[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIKE IT CUZ THE HOOD GON LOVE IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14
File: Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png (187 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png
187 KB, 300x369
YOU AIN'T GOTTA LIKE IT CUZ THE HOOD GON LOVE IT
>>
>>342910990
I didn't know what they were saying so all I heard was "What you gonna do I say sasosoo"
>>
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
>>
>>342910990
What does that even mean?
You shouldn't like something because the "hood" doesn't like it?
>>
>>342910990
That line describes the game itself.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (141 KB, 772x434) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
141 KB, 772x434
>>342910990
is anyone else surprised how fit trevor looks for a methheaded junkie?
>>
H I G H W A Y
T O
T H E
D A N G E R
Z O N E
>>
DOPE IN THE BAG PRETTY BITCH ON THE SIDE I GOT DOPE IN THE BAG IF YOU TRYNA GET HIGH
>>
I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE
>>
MAYBE WE'RE JUST
SLEEP
WALK
ING
>>
File: 1460955107745.gif (3 MB, 304x376) Image search: [Google]
1460955107745.gif
3 MB, 304x376
>>342912237
NO, it means you don't have to like something trashy or stupid cuz tha hood gonna love anyway.

Think Ghostbusters 2016
>>
I'LL BE THE ROUNDABOUT
>>
>>342913896
niceme.me
>>
WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL
>>
>>342915434
LIKEIMTHEONLYGIRLINTHEWORLD
>>
BLESS YOUR HEART!
>>
YOU CAN HAVE ALL
MY
SHI
INE

just give me the light
>>
>>342912576
I'm more surprised at how everyone keeps calling Michael a fatass when he looks pretty good for a middle-aged American.
>>
LYRICS THREAD LYRICS THREAD
IT'S NOT SHITPOSTING I SWEAAARRR
>>
WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE A NEW DAY RISING
OF ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID SHE SAID
Worst Online heist? It's Prison Break for me
>>
Saints row 2 > every GTA released
>>
BACK WHEN I FIRST GRABBED THAT PEN
>>
Go on and wring my neck Like when a rag gets wet A little discipline For my pet genius
My head is like lettuce Go on dig your thumbs in I cannot stop giving I'm thirty-something
>>
THEY'RE FUCKING WITH ME
SUBLIMINALLY
>>
ALI BOMAYE! ALI BOMAYE! THANK GOD THAT A NIGGA SEEN ANOTHER DAY
>>
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON.

THERE BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
>>
I DO IT BIG JIMMY NEUTRON HEAD
>>
is this all samefag or are there people who actually like the radio in this game?
>>
UNO DOS TRES CUATRO
>>
>>342919964
>a-all aboard the soundtrack hate bandwagon , everyone!
Not everyone is a faggot like you.
>>
THE TROUBLE TODAY WITH WOMEN
THE MOUTH DON'T STOP
>>
MY LOVE IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE FREEWAY
>>
I GOT THE GHETTO ON TOP OF MY BACK I LIVE IN THE BACK OF THE JUNGLE
>>
AND IF I CLAIM TO BE A WISE MAN WELL
IT SURELY MEANS THAT I DON'T KNOW
>>
FUCK THE MAKE UP, SKIP THE SHOWER
>>
DRILL ME TO THE FLOOR
THIS HURTS EVEN MORE THAN I EXPECTED IT TO DO

OOooOOooOOoo
OOooOOooOOoo
>>
WE GON SMOKE A DICK
ALL OF IT NOT A LITTLE BIT
WE GON SMOKE A DICK
>>
File: 200_s.gif (30 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
30 KB, 267x200
WE BUILD THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL
>>
>>342910990

YOU MAKE MY HEART BEAT

MAKE ME FEEL SO WEAK
>>
How does feel knowing GTAV is the worst 3D GTA?
>worst map
>worst single player (lowest mission count and most wasted mission potential)
>worst free roam (no activities like San Andreas, can no longer work federal jobs like firefighter and paramedic,etc)
>lowest and cheap variety of weapons
>cars are all meh
>buggiest gta to date
>tried to resolve people's complaints about gtaiv's money problem, but again nothing to spend money on, anything to buy is just hugely overpriced to assume the illusion of wealth
>NO INDOORS
and basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
what happened to rockstar?
>>
File: idle2.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
idle2.gif
2 MB, 250x250
I KNOW IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN FLUTES
BUT SOMETHING IN MY HEART FEELS LOOSE
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A BETTER DAY
>>
THE SUM OF ALL THE PARTS THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN
>>
>>342920770

