[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I want to play vanilla again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 796x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 796x535
Guys I want to play vanilla again.
>>
File: 1466188095568.jpg (1 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1466188095568.jpg
1 MB, 1462x1462
N E V E R
V
E
R
>>
Legacy servers when?
>>
Kronos is working almost flawlessly and there are a ton of people online at any given time.
You have the means and the oppurtunity yet you don't play it?
>>
>>342938392
Not before Legion release, that's for sure. If Blizzard is going to announce them, Blizzcon would seem like a natural timing.
>>
>>342938414
Aren't they already on AQ? I feel like making a character now would be pointless
>>
>>342938414
the drones want to pay blizzard money to feel validated
>>
>>342938483
The fuck? So just because you're not gonna be world first on Kronos that stops you from playing?
The early game zones are fucking PACKED to the brim with players. My friend tried, fruitlessly, to do STV quests for a week but he never progressed because there was so much PvP happening everywhere.
>>
>>342938591
Are we talking about the same Kronos buddy? I just logged on to an empty Tauren starting zone
>>
>>342938483
after nostalrius shutdown they opened a new one called krono2, bwl is not out yet afaik so you didnt miss anything.

what holds me back is the scripting is outright bad compared to nost and everything from 1.12 is in the game, so while the raid content is MC, you can do the aq daily quests in silithus for mad epics, or the t0,5 quest chain, which is pretty un vanilla
>>
>>342938634
Might be because no one plays Tauren. As soon as you get to level 10 you'll start seeing more players.
>>
>>342938634
K1 is pretty empty but K2 just opened and it has a lot of Nost refugees
>empty Tauren zone
Seeing as the Tauren zone is literally a giant empty field that's not surprising even on a populated server
>>
File: 1464841507895.jpg (92 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1464841507895.jpg
92 KB, 878x814
>>342938634
>judging the population from camp narache
>>
You think you do but
o
u
D
o
n
t
>>
>>342938414
>working flawlessy

Sure buddy.
>>
I miss Nost.
Playing on another private server is just not the same.
>>
>>342938075
>>342938392
Wait a year. It's going to be a long while and even longer if Legion doesn't flop horribly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.