[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 0000000094471.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0000000094471.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
Let's talk sitting. Proper posture's important if you're playing for long periods of time.

How do you sit? Most people say to sit upright, but I've heard others say you're actually supposed to lean back. Do you put your feet up, or keep them on the ground? Do you have any kind of extra back support?

What kind of chair do you use? Pic related is mine, but I've found my back's been sore lately, so if using a pillow to help doesn't work, then I'm going to look into replacing it.

Remember to get up and stretch once in a while. Give your ass a break.
>>
File: ouch_chair.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ouch_chair.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
I only use quality chairs for gaming
>>
>>342913561
I hunch even worse than the hunchback of notre dame and I dont care
>>
>>342913561
I sit on a pillow on the side of my bed.. I'm hunched over so much I feel light in my head when I try straighten my back for more than a couple minutes.

I'm gonna be the most crooked old man in the world when I hit 60, no idea what to do about it.

Ib4 but a good chair, I'm impoverished.
>>
>>342914196
What the fuck happened here
>>
>>342915329
chair exploded into the guys ass
>>
Just set a timer on your phone to go off hourly. Do 2-3 minutes of stretches, and then back to vidya or whatever you were doing. You need to be standing for a minute for every hour you sit, anyway. It's not hard, and you won't have back problems. ever.

Unless you want back problems
>>
>>342915264
Hit up a thrift store. Even if it's just a wooden chair, you can fit it with pillows and whatnot. Got a chair similar to OP at a thrift store for about fifty bucks, and even that was the more expensive choice.
>>
Leaning back for long periods is a terrible idea. I do it and I got a pilonidal cyst. It's so fucking painful. I try to sit more straight now, but even that doesn't help much now I already have the cyst.
>>
File: bariatric-chair.jpg (127 KB, 650x613) Image search: [Google]
bariatric-chair.jpg
127 KB, 650x613
>>342914196
>tfw I use a bariatric chair like this one
>tfw I'm scared it will give way and send my ass flying into space
>>
File: DSC_00054.jpg (839 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00054.jpg
839 KB, 1536x2048
How big is your stain, /v/?

Pic related, my stain
>>
>>342915824
Won't fit. Half my room is bed, the other half is desk with computer. I've been at other people's houses where they do have proper chairs, and I still hunch over like a motherfucker.
>>
>>342917041
This picture is as old as the internet.
>>
>>342916826
lose some weight, brah
>>
>>342918670
You can't fight genetics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.