[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CEO Thread - Waiting for Smash to End Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1466984436865.jpg (58 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
1466984436865.jpg
58 KB, 300x265
https://www.twitch.
tv/capcomfighters

BIG announcement after SFV finals. What do you think it will be?
>>
Fuck Smashfaggots.
>>
>>342893248
Man I miss the days when smashfaggots were shunned.
>>
>>342893248
>BIG announcement after SFV finals. What do you think it will be?
>>342893412
>>
>>342893501
it's not too late my friend those fuckhead will pay the price eventually
>>
Man I miss when people talked about fighting games and didn't talk about people playing them
>>
meleefag here
so what happened to zero?
>>
HOW DO THESE FUCKING CHIMP ANNOUNCERS NOT KNOW WHAT A THINKPAD IS? HOLY FUCK
>>
>>342893725
Lost to prince ramen's palutena, got sent to losers, then lost to hyuga. Not sure what hyuga was playing, I don't follow 4 that much.
>>
>>342893248
hopefully they'll announce a USFIV update so we can go back to playing a street fighter that actually has footsies and dedicated neutral instead of SFV's slugfest rockem sockem robots gameplay.

Or they could show some footage of the future dlc characters. I'm cool with either.
>>
So wait... What this about smash fag shitting in the pool. This is a troll or did this actually happen?
>>
>>342894161
It happened
>>
>>342894161
A Melee player got busted shitting in the pool in apparent retribution for not having his game included at CEO
>>
>>342894161
Confirmed according to scar, I think. Not sure how many people were at the pool party, but with 600 entrants there was bound to be some autists. Besides m2k, but he's a loveable autist.
>>
>>342894036
I dunno about you but my local scene with is about 50-60 strong at tournament time like SFV a lot more then USF4.

During the ultra, we could only get up to 20 at most. SFV play a whole lot better then SF4 really.
>>
>>342894461
It's a whole lot easier to play at a semi-competent level is more like it. So it's understandable that there are more people playing it and enjoying it which is nice.

That still doesn't excuse it from having a roster with incredibly similar gameplans across the board though. Even sim and guile play a frame trap/rushdown game now. It might change a bit as more characters are added but right now Im growing tired of even high level matches just being two players dogpiling on eachother until someone is dead. Even if they dont do that though I'll be satisfied with an update that makes it to where forward dashes aren't an unreactable mixup. That shit is just dumb and makes it impossible to play defensively.
>>
Holy fuck Cloud needs a nerf. Anti is getting completely destroyed and all he does it switch to Cloud then he's dominating.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.