[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post hero ideas Rate hero ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 19
File: 1465751639732.png (406 KB, 600x1300) Image search: [Google]
1465751639732.png
406 KB, 600x1300
Post hero ideas

Rate hero ideas
>>
Quicksilver
1: Fast-firing submachine gun
2: Silenced pistol, holding alt-fire reduces you from jogging to walking but gives you limited lockon where you still need to track your target in the center of the screen, but your aim gravitates to the head
Shift: Marginally shorter Winston jump, except she sticks to walls or ceilings she hits until you press shift again
E: Vent Neurostun knockout gas around her, if you don't get enough distance then after ~2 seconds of being in the cloud you get knockdown'd like Reinhardt
Ultimate: Turn invisible for 8 seconds, using skills or shooting with the pistol doesn't break it. The blurry kind, not like the Spy.

150 armor, 0 hp.
Note that she has a 'wider' stance and 'tall' jump, making her easier to hit, more like 76 than Symmetra.
>>
>>342875870
remove the smg, make the only weapon the pistol which has no silencer by default

make E put the silencer on the pistol, it burns out after a certain amount of hits, collecting scrap/armor packs gives you another silencer quickly

make invisibility the shift ability with a cooldown similar to wraithwalk

change the neurostun to the ult
>>
>>342877337
Ayyy, I like it. Does the silencer grant the head-tracking thing?
>>
>>342878127
the head tracking thing could be a passive where you have to be aiming at the target for like 3 seconds, it would only be used reliably by using stealth to get a slip on people

the pistol would probably have to be like dva's light gun

or you could have right click be an ability where she holds her breath or some shit and get the same effect
>>
>>342875870
>auto aim ability
Lol
>>342877337
Much better.
>>
Vampire doctor style character. He's a support.

Throws surgical knives that leech life on hit.

Shift sacrifices some of his own health to heal allies.
E throws a projectile that sticks to an enemy and drains health, while healing your allies around it at the same rate.

Ultimate marks an area of effect that steals a percentage of enemy's health, then distributes it evenly as temporary health to allies.
>>
File: ace_by_madspartan013-d8r2zdb.jpg (300 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
ace_by_madspartan013-d8r2zdb.jpg
300 KB, 590x900
>>342879475
Does he only throw one knife per M1? How much damage does each knife do? Do they go in a straight line forever, or arch?

How much health does he have?

That's rad as fuck, anon.
>>
File: OGREWATCH.png (138 KB, 3374x1192) Image search: [Google]
OGREWATCH.png
138 KB, 3374x1192
HERES MY CHARACTER IDEA
>>
File: latest.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Melee offensive Omnic character that uses his fists

Right Click makes them dodge like a boxer
Shift is quick dash that closes the distance between enemies, similar to Mercy's shift
E taunts an enemy, their damage is mildly buffed and you regain health on elimination.
Passive is a double jump that's a very short hop horizontally in whatever direction you're moving
Ultimate is an overclock, character gets a damage boost and movement speed boost, and each punch landed adds armor
>>
>>342880161
Only one knife. Probably less DPS than Zeny but more combat capable than the others. It'll arch pretty harshly so that he has to stay close to enemies to hit them.

As for health? 250 might be a bit too much since he can recover so much on his own.
>>
Gangster omnic, like the pic posted around. Gimmick is that he can detach part of his body due to him being a wreck.

>120 health, 80 armor
>Weapon is a tommygun, good damages but horrible spread
>E make him throw his left arm. If it connects with an enemy, he's stunned like McRee's flashbang effect and the arm comes back almost immediatly. If it misses, the arm is lost and you have to wait a while to try that again.
>LShift makes his head fly out of his body. The head has 30 hp. If the body "dies" you can tries to land next to it and fixes it up with a 5-second long animation. Of course, you can be killed at any point of the process, and you're fucked if the body falls. You can also detonate the head.
>Ultimate pulls out two others firearm and one extra arm. The firearms are half-random and all fire at the same time.
>>
I guess I'll bump my idea:

Inhibitor (Didn't think about the name too much)

1:A plasma sniper rifle (without zoom) that can bounce off walls. You have to charge to be able to shoot.

