[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terraria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2 MB, 1024x768
I just started playing this a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it. I managed to get lucky enough to get the Arkhalis early in the game when I found a sword grove, and I am about to finish up with preparations for hardmode. I was wondering whether the Arkhalis is good enough for hardmode until I get the Cutlass or something, or if I should ditch it right away for the Phasesaber or something. It seems pretty damn good even with its low damage and range.

I also have a Star Cannon.

Any other tips for hardmode?
>>
make a mushroom home for truffle and buy the shroom spear
>>
Get the cellphone and also go to vg and the terraria thread there because they will help you out
>>
>>342908361
>Get the cellphone
Got it already. Took forever for the fishing piece though. I also got all the pieces I could for the Ankh Charm already.

>>342908303
>make a mushroom home for truffle and buy the shroom spear
It's really fucking hard to find mushroom grass seeds or mushroom biomes even underground in my world. Should I make a new one and go find some, or just make a farm with the 5 or so seeds I have?
>>
>>342908509
farm since it grows so fast

only need 1 seed really
>>
Minecraft is better.
>>
File: TerrariaHouse.png (505 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
TerrariaHouse.png
505 KB, 1920x1040
r8
>>
What's the best way to get rid of Corruption and Hallowed? It's a pain in the ass to dig around and hope I didn't miss any.
>>
>>342909558
>Cuckcraft
>better at anything
(you)
>>
>>342909656
>It's a pain in the ass to dig around
If the wiki is to be believed then digging giant 6 tile tunnels around the initial area and any further corrupted areas is the only way without actually removing all the corrupted blocks.
>>
>>342909582
pretty comfy, i really like it
>>
>>342909950
What if half the world is completely covered
>>
File: FZ34vFg.jpg (62 KB, 1380x806) Image search: [Google]
FZ34vFg.jpg
62 KB, 1380x806
>>342910036
Just do this
>>
>>342910036
create a new world
dig tunnels and spray the clentaminator inside them
>>
>>342910167
What if the other part has a lot of Hallowed we haven't been able to stop
And its not my world so I can't even world edit it
>>
>>342910397
start throwing purification powder and digging faggot
>>
File: 1466163485918.jpg (2 MB, 2124x3352) Image search: [Google]
1466163485918.jpg
2 MB, 2124x3352
>>
>>342910165
Ha what the fuck
>>
>>342910679
>this game could take 5 more years off my life, but i'm getting unhealthy
this is so depressing. even the autistic fuck who loves his game to no end, realizes he only has so much time left to play it.
>>
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/n-terraria-mod-rpg-races-classes-quests-and-other-things.542/
>>
>>342909582
>boreal meme
>>
>>342909582
comfy but the blocks that don't mesh to the ones around them bother me, like those bricks in the basement.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.