[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did you play this on console or PC on release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
So did you play this on console or PC on release?
>>
>>342921675
on console first, pc later. turns out it actually has strafejumping and its own shit like bouncing. probably would have been more fun if i knew then
>>
>>342924110
Was it better on PC? Because back then nobody really cared what platform you played it on.
>>
i played it on 360 of course. the ps3 has a shitty controller and i only used my PC for RCT back then. that game was buzzin back in the day. and people actually talked in game chat. and they actually sounded older than 15. good times.
>>
>>342921675
i didnt i was in 7th grade xd
>>
>>342921675
I didn't give a shit about a modern CoD at the time, regardless of the praise.
>>
Pc and I became dominant at sniper

Also used to talk shit in rhyme
>>
>>342921675

On 360 like the inbred high school normie I was back then.
>>
>>342924651
console had a shitload of players
pc didn't really but had a higher skill cap
da fuck do you mean people didn't care about platforms then?
>>
360, tons of players, partied up with my cousin a lot, great times
>>
>>342926835
If you talked about COD on console, nobody would would give a shit that you played it on console.
>>
>>342921675
Use to skip school to have LAN parties at internet cafés.
Got MW2 on my PS3, it was awesome.
>>
PC because you can have 25-25 players battles. Still playing from time to time.
>>
>>342927006
no fucking shit?
>>
>>342927398
u mad tho
>>
File: file.png (65 KB, 358x109) Image search: [Google]
file.png
65 KB, 358x109
Still playing it today.

But have been busy with exams and OverWatch came out so it's been a while

Probably wont buy the remaster unless it plays exactly like the original.
>>
>>342927398
That's what I'm saying, read the fucking post you inbred son fo a bitch.
>>
>>342927526
> Because back then nobody really cared what platform you played it on.
is not the same as
>people on console wont care about people on console playing games on console
because they also play on console. but console and pc have always had separate usebases that have eggs on one another. do you even read what you write?
>>
>>342921675
PC, the community tried to make it more competitive-friendly like cod2 was by making promod. It was the only way to play clan-wars and ladders like clanbase and shit.
Basically, no classes, perks(cant remember if there is no perks at all or if only perk 3 is disabled) or killstreaks, you get to choose between some of the selected weapons(no attachments), pistols and grenades. People would mostly with the AK-47 or the mini-AK(AK-74u)
>>
>>342928296
>If you talk about COD ((((ON CONSOLE)))) (RATHER THAN ON PC), nobody would give a shit

Christ fuck off, don't talk about shit like that when your posts are riddled with errors
>>
I was like 13
>>
>>342928573
>cod4 came out almost 9 years ago
Jesus christ
>>
>>342928467
if you are talking about ps3 vs xbox 360 it was the same as its always been. i was in highschool then and always heard people shittalking each others consoles including controllers and general power (none of which ever put any detail into arguments) so you are wrong again
>>
Chirstmas day 2007.

Never played the online.
>>
CoD4 > WaW > MW2 > BlOps

All others are trash
>>
>>342926302
How do you stop being inbred?
>>
>>342929145
Cod2 > rest of your list
>>
>>342929350
never played, unfortunately
>>
>>342928885
>I was in high school
Clearly not when you seem like a borderline illiterate mongoloid
>>
>>342929350
Cod2 would be good if not for that stupid constant respawn of enemies
game actually punishes you for playing it carefully and the way it should be played (hide behind cover, lean out, shoot everyone in sight, move to another cover, repeat) and instead encourages you to just sprint forward & disregard enemies because they keep respawning ad infinitum
they did the same shit in Modern warfare (that one helicopter pilot rescue mission was a fucking chore because of this), WaW and Black ops
shame because It had the least linear level design of all CoD games, something that I really enjoyed
>>
>>342930523
I meant the multiplayer but yea, I understand what you're saying
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.