[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just how many of these fucking games are there? Why do there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: God_of_War_Saga_Cover[1].jpg (436 KB, 1543x1828) Image search: [Google]
God_of_War_Saga_Cover[1].jpg
436 KB, 1543x1828
Just how many of these fucking games are there?

Why do there need to be so many? They're all the same generic shit.
>>
>>342946656
It says right there on the box, mate.
>>
Give me one other game that let's me kill all the gods of a mythology that came out before the original.

What's generic about it?
>>
They're good and challenging
I remember beating the first game on hard couple years ago, was satisfying, ares was hard and protecting for family part was hard too
>>
>>342946916

The combat mechanics.
>>
>>342946656
It's not as bad as going back to play the first one, only to learn that Quick Time Events, are incredibly quick. It just flashes before your eyes, while a cinematic is occurring. I wanted to play an action game, not a rhythm game.
>>
>>342946935
>god of QTEs
>challenging
dont play DMC ever
>>
For the love of god, nobody tell OP about COD, Mario, Pokemon, or Sonic. He'll probably kill someone.
>>
>>342947434
I beat all the dmc's though, fun
>>
>>342947434
I like both GoW and DmC. Come at me
>>
>>342947434
dmc is same shit with more boring enemies, less sex appeal and cringier dialogue that only literal teens can relate to
>>
>>342947545
>DmC

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>342947434
>dmc
>challenging

You mean Ninja Gaiden
>>
>>342947696
Fuck you?
>>
>>342947871
I'M YOUR PROM DATE YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT
>>
File: Hades_and_Kratos.jpg (338 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
Hades_and_Kratos.jpg
338 KB, 700x906
>>342946656
You're not wrong, they're all pretty much the same. But they're fun, believe it or not. Even the PSP games are surprisingly well made.

Once you go down Kratos' path of madness, it's hard to stop and it all ends in such an awesome finale. It's really great if you just roll with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.