You can't lie to me. I played GTA IV.
>>
THE TROUBLE TODAY WITH WOMEN
THE MOUTH DONT STOP
>>
>>342920770
>worst map
All GTA maps are on an equal level, except for Vice City. Fuck that shit.

I do have qualms with every map, though, of course. With V's it's that for one, Los Santos is at the bottom of the fucking map, and two, the environmental overlap is a tad bit annoying in terms of the mountains and deserts and grasslands.

>worst single player (lowest mission count and most wasted mission potential)
GTA V has the worst narrative of the 3D GTAs, but the singleplayer itself is fine.

And remind yourself that IV had shit for activities as well.

>lowest and cheap variety of weapons
Nigger, you fucking what? That very, VERY clearly goes to IV.

>cars are all meh
I'll give you this.

>buggiest gta to date
Works on my machine ;)

>tried to resolve people's complaints about gtaiv's money problem, but again nothing to spend money on, anything to buy is just hugely overpriced to assume the illusion of wealth
Fuck off with this complaint; it can never be resolved. GTA isn't a real life simulator. Any purchasable that doesn't serve a gameplay purpose is solely cosmetic and hence fucking useless.

>NO INDOORS
I give you this.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (360 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
360 KB, 215x194
THEY WANNA SHARE MY LIGHT
>>
I'M A CHARGER. THAT CHARGES THROUGH THE NIGHT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
>>
I GOT FIVE ON IT
>>
>>342921303
you conceded to him on the two most important aspects of GTA so why did you even make that huge stupid reddit post?
>>
>>342917191

Yeah, they are just trying to hurt his feeling, but he really isn't that big. Sure he can lose a few pounds though and he will look better. The character himself even admits hes out of shape.
>>
>>342921303

If you really played GTAV, you would know that there are plenty of walk-in interiors in SP.

There even videos showing you all the tunnels, stores, police stations, abandoned caves etc. in the game.
>>
NINE IS GOD
>>
File: gtavi.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gtavi.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
Hopes for VI?
>set in either Vice City or Las Venturas
>illegal animal trafficking is a gameplay feature
>ability to purchase alligators and tigers and shit that could assist in combat
>drug running
>if set in Vice City, then the Everglades is prominent
>if set in Las Venturas, then Bone County is prominent
>tone down on the realism tenfold; like they don't have to bring back the cartoonishness of SA,but shit like the fluid ragdoll system from IV would be appreciated
>wanted system that's a combination of the best elements of IV's, V's, and Red Dead's
>either overhaul the multiple protagonist system or once again push boundaries by setting the game in two timelines
>even better set in between two timelines, with the past being the first half and the present being the latter half of the game (actions in the past may affect the future)
>if Vice City is to Scarface and IV and V is to Heat, then make VI to Drive
>>
>>342910990
SPARTA SENT SOME CYANIDE
>>
>>342922038
whatever it is, it needs to be set in the past. even like 10 years ago. enough with current day
>>
>>342921683
>Indoors an important aspect of GTA
>baaw huge posts make me eyes hurt
Fuck off low IQ poster

>>342921743
Well why reply to me with that info
>>
>>342921867
Best song in the entire fucking game. That and songs like Don't Come Close and everything on Flylo FM made the soundtrack for me honestly.
>>
File: ridesmoke.gif (931 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
ridesmoke.gif
931 KB, 297x300
>>342921408
TIME AND TIME I DROP LINE FOR LINE
BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL
>>
>>342910990
>still no sound webms
THANKS KOREAN MOOT

https://a.pomf.cat/ywzomp.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/lofdqa.webm
>>
San Francisco-Salt Lake City-Las Vegas trifecta GTA fucking WHEN?
>>
>>342922804
They wanted to do that with GTAO but after seeing how GTAV is the worst GTA and how imcompetent the team is now they changed their idea. Take-Two CEO was like "pssssh i never promised that i just said i really really really wanted to do it but yeah forget that"
>>
>>342917454
>Prison Break
jesus christ this
prison break with randoms is hell especially if your prison team sucks
one time some guy got killed by the helicopter blades at the end and everyone quit, i was surprised at how easy the heist directly after it was
>>
File: 1416285937259.jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1416285937259.jpg
194 KB, 800x600
Every now and then I fall

