[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Talos Principle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
Why should / shouldn't I get this game?
>>
10/10 game

if you like puzzles and reading. graphics and sound are great as well.
>>
>>342919826
Should
>you want to play it

Shouldn't
>you don't want to play it.
>>
>>342919913
this.

its just a really good puzzle game with an interesting story. i personally think its the best pc puzzle game since portal 2. and its only 10 buckaroos on steam. i say go for it anon.
>>
File: Thalmor.jpg (306 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Thalmor.jpg
306 KB, 1200x675
>>342919826
Because it is a blatant violation of the White Gold Concordat.
But you already knew that, didn't you?
>>
>>342919928

Eh, I'm on the fence. What if the game is short, or simply novel? I'd like something that lasts several hours, and at the very least leaves me perplexed / work to solve puzzles.

I do like puzzles, reading is OK, music is really important, and having a story is really desired.

It feels like it could be a game that you get this overall idea, and simply do open world / objective based exploring. That's not something I want.
>>
>>342922362
The only exploration in the game is in service of further puzzles. Nothing open world; you get hubs with puzzle rooms attached to them.

I beat it in 18 hours. DLC would likely add around 5 hours to it, from what I've heard.
>>
>>342919826

WHERE IS SS4
>>
I bought this game a couple months ago and never really touched it because I bought a few other games along with it that grabbed my attention. Guess I'll give it a play now that people are talking it up.
>>
>>342923095
in virtual reality
>>
File: 2015-08-20_00003.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-20_00003.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
>>342920349
>>
I am yet to find a comfier game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SdO_5EGjbQ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.