[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk game you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gutts prototype.jpg (97 KB, 567x717) Image search: [Google]
gutts prototype.jpg
97 KB, 567x717
Alright guys you all hate this new Berserk game before we have seen very much. I'm not sure about it either because I hate Musuo. So tell me /v/ what would your optimal Berserk game be. Hard Mode don't mention Dark Souls or any previous Berserk games.
>>
Dragon Dogma-Like

It's the absolute only one
>>
File: berserk.webm (2 MB, 938x500) Image search: [Google]
berserk.webm
2 MB, 938x500
>>342909389
This. Omega Force could have easily done it justice but noooo.
>>
File: 1465780939526.jpg (176 KB, 1435x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465780939526.jpg
176 KB, 1435x1080
>>342909252
I'd love it if it were like Bloodborne, souls-like but faster.

Also more transformations and etc.

But really, From nails the atmosphere in Dark Souls games and Bloodborne, they'd be perfect for a Berserk game, even if it didn't follow Guts and its only in the same setting, I'd love that shit.
>>
>>342909389
If you want Berserk to be Dragons Dogma then you clearly haven't read Berserk Gutts is super fast and Dragons Dogma could never do it justice.
>>
>>342909628
To nail the atmosphere of Berserk you would have to be a much better developer than from.

>weather system
>good music system
>good sound design
>good monster design
>good graphics
>good looking characters with proper animations
>good animations
>good cutscenes

From has literally none of these.
>>
>>342909842
but you don't need good music or sound design because all the music and monsters are already there. Not to mention From puts a lot of love into there animations. Also they made Bloodborne so they can do good graphics.
>>
>>342909252
Not Musou shit. Literally all I ask.
Guts attacks need weight. Pure and simple. Musou games simply are not able to convey any weight behind attacks and feel completely floaty.
I don't think there will ever be a truly great berserk game because they can't or won't make Guts getting injured and his rage mechanics of the game.
>>
A From and Platinum team up is the only answer.
>>
>>342909842
>good music system
The fuck are you even talking about? Who the fuck would play a Berserk game for the music?
>>
The best we'll probably ever get is some T rated dynasty warrior clone
>>
>>342910251
>Who the fuck would play a Berserk game for the music?
he never said the music is the only thing people would look for in a Berserk game.
>>
>>342910251
If we're talking about a game nailing the atmosphere of a manga/anime series, music is important.

The movies and anime would be shit without the god tier OSTs. Even the previous 2 games had great soundtracks that helped them a lot.
>>
>>342910276
I'm just downloading the PS2 game.
There's no way this game is going to do Berserk justice with how lazy devs are these days.
>>
>>342910548
The movies and anime ARE shit.
I don't give a single fuck about the music in a berserk game. Gameplay>literally everything else.
>>
>>342910716
>The movies and anime ARE shit.
>Gameplay>literally everything else.
Then From definitely isn't good for you.
>>
>>342910716
guess you won't mind this blaring in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuAVGg58iBU
>>
>>342909252

i was thinking about making a thread like this, i came to the conclusion that i want a game with the ps2's mechanics, with adult content like the manga, and the end of the plot too.

i also want to feel the despair of facing a seemingly impossible task, or a unbeatable enemy, and still overcome it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.