[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Man Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So i just got pic related to finally experience mega man and holy shit , i didnt realize mega man was hard , is it just me or are mega man games known for their difficulty
>>
>>342884310
>shitty level designs
>hard
No, Megashit was never good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B40nZqXlfJg

The games are easy to complete once you know how to play them correctly

There are many videos online that show how to complete them
>>
File: cute girl.jpg (56 KB, 491x593) Image search: [Google]
cute girl.jpg
56 KB, 491x593
>>342884772
Literally every game has shit level design according to this board.
What platformers have good level design? None?
>>
Megaman 9 is best Megaman
>>
>>342884772

Kill yourself my man, the only objectively awful game(s) in the collection are MM1
>>
>another mediocre compilation with only 1-6 on it

Would be nice if those shitters would just do 1-10, MM&B and Wily Wars with some of the main spin-offs like Soccer and the arcade fighters.

Even 10 is old at this point.
>>
>>342886456

Those games can't be easily thrown on Steam with an NES emulator though.
>>
>>342887058

It shouldn't take much work to port 9 and 10, at least.
>>
>>342887058
They managed to port a bunch of MM games from different systems 10 years ago with Anniversary Collection.
>>
>>342887943

That was ten years ago, when Capcom still kinda gave a shit.

Legacy Collection was licensed out to another company that lazily shat them out on steam with an emulator and then hyped it up as being as great as the criterion collection.
>>
>>342888428
Which is pretty much exactly what my point was about it being a mediocre collection from a bunch of shitters.
>>
File: 575128b571d47.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
575128b571d47.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>342884310
From 1-6, the first one is the only one that is kinda difficult, still, I can breeze through them all in one sitting but that's because I've played them many, many times. Yes, they are quite challenging games if you've never played them, but they are bearable for "nes hard" standards. Have fun, anon!
>>
Maybe it'seems because i've been playing them for years but I never found them that difficult. Personally I have more trouble with castlevania or ninja gaiden.
>>
>>342884310
This is pure shit. They did not even bother to fix the freezing issue or rewriting the games for better performance. They just ripped the rom files (probably from some rom site) and lazily ran them trough shitty emulator. There are not even decent graphics settings and the sound emulation is SUPER shitty and bad quality.
You would literally get a better experience by playing the games with a real emulator.
Why the fuck did they even put this out. I refunded this piece of crap but my friend is hyping this
>>
>>342889287

There are actually even new problems with some of the games likely attributable to the emulator used. Notably the sound quality.

Criterion collection my ass.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.