[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this one of the best cart racing games available?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: sas-ttle.jpg (115 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
sas-ttle.jpg
115 KB, 900x530
Why is this one of the best cart racing games available?
>>
>>342932154
Its not, you just happen to be a steamfag
>>
>>342932154
Anon, SART is better in every way.
>>
File: 1423419274182.jpg (37 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1423419274182.jpg
37 KB, 379x503
>>342933164
>SART is better in every way.
>better in every way
>everyone is stuck with one vehicle that transforms instead of giving you a variety of bikes and shit
ok pal
>>
>>342932154
You're right, probably the best arcade racer I've ever played.
>>
>>342932154because it´s simply just fun

Transformed is even better
>>
File: 1426084188501.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1077) Image search: [Google]
1426084188501.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1077
>>342933328
In the planning, I think there was supposed to be more car variety. Hell, Sonic didn't even have a car, he just ran on his own
The hitboxes were too wonky though, so they scrapped it
>>
I used to think sasasr was way better but i recently played it again after playing transformed for months. It feels like shit and loses so much speed on turns. I dont know how to feel about this
>>
I wish mario kart would steal the drift switching this has. It feels so fluid
>>
>>342932154
I can't get over at how generic and boring the items look like. And at least for me items are like one third of the game for arcade racers.

It does have very nice mechanics though.
>>
Because SAWNICK
>>
>>342936926
They're pretty balanced at least
The games version of the blue shell doesn't completely fuck you over, but its still useful
>>
All I'm gonna say is that having character-specific super mode themes for every playable character is the coolest fucking thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcQ0Ad57-I
>>
post best songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q3TFU0wpK4
>>
>>342933164
Something about SART felt off to me but I've never been able to place it. I'll admit it was off-putting that you couldn't select your own music for tracks anymore, but that's not the issue. It just feels... off.

Definitely feels like there's all around less to do, though.
>>
>>342932154
Transformed is only good on PCs (60fps) on consoles it`s bad even on Wii U is just 30fps, just like pretty much the 360 version

Fucking Sega
>>
>>342938869
Computer Master Race wins again.
>>
File: kartrider.png (793 KB, 569x762) Image search: [Google]
kartrider.png
793 KB, 569x762
Why did they take it away from us?
>>
>>342932154
Because Sega is a dying company so if they make shitty games they won't make money.

>>342933046
All-Stars transformed is 10x better and more balanced the MK8. The tracks, the graphics, the movement, the pickups, the characters and music. It's all better than MK8. Only issue is that they're not as big as Nintendo.

I also enjoyed the Sega battle mode far more than MK8's butchered battle mode. Why would they make battle so shitty in the age where they can let you have online mode.
>>
>>342937842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYzh9rmNTKg

The beginning of this song is so good, it gives me goosebumps.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.