[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Owervatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 1920x1080
Objective top tier master rank how to fix overwatch heroes notes:

Torbjorn: build sentry cool down begins when sentry is destroyed

Bastion: add a .5 second spin up time for turret

D.Va: defense matrix recycles enemy fire into armor for herself, only a small percentage ratio, not 1:1

Roadhog: hook no longer stuns for full duration. Instead the target has a chance to act during the last few animations

Winston: leap deals more damage the longer the airtime: up to 75 damage

Zenyatta: hp changed to 200 (150 shield, 50armor,). Additionally, picking up a health pack will instead transfer to your orb of harmony target

Pharah: gain 75 armor during the duration of JUSTice
>>
>>342893309
>Buffing Zenyatta that much
You're literally retarded I see
>>
Wow pretty good list
>>
>>342893309
>Pharah: gain 75 armor during the duration of JUSTice

All of your suggestions are fucking retarded, but this is one is lol-worthy.

Here's a protip, don't suck and don't ult as Pharah when you have no health idiot. 75 armor, lmao.
>>
>>342893309
>buffing pharah
>>
Wow pretty good list op
>>
>>342893309
>Instead the target has a chance to act during the last few animations
That makes it completely useless. The entire point of the hook is that Roadhog gets the first move after the animation ends. Devs have already explained this
>those zen and pharah buffs
Yeah, now i get why you want to to nerf the hook
>>
>>342893459
The health pack idea is interesting
>>
Am i the only one who thinks the game needs no changes right now?

The only issue I really see is winston stacking, which I guarantee will the be the hottest meme when ranked comes out
>>
only way to "fix" overwatch is for blizzard to take it offline before it ruins the gaming industry further.
>>
>>342893309
>Torbjorn: build sentry cool down begins when sentry is destroyed
Torb doesn't need a nerf. He's one of the few chars that are completely balanced. Let me guess, you're on console?

>Bastion: add a .5 second spin up time for turret
Literally the worst char in the game. Stop.

>D.Va: defense matrix recycles enemy fire into armor for herself, only a small percentage ratio, not 1:1
Sounds ok.

>hook no longer stuns for full duration. Instead the target has a chance to act during the last few animations
Hell no. Now Roadhog is shit. If you want to nerf him just get rid of 10%~ of his hook range. That's it. He's fine on PC though, so don't do that.

>leap deals more damage the longer the airtime: up to 75 damage
All of the tanks besides Dva are balanced. Stop.

>Zenyatta: hp changed to 200 (150 shield, 50armor,). Additionally, picking up a health pack will instead transfer to your orb of harmony target
Zen just needs stronger healing. He needs to stay a glass cannon for how much damage he does.

>Pharah: gain 75 armor during the duration of JUSTice
kek no
>>
>>342894526
how exactly is it ruining the game industry?
>>
>>342894396
Winston stacking is annoying but zarya/mccree/s76 combos makes short work of them
>>
>>342893309
The only thing Pharah's ultimate needs is the ability to turn it the fuck off by pressing Q again if you need to.

It doesn't even need to refund any charge, you just need the option to stop it if you need to.
>>
>>342894915
Why is mccree the only hero who can cancel his ult anyway?
>>
>>342894637
>All of the tanks besides Dva are balanced. Stop.

>Zarya
>Balanced
Two zaryas can keep their shield bonus at 100% at all times because you get charge from the shield your friend puts on you as well. Needs to be nerfed.
>>
Torbjorn: make ult marginally more expensive
Bastion: no changes
D.Va: Not a bad rec
Roadhog: no changes
Winston: no changes
Zenyatta: I like the health pack idea
Pharah: no changes

>>342895638
maybe just make her discharge a bit faster or have a somewhat smaller damage output. i do think she's a little strong and the synergy of two zarya could be an issue. Nothing that would really constitute a change, however.
>>
There are literally only 3 characters that need to be even remotely looked at.

