[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like opinions about LiEat and Momodora III. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I'd like opinions about LiEat and Momodora III.
They're cute and they're cheap.
>>
>>342943019
I'm getting around to playing the first 2 games, which are free. I've just started Monodora I, actually. And I'll be starting it back up once my new laptop comes in.

I've only gotten halfway into the first level, mostly just fucking around and exploring. Honestly, I'm having fun just turning auto fire on and going all Revengence with the leaf.
>>
Momodora III is great, totally worth it. Reverie Under the Moonlight our whatever it was called is very different but also really good
>>
You can 100% Momo 3 is about an hour. It's fun.
>>
>>342943019
I own Momodora III but haven't played it yet.

I also own LiEat; the version sold on steam is actually a compilation of all 3 LiEat games. I've played through the first one. The first one is super short, if you take your time it'll take you about 40 minutes, but you could speedrun it in about 10. I'd recommend it for it's price though, the music and atmosphere is pretty nice and the story is pretty interesting. The game is, as the title implies, about a little girl who has the ability to eat lies. Which has some pretty neat implications. Give it a shot, anon.
>>
>>342943474
>>342943620
do i need to play momodara 1 and 2 before i play 3?
>>
File: 1460245577381.png (234 KB, 874x894) Image search: [Google]
1460245577381.png
234 KB, 874x894
I have no idea what you niggers are talking about, I LOVED Reverie Under the Moonlight but I tried to play Momo III after and I dropped it like immediately, seriously that game is fucking unplayable in comparison Reverie.

I have LiEat and have yet to play it, is it worth it?
>>
>>342944184
You don't need to play Momodora and Momodora II to enjoy Momodora III, but the characters from the first games make reappearances in 3 and Reverie.
>>
you can get LiEat for free from the official website (http://lieat.ifdef.jp/ - link to english downloads are there)

got it on steam, however. Needed 6h for playing throug it & get all achievements.
Still a great & cute little JRPG worth the price
>>
>>342944298
yeah, totally worth. Nice OST, lovely art, great story
>>
what should i play first?
3 or reverie?
>>
>>342943019
Momodora III is a decent game but it suffers from the same flaws as the other games in the series.
It's short as hell and the ending is anti-climatic.

>>342947807
How about 1, or 2?
>>
>>342943019
Metroidvanias are garbage.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.