationalities are fun to play with
>>
>>342951104
why even bother making a thread about overwatch if you're just going to bash league
>>
>Bashing a game by comparing it to the the most popular game on the planet

I mean, you could bait a teeny bit softer to make it subtle.
>>
>>342951104
I'm not. I have yet to play even a single second
>>
>>342951375

He wants to shitpost, hence the word "ASSFAGGOTS."
>>
It's fun, but not necessarily good. Hanzo keeps hitting me a second after I move out if the waybof his arrows.
Most of OPs points are retarded because it's nothing like League of Losers.
>>
>>342951104
This game have any story mode or it's just f2p tier multiplayer only shit?
>>
I like cooldowns and abilities
I like girls
I like not being stuck in a game for 30-60 minutes with retards
I like not having to micromanage money and last hitting things
I like how it's behind a paywall since it keeps a good chunk of third worlders and retard F2P shitters out
I like FPS

It's perfect.
>>
>>342951561

it's f2p tier multiplayer only shit

this lazy shit being successful is going to lead to the new cancer of the industry, mark my words
>>
>>342951412
Yeah, about that, ASSFAGGOTS is the proper abbreviation that describes the game AND the players in one easy to remember term. Proper players use it and respects it.

MOBA is a """"""toxic"""""" made up word by the Riot team who have shown they have no idea of what they are doing, not to mention them being petty thieves and assholes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.