D.Va, which blizzard is looking at
Zenyatta - either a survivability boost or a mobility one
Genji - not a major overhaul just a tweak to his ult and travel speed of his shurikens
>>
>>342897440
Genji's lunge needs a minor rework. Right now, it does damage in a straight line as soon as he uses it, regardless of whether he gets CC'd or killed before the animation finishes.
>use genji lunge
>get headshot next frame and die
>everyone in lunge path takes damage anyways
It should be changed to turn him into a damaging projectile for the duration of the ability.
>>
File: 1466775060646.jpg (58 KB, 541x566) Image search: [Google]
1466775060646.jpg
58 KB, 541x566
>>342893309
>Buffing Pharah
>Buffing Winston
>Nerfing Torbjorn
>Nerfing Bastion
>Ruining the entire point of Roadhog's design
>>
>>342897039
These are good changes tbqh
>>
>>342893309
>>>/vg/

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FISHERPRICE BABBYS FIRST FPS ASSFAGGOTS CRAP
>>
>>342893309
How to actually goddamn fix them.

Drop Roadhog to 550HP/25 Armor - this slightly mitigates his problem with being a walking ultimate farm for the other team. Take a breather restores armor only if hp was full already.

D.VA: Tighten the spread on her shots by about 10-15% so that she isn't harmless outside melee range. Have the shots gradually spread back out/focus back in over 1.5 seconds or so. This gives you the option to either spray and pray or make short bursts.

Winston: Tesla cannon should do slightly more damage while focused on one target so that punching a single target repeatedly is no longer more damaging than his weapon, but balance this by weakening the beam back when it strikes more than one target at once.
>>
I would say that D.va idea is cool. If you really want a balanced roadhog nerf, maybe increase the cool down timer on either his hook or self heal, but not both.

Personally I like the idea of a 1 hero limit per team in ranked, but the game is fun either way.
>>
>>342899668
>Take a breather restores armor only if hp was full already.
that is literally how all healing works.
>>
These proposed changes are awful.
Especially those about Zenyatta and Roadhog.
Zenyatta had 200 health at some point in closed beta, and it made him powerful as hell. It's reasonable that he's so weak given that his orbs hit hard and his E is bad news for anyone. You can like kill a Roadhog with a few orbs from a range he cannot hurt you.
And the Roadhog change is dumb, the short stun is his one window of killing opportunity most of the time.
>hook Tracer
>just blinks away with the hook still attached
>you just saved her time to close the gap on your team
>hook Reaper
>now there's a spooky ghost hanging from it, yikes
>hook McCree
>throws flashbang at you because that'd still be okay with OP for some reason
Yeah, putting yourself and potentially your team at a disadvantage by hooking in enemies that can wreck you at point blank range seems like a good idea without a stun
>hook Reaper
>he immediately presses Q if available and moves away from you, giving him a little more time before your second shot can kill him
>Roadhog just almost wiped his team
>>
Pharah's fine if you know what you're doing

She's literally the most balanced class in the game
>>
I would also say the only major change I would make to any character, is remove either symettras left or right click. As it stands her left click allows her to MELT any squishy without aiming, while her turrets slow you and make you easy prey. On the other hand, her right click penetrates barriers, is excessively spammable, and a fully charged shot will 1 shot a tracer. The problem is that if you push her, she does her job of area/flank denial, but if she isn't pushed, while still technically denying an area, she gets free high damage pokes from near infinite range through all barriers.

But that's just my two cents
>>
>>342893309
Since every character is borderline broken here's the real fix:

>make everyone completely fucking broken

This is a casual shooter. Just make it insane. Make Reaper's phantom move clip through walls. Shit like that.
>>
>>342894085
>>342893703
>>342893459
Could the same fagging be any more obvious?

Fuck off, op.
>>
>>342903925
I'd screencap the post to show that there's only one (You) but what's the point, you'll just say LOL NICE PHOTOSHOP
>>
>>342893309
No.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.