2:A melee attack with a machete, doesn't deal a lot of damage but it's pretty fast (Compared to reinhardt)

Shift:Throws a grenade with a small radius that fucks up the enemy hud for a few seconds. You can throw it from a long distance.

E:Temporaly goes invisible for 5 seconds, but you have to stay still. Doing anything will break it (except taking damage)

Ultimate: Throws a grenade with a big radius (like 2x mei's ult or something?) that doesn't let the enemy that are inside the explosion use any abilities for 5 seconds.

Has low health 150 but has a shield of 50.
>>
>>342880759
I work at Blizzard. I'll make this guy, but only if we can make him an anti-Omnic Australian.

Fluff-wise, how does he double jump?
>>
>>342879475
That'd be cool if he had a large health pool to compensate for his heal.
>>
>>342881490
>I work at Blizzard. I'll make this guy, but only if we can make him an anti-Omnic Australian.
fuck it ill take that
>Fluff-wise, how does he double jump?

idk that's like a rolled with the omnic thing
fuck it, give him kangaroo mech legs or something
>>
File: 1465767815369.png (147 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1465767815369.png
147 KB, 350x450
>>342880759
I like it.
>>
>Songbird
>Aussie from the Mines, Blonde chick
>Wields a mining pick
>Left shift lays down a pack of slowing mines, all detonate at once just visual, but can have 2-3 packs up at a time
>E is a burrow to quickly move through the environment, including under thin walls, short range
>left click is a generic melee whack for 75
>200 HP
>Ultimate starts fully charges if chosen before game starts on Defending team
>Digs a Network Hole at target location, anywhere outside spawn rooms
>Links up to any to next/last Hole made with Ult, but both teams can use them, link in sets of 2
A defensive builder, Songbird is for permanent quick-travel options, but also runs the risk of killing her team if Holes are used poorly
>>
>>342881234
So he's a shitty McCree with a self res that can't always work?
Needs some more time in the oven.
>>
>>342875870
>150 armor, 0 hp.
Meaning she can't ever regain health?
>>
>>342881270
>another sniper
>only character with grenades
No and no.
>>
File: 4918444.jpg (168 KB, 974x1421) Image search: [Google]
4918444.jpg
168 KB, 974x1421
>>342882021
Alright. We're making him an Omnic foot-soldier who was damaged and went rogue, joining the Junkers. He's the one and only Omnic that Junkrat and Roadhog have ever known or trusted. Over the years, he accumulated damage and rust; The Junkers helped maintain him with scraphead repairs; His 'gloves' are bent and folded stop signs, wrapped in barbed wire.
>>
>>342875870
>>342879475
>>342880408
>>342881234
>>342881270
>>342882171
I work at Blizzard and I'll make all of these
>>
>>342881490
>anti-omnic australian

What could we call him? How about... Haxton Sale
>>
>>342882171
>burrows
No.
>>
>>342882359
Torb's armor can't be healed, but health packs and support healing will regenerate your natural armor, anon. She's a robot or something, probably.

>>342882531
Call him something Mad Maxy, like Murderhuffer 85k.
>>
They're adding Sombra, but they haven't added an Italian or Greek hero yet. Canada isn't a country.
They'll probably make Doomfist playable.
I'd like a melee offensive hero.
>>
File: 1463405786723.gif (659 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1463405786723.gif
659 KB, 300x196
>>342880759
Great idea!
Maybe make E make you do slightly more damage to that target instead of them getting a damage boost? It would be a mark for death like Zen but instead you are dashing in and comboing it.
We could go totally crazy and say that when ult is up then E resets on kills.
He could be a single target beast, and it would be balanced in the sense that he has to be up close and possibly surrounded.
>>
File: 1466898576011.png (59 KB, 1042x736) Image search: [Google]
1466898576011.png
59 KB, 1042x736
Jokes aside, this guys sounds fun as shit.
>letting bastions or other tanks get in places they normally couldn't with the jump pad
>a proper incendiary grenade
>short range, high damage main weapon

