[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips how to get D.Va "Game Over" and "Shot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1448258705_fuckyousedi.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448258705_fuckyousedi.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
Any tips how to get D.Va "Game Over" and "Shot Down" achievements?

I can barely get two kills per self destruct and I have no idea how close I get to blocking damage using her matrix defense.

Also, I'm level 40. Is it too late to ever get them?
>>
>>342909167
find a bastion and walk in front of him with matrix up. find a zarya and tell her to use ult on koth map as you ult and watch them die.
>>
>>342909301
The problem with the Bastion one is that I'm level 40 and everyone on this level has wised up and no longer continue shooting while D.Va's matrix is up.

Any alternatives? Thanks for the tips as well.
>>
>>342909496
roadhog ult cant be cancelled, so just stand in front of him with matrix up. reaper ult as well.
>>
>>342909167
Stop playing D.Va you retarded fuck

Easily the worst character in the game
>>
acquire skill

I dunno I got the "Game Over" one just by pure luck. It's not worth going full cheevo whore on that shit since frankly it's better to "waste" an ult on a single guy (or just trying to make everyone scatter) than holding it until you can try to go full cheevo whore only for everyone to scatter anyway. Best advice I can give is to fly up before you go for broke so it'll land on them instead of just being stationary or very blatantly dashing towards them.

As for "Shot Down" I dunno I haven't gotten that yet. Maybe wait for a roadhog to use their ult or a molten core torb to happen? Or just use it whenever shit's dire maybe it'll pop that way.

>>342910265

Dva's fun mate

Only outright shitty character is Mei and that's because she's anti-fun.
>>
>>342910265
You mean best character in the game.
>>
>>342910265

>Worst character in game
>I constantly succeed with her and in cases where I get hard countered can just switch

I do best on Ilios, though.
>>
>>342910646
>I win some games so she's not terrible

It's almost like you have 5 other teammates to carry you
>>
>>342910734

I don't know what game you've been playing but even when I'm playing characters tier whores consider "shitty" I still feel like it's 1 on 6 and I'm the one carrying. And I'm not even good.
>>
Shot Down: Defense Matrix a Roadhog or Pharah ult

Game Over: Trickier because everyone is smarter now, try teaming up with a Zarya
>>
File: tumblr_o8roc4pQkq1uknjc8o1_1280.gif (265 KB, 872x718) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8roc4pQkq1uknjc8o1_1280.gif
265 KB, 872x718
>>342910437
>>342911093
Thanks guys.
>>
I got 12 mech kills using 3 ults in one game on hanamura. All of them were achieved by just firing my mech into the dojo when attacking the second point. All three times it killed 4 people. One of those time a Zarya popped her ult which made it even easier.
>>
>>342909496
I got it by blocking an entire Pharah ult. Just make sure your team sees you blocking it and doesnt finish her.
>>
>Zenyatta's cheevos
>trying to get Lucio's wall ride cheevo on PS4

The pain is never ending
>>
>>342909167
D.Va's ult has been dogshit since release, so game over will have to be dumb luck.
Frankly you have to get lucky with shot down as well.
>>
>>342909167
Get a Zarya friend and have her ult then you nuke her ult
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.