[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows that gaming channel coming /v/? You are still following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1452966262390.png (111 KB, 359x468) Image search: [Google]
1452966262390.png
111 KB, 359x468
Hows that gaming channel coming /v/?

You are still following your dream right?
>>
>>342947895
What kind of faggot aspires to be a jewtube celebrity?
>>
Dreams are for betamax fuccbois.

Leave your mother's basement and get a job.
>>
WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MINECRAFT
>>
File: 1435728949966.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1435728949966.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>There are people that aspire to be youtube celebrity's as a life goals now

What an age we live in.
>>
File: 1466690573274.png (10 KB, 220x211) Image search: [Google]
1466690573274.png
10 KB, 220x211
>>342947895
>Not living your dream, rather than just having it
>His dream is to be a youtube LPer
I mean, the money is good for some but damn you sad
>>
>>342948070
If they make it they literally have to do nothing for years except post a couple 15 min gaming videos a week. And they can afford to live a comfy lifestyle.

Of course if/when the hype dies down and they're 45 with literally no job experience or degree they better hope they saved most of the shit they made.
>>
>>342947895
Why would being an e celeb be my dream?
>>
It's kinda not going anywhere.
I have a couple Subnautica livestreams on my youtube, but I don't upload very often.
>>
>>342948182
Eventually you lose all the excitement and passion you used to have though.

Lirik said that he doesn't even enjoy playing games anymore and doesn't play anything outside of his streams these days.
>>
>>342948138
>Not living your dream
>Being forced to play video games unless you don't want to earn any money
>Have to worth for months or years till you can even earn a decent amount to feed yourself
>Competing with the other billions of gaming channels
>Need to act on camera so people don't get bored

Sounds like shit to me personally, I'm sure the pays nice though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.