[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FinalFantasy_XIII-2_Logo.png (66 KB, 270x192) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasy_XIII-2_Logo.png
66 KB, 270x192
is it worth playing?
>>
>>342930514
Better than the first one, so yes. Also lightning returns.
>>
>>342930514
Of course.
>>
>>342930514
Yes
The soundtrack is so fucking good too, its not 10/10 but its criminally underrated by being related to 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w&list=PLBF8AEECF44B0A303&index=32
>>
File: clock.jpg (53 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
clock.jpg
53 KB, 600x350
Solve the anomaly guys.
>>
I never beat the final boss
should I dust off my 360 and grind a bit to do it, or just watch a youtube of it and get on to lightning returns
>>
Very nice game, not many gave a shit about it though after the blunder that was 13.
>>
gonna play it, thanks for the feedback~
>>
>>342931668
Fucking insane these could get. I bitched out and used that calculator online. Apparently some math professor wrote an scholarly article about the math behind it, pretty interesting stuff.

http://www.njohnston.ca/2012/02/counting-and-solving-final-fantasy-xiii-2s-clock-puzzles/
>>
Anyone know how to stop the PC version from being so blurry?
>>
>>342930514
It's the only good game in that trilogy, so yes.

Coincidentally it's the only one that doesn't star Lightning. (besides DLC)
>>
>>342930514
Hell yes!
One of the best FF games in the recent years, alongside with LR.
>>
>>342933071
downsampling.
>>
>>342933162
>It's the only good game in that trilogy, so yes.
LR has fucking good gameplay. It was GOTY material if it wasn't for the stupid story.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.