Every now and then I lose control

In you eyes I see your thoughts surrounding me

and I've have little bit of thought for you
>>
>>342922804
If the LGBT cancer culture is still around during the release window for GTA VI, then they should for sure set it in San Fierro. There's as much satirical opportunity there as there was for Silicon Valley in Los Santos.
>>
File: man of culture.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
man of culture.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
>>342922259
>Don't Come Close
>>
>>342923317
why did you post a random anime image with your post kiddo? you know its against the rules to post irrevelant images with your posts?
>>
>>342922038

I think they're going to do Vice City that's very similar to GTA V in that there is a main city, but then the surrounding countryside that mimics other parts of the same area.

Expect to see southern US, swamps, trailer parks, etc.
>>
>>342924134
>getting eaten by gators in a GTA game

make it happen
>>
>>342924134
well most of the 3D GTA maps have been unique in their own right, so I don't think they're just going to mimic V's world design for VI

>Vice City consisted of interconnected islands
>San Andreas had a trifecta of cities with countryside in between each
>IV was solely an urban sprawl (concrete jungle)
>V was a funky-looking egg-shaped map with city at the bottom and countryside all resting on top
You know what would be sort of new for them? Take a page from New Vegas. Set GTA VI in Las Venturas and have the city be a glowing oasis smack dab in the middle of the map with all of the desert surrounding it. Which, yeah, is what you said, but it isn't similar to V because all the countryside was just shoved on top of LS.
>>
SOMETIMES

WHEN ALL THAT'S LOST REMAINS
>>
I'm about to pirate this game. what should I expect?
>>
>>342925339
an exhilarating experience
>>
>>342925339
expect less fun than GTA IV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
>>
>>342925527
fuck off crowbcat
>>
>>342925339
'meh'
>>
>>342925339
Good open world game
Good story
A fun time
A long installation
>>
>>342925527
>>342925616
I'm not crowbcat, I just liked the video.
>>
>>342925527
The amount of nitpicking from that video is amazing.
>>
Kill niggers.

Kill cops.
>>
Watch dogs was better
>>
>>342926784
Watch Dogs was one of the shittiest games I've ever played. It felt like one of those early 00s GTA knock off shovelware games.
>>
>>342925339
Shit singleplayer
Decent multiplayer
>>
>>342926943
More like the opposite
>>
>>342926943

Literally the exact opposite is true.
>>
>>342926943
>Decent Multiplayer
The online part of the game is pure cancer
>>
>>342926650
>>342925527
It doesn't change that GTA IV has improved physics, audio, driving, shooting, melee and visuals.
Then there's GTA V Online, which is a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>342912237
You're about to get fucked anally and it doesnt matter if you enjoy it because the homies sure as hell will
>>
>>342927324
>visuals
You're delusional if you actually think this.
One can argue for or against the other points, but IV looks like fucking garbage compared to V.
>>
>>342923247
Jesus christ. The same thing happened to me. I was the helicopter pilot and someone parachutes into the blades, asks what happened, blames me for it, and everyone leaves.
>>
>>342923247
The only time I came close to beating Prison Break as host, the pilot, after losing the wanted level, decided to be le ebin troll and fly close to the water, land on the mountains, and purposefully cut off the engines among other things, before finally deciding to sink it near the final checkpoint. The lobby was silent too, what's the point of trolling those? Heists in general are just a waste of time, missions are better for grinding money.
>>
>>342927302
>The online part of the game is pure cancer
the only cancer is having to grind hours to buy anything. if you cheated your way to hundreds of millions and avoid having it removed, the online is a lot of fun.
>>
>>342927324
>>342925527
In my opinion, GTA IV is prettier than GTA V, as GTA V is a happy world where everything will always be alright. That's just my opinion, but opinions on the internet are about meaningful as GTA V's online.
>>
>>342928285
>>342929761
quoted wrong person
>>
>>342914353
Was genuinely suprised when I heard the song on the radio
>>
>>342910990
THEY'LL GIVE US SO MUCH TO FORGET
>>
>>342929590
But if you can't have fun by playing online legitimately, then there must be something flawed about it, no? The real problems with Online are, first, like you said, it's a grindfest, second, it's no fun without friends because of the repetitive missions and annoying heists, and third, everyone's a shitter, a troll, a squeaker, a psychopath, a hacker, or some combination of all these.
>>
>>342930418
the only should be how it was in IV, with lobbies doing FFA or team battles. the heist, missions and other pve shit are okay, but the game should be focused more on player vs player interaction.

