[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that deserve to be remastered for the current generation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Games that deserve to be remastered for the current generation.

My vote would go to Dark Athena + Butcher Bay, The Darkness, and Dead Space 1 + 2.
>>
Remasters are fucking cancer.
>>
>>342951280
how so?
>>
>>342950692
Dark and Demons Souls
Skate trilogy
Red dead redemption
>>
>>342951356
hey, know the games you already own? Pay for it again just to be able to play on the current system.
Backwards Compatibility? Fuck you. I want your shekels.

It's one thing to remaster a game because the hardware couldn't run it properly Shadows of the Colossus, every ps3 game made by Naughty Dog
another to basically create a port of a game that looks and plays still fine on a current system but add maybe marginally better visuals
>>
>>342950692
Republic Commando
VtM: Bloodlines
>>
>>342950692
Tigon's active again, you might get your wish. Starbreeze is also itching to collab with Tigon again, so there's that. Or it could be a game completely unrelated to Riddick.
>>
>>342950692
beyond good and evil
>>
>>342952571
But anon, I no longer own any of the games I wish to play, plus they were solid titles, and I wouldn't mind them going back, fixing the graphics, adding cut content, patching glitches, etc.
>>
Dungeon Keeper, Startopia and stuff like Commandos/Desperados probably.

I'd also like a good remaster of business sims like Black Gold or Capitalism.

Quake as well.
>>
No such thing.

If the current generation cannot enjoy the games as is, it doesn't deserve them.
>>
The darkness 1. For me that would be amazing.
>>
Deadly Premonition
>>
Thief, but they'd probably fuck it up by including "Stealth Vision" or some other arbitrary gimmick just so the idiots can have a smooth ride
>>
File: 1466629343168.jpg (248 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1466629343168.jpg
248 KB, 1000x662
Witcher 1. I don't care what anybody says, im having a fuckin ball with it so far. For me it's super comfy and - for lack of a better word - RPGish than other games I've played. With a graphical tweak and minor changes to combat I would totally waste more shekels on it.
>>
>>342952994
>Startopia

my nigga
unfortunately, after due to retarded UK copyright law and legal shenanigans performed by Square Enix rights to the title are in fucking limbo beyond any hope of being salvaged.

rip Mucky Foot, you will be missed, even if Urban Chaos was pretty meh
>>
>>342950692
>>342952496
>>342952796
>>342952994
>>342956105
das it maynes

Also I'd pick Shenmue II mainly because I haven't played it, it's a bitch to emulate right, had mindblowing stuff for its time and I want to see Kowloon with today's graphics/technology.
>>
>>342950692
All of these games are on PC except The Darkness, so no need for remasters really.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.