[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naoto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: xlJ3k0n.png (193 KB, 723x782) Image search: [Google]
xlJ3k0n.png
193 KB, 723x782
Did Naoto not have a big enough role in the game? I always feel like she's the least included in the game due to being introduced as a party member so damn late.

I love her and feel like she's one of the most interesting characters in the game, but she just didn't feel like part of the group. Golden tries to fix this a bit (and accidentally made her OP as shit in the party) but she still feels kinda lack luster story wise.
>>
>>342911378
I dunno, but I do know that I want to see her get raped and forced to face the fact that she likes being fucked like a girl.
>>
>>342911631

We're off to a lovely start.
>>
>>342911378
None of the characters have a big role in the story
>>
>>342911747
You type like a female

Also her role in the game is as big as any of the other sub-characters, besides the fact that she's not a mandatory player like Rise is. I enjoyed the storyline, but I wished that the whole thing with her presenting as male was handled better.
>>
>>342911945

I mean... Teddie.
>>
>>342911962

I thought she was handled better than Kanji, though that might just be me projecting. I thought they tried to go with the reasoning of her fear of rejection and not being treated properly as a woman in the career path she wanted. Golden actually had a nice scene on the shrine date with her where she's the only girl not to wear a kimono and pointed it out saying how she wasn't entirely comfortable dressing super feminine, which was a nice touch to her character.
>>
She's a total fucking dumbass who's greatest accomplishment despite the game telling us how much of a genius she is is getting caught by the killer with no plan as to how this will help catch the killer
She then spends the rest of the game acting like she's smart and repeating things that has already been figured out by Chie and Rise
>>
>>342912396
I liked Kanji, he was my favorite character. I never expected them to just make him say "YES I LOVE COCKS I'M A HUGE FAGGOT" because obviously they don't want the game to be about that, or to be that explicit about everything. So no complaints about his character from me.

Now with naoto, the whole "i-i'm only dressing as a guy because MUH WYMYN DESCRIMINATION!" meme sort of disappointed me. If drawing girls and calling them boys is ok and common, why isn't drawing boys and calling them girls okay as well? Gimme some reverse trap material man.
>>
>>342911378
She ain't OP in Golden. Versatile yeah, but definitely not uber strong. Still top 3 because the guys really suck in this.
>>
>>342914816

Compared to Vanilla she's practically fucking god tier.
>>
>>342912760
>literally little annoying brother the character was my favorite
Persona 4 had terrible characters across the board.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.