[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /v/'s thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 250x262
What are /v/'s thoughts on this?
>>
Curious about this too. Wonder if the 30FPS lock on PC is that bad.
>>
>>342893246
It's fun
>>
I can only speak for the PS3 version but it's really fun. That said it's also really, really dumb and I don't just mean because of the concept or anything. The actual combat is nothing special at all and it can get tedious waiting for every single loading time. That said I still recommend it just because I can't think of another game where I can beat up vampires pretending to be AKB48 with a plush bear and then strip them naked while doing jojo poses near Gundam Cafe.
>>
>>342893556
I didn't had any problem with it, true it's locked at 30 but framerate never drops. You can unlock it to 60 but it will mess the quick time events (still playable though).
>>
>>342893561
How's the soundtrack?
>>
>>342893246

Fucking dogshit on the Vita. Only jap game I've traded in.
>>
>>342893928
you can edit the qte times so that they're twice as long, which would balance it out
>>
Enjoyable, though really easy game. Bought the PS3 version on a whim from GS during a b2g1 used sale and put more time into it than I thought I would. Going through Otaku mode in ng+ and swapping character models is alright, attacks/walking animations are funny/throw backs to popular anime/manga like Jojo.
>>
>>342893963
Amazing
>>
>>342893963
It's okayish, nothing special, there's background music during fights and at the stores. There's also a bunch of songs you hear from ads and ambiance sounds.
>>
The loading screens can be a bit annoying and it's a little repetitive at times, but it has a lot of charm. It makes lots of references to the geek culture that embodies Akihabara and is an all around good time. I bought it as something I could drop and pick up anytime, but it became the first game I ever platinumed.
>>
Silly and fun as hell.
>>
Loading screens are annoying as fuck
>>
Is it just me, or does the sequel look incredibly fucking lame
>>
>>342896682
I don't think it's a sequel, just a spinoff
either way super disappointing considering how it's just a generic jrpg
>>
>>342896682
It looks like a standard JRPG instead of a stripping beat-em-up game.

Which is a disappointment for me.
>>
>>342896682
You're not alone. This was not what I was expecting at all. Throwing dungeons in, disconnected from the actual town, really takes away from the experience. They should have had the areas become warped like in Cyber Sleuth. Maybe after this, we can get back to our vampire stripping simulator.
>>
>>342893963
>hows the soundtrack

I dunno, how about going on fucking youtube and listening it to yourself? This has to be the stupidest question i've heard all day.
>>
>>342896682
I'm super disappointed as well. Less of a sequel and more of a in-series game or something.
>>
It's pretty shitty. 3 of the 4 routes are pretty much the same. Gameplay is pretty repetitive. Shion is best girl because she has the only unique route/story.

I did play the ps4 version tho. Good framerate and the streets are populated with plenty of npcs wandering around.
>>
Pure shit, and I'm really into Jrpgs. I mean, nice crafting system and stuff but goddamit it's just too polluted.
Battles are boring, you have to hit in certain directions to win. Of course there's the easy diffculty but it just turns the game into some cuck of war button mashing.
Story is full japanese, you either love it or hate it.
5/10 at best.
>>
>>342896682
it's awful.

Akiba's Trip was basically Revengeance Lite and that made it fucking fun.

they needed to make it more complex and smoother and 1080p60

I kinda hope they make a VR Akiba's Trip where you waltz around akihabara
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.