the fact that you must grind for weeks/months to buy all the cool weapons, cars and planes, takes away from the fun of just logging on and shooting each other. you come across someone with better guns, better cars, or a guy flying that $2M plane that you can't afford, and you feel at a disadvantage.

IV online had it right.
>>
>>342930418
Don't forget the microtransactions! The only way to have fun and experience the true GTA V Online experience is if you can hack in ridiculous amounts of money without being caught or if you spend hundreds of dollars on the virtual cash!
>>
File: 1449608394197.gif (953 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449608394197.gif
953 KB, 500x375
>>342910990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YoUh0SjWc
>>
>>342930815
exactly, GTA IV may not have been 'pretty' as GTA V's online, but GTA IV did the online right, and GTA V is just another way for rockstar to get money.
>>
>>342930897
Sorry but only autists played Grand Theft Auto for the multiplayer.
>>
SWEAR A BITCH WILL ALWAYS WANT SOME MORE TAKE A PISS WASH MY DICK THAN IM OUT THE FUCKING DOOR
>>
I GOT A SWIMMMING POOL FILLED WITH LIQUOR AND THEY DIVE IN

God I loved the radio in this game
>>
FUCK THIS FUCKING SONG
>>
>>342929885
This surprised me even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHUTGcYYFc

It's the only Prokofiev piece plebs know, but still.
>>
File: EnanoSA.png (140 KB, 384x321) Image search: [Google]
EnanoSA.png
140 KB, 384x321
DON'T HATE THE LITTLE MAN, BECAUSE HE'S PACKING A 6 SHOOTER
>>
>>342930967
i didn't say anyone played the game for just the multiplayer ,I said that the multiplayer of GTA IV is better than the multiplayer of GTA V.
>>
>>342925339
>pirate
Frequent crashing
I caved in and bought the damn game
>>
>>342930967
>multiplayer is bad
you missing out
>>
>had billions of dollars earned by killing hacked bounties a while back
>rockstar wiped all of it and left me with $5000
defend this
>>
>>342931419
Read this in his voice.
>>
File: TacticalAnime.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TacticalAnime.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>342910990
I had more fun with the editor than I did playing the game. Custom player playlists can be a lot of fun. The game bitches at you non-stop for pvping. Single player is a joke and it feels like you are waiting for the game to start the whole time. Multiplayer with randoms is impossible because they are retarded as fuck. The /vg/ clan usually does a freeroam or custom playlists every day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDObLrGTIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orkwj-zVvFM
>>
>>342912576
Meth keeps him lean. Said so himself.
>>
>>342910990
Still disappointed with how the multiplayer turned out. Should have kept it like GTA IV. I just want my cops and robbers.
>>
>>342931904
Funny enough, when I pirated the game i had no crashes, and could run the game on high despite only meeting minimum specs. i bought the game on steam and can't play it above the lowest settings without it turning into a slideshow, and I've crashed every hour or so when doing single player.
>>
>>342932961
shame i bought iv for the mp today but it turns out it's complete shit. took me an hour to get the social club to work only to find out nobody plays it
>>
C O C A I N E
O
C
A
I
N
E
>>
LORD IT'S THE SAME OLD TUNE
FIDDLE AND GUITAR
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.