[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can see what you see not— Vision milky, then eyes rot. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: halls02.gif (75 KB, 562x329) Image search: [Google]
halls02.gif
75 KB, 562x329
I can see what you see not—
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn, they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be—
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
>>
The sanctity of this place has been fouled.
>>
>>342933998
Halls of the blind is only one of the many things that are so much better than anything in diablo 2, diablo had atmosphere, diablo 2 to had weird ass looking recolored bosses with retarded names.
>>
>>342934348
I agree, for me Diablo 1 is horror while 2 is fantasy.
>>
I'm not a milkmaid
>>
Yeah, thats a cow.
>>
I SENSE A SOUL IN SEARCH OF ANSWERS
>>
>>342934348
Yeah, and none of those things have anything to do with gameplay.
>>
File: Griswold.jpg (18 KB, 305x279) Image search: [Google]
Griswold.jpg
18 KB, 305x279
WELL, WHAT CAN I DO FER YA?
>>
>>342935378
It still has something to do with a game's quality you retarded fucking ape
>>
>>342933998
I can see what you see not—
vision milky, then eyes spaghetti
when you turn, they'll be spaghetti already
whispering their hidden song - mom's spaghetti
>>
I still have my original copies of Diablo 1 and Hellfire from the launch days. Diablo HD (Belzebub) so good
>>
File: p1UkTpj.png (389 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
p1UkTpj.png
389 KB, 500x733
>Halls of Valour gives you Arkaine's Valour chest piece
>Diablo 2 drops a gold balrog skin chest piece
>It's Arkaine's Valour
>Mfw
>>
>>342935456
So you're a fan of walking simulators then? I see. Heh, "walking".
>>
>>342936024
artstyle, music and atmosphere are an important aspect of a game, fuck of you tard

besides the combat, which most of you tards equate with gameplay, boils down to right-clicking on enemies in all diablo games and diablo clones
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.