I'd play the shit outt him
>>
>>342883159
>jump pad

i like that idea
>>
>Enemy Hanzo is a goddamn boss
>Single handedly turns around a game halfway through in which we were winning
>Gets play of the game, in which he kills all 5 of us during our final push
>Doesn't even come up as an option for post-game voting, despite there only being 3 cards that do

POTG and the voting thing seems pretty shoddy. Especially when you do something cool and then POTG is some guy walking around and then getting an unentertaining double kill.
>>
>Mexican thug "chemist"
>from that gang that 76 went up against that looked like they came from Batman and Robin with the neon skeleton paint
>combat healer
>gun fires stim syringes, have to aim and fire at team to heal them
>left click fires healing darts
>right fires short DoT darts
>some kind of damaging ability like a molotov or something
>ult is idk whatever
>>
File: 1429157069964.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429157069964.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
native american shaman forest ranger

>zipline that his team can use and is invisiblle to the enemy team *nearly infinite range*
>a healing spring that functions like a jump pad, it heals everytime someone jumps off of it and it passively heals every second
>A right click that marks a target so all attacks against this player are aimassisted, essentially making their hit box bigger
>A main attack electro saw that does enormous damage if the enemy moves towards the player when it's out. Essentially a keep away and something that lets you assassinate if you land ontop of them
>His ult is a refresher that refreshes all abilities and all ults gain 20% charge
>>
File: 1416110663229.gif (500 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
1416110663229.gif
500 KB, 245x180
>>342883721
A Mexican drug dealer? With syringes too, not even lighter drugs. They would never hear the fucking end of it lmao.
Though I think it would be cool to have a support that fucks up your aim. Like if he lands his projectiles your screen either starts to shake or sway, or your controls get reversed.
>>
>>342883080
>Maybe make E make you do slightly more damage to that target instead of them getting a damage boost?
Too similar to orb of discord then, the idea was to have it function similarly to taunting in action games. The best alternative is probably having it slow the target's movement speed, which synergizes with the character's short range, and is still a big risk with certain enemies.
>We could go totally crazy and say that when ult is up then E resets on kills.
That would replace gaining armor on hit then. Maybe he would taunt everybody in an AOE when he uses his ult?
>He could be a single target beast, and it would be balanced in the sense that he has to be up close and possibly surrounded.
That's the plan
>>
>>342884274
>native american shaman forest ranger
>invisible to the enemy
>nearly infinite range
>healing jump pad
>aim assist
>assassinate
Literally kill yourself.

There should be a character that assists others' cool downs though.
>>
>>342884494
There really should be more supports that either buff or debuff. Healing is so boring.
>>
>>342884826
I agree, thats why I said stuff that fucks up your controls or aim.
>>
>>342884274
>zipline that his team can use and is invisiblle to the enemy team *nearly infinite range*
Sounds like bullshit, have it be visible but very hard to notice, and the character has to manually place both ends, making it take like 5 secs to place down one end.
>a healing spring that functions like a jump pad, it heals everytime someone jumps off of it and it passively heals every second
healing spring or jump pad pick one
>A right click that marks a target so all attacks against this player are aimassisted, essentially making their hit box bigger
That sounds like a nightmare combined with hanzo, no thanks
>A main attack electro saw that does enormous damage if the enemy moves towards the player when it's out. Essentially a keep away and something that lets you assassinate if you land ontop of them
this is stupid unless they move at zenyatta speeds
>His ult is a refresher that refreshes all abilities and all ults gain 20% charge
actually interesting idea that also sounds stupidly abusable
>>
>>342884821
His only physical attack is a melee weapon to balance out his insane abilities. Hes more a vertical mobility hero and counter to high movement heroes. I also wanted a support that could help shitty team mates out.
>>
File: Big_MASK.jpg (9 KB, 270x219) Image search: [Google]
Big_MASK.jpg
9 KB, 270x219
how about a luchador?
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 197x255
Harley
>Defense
>Really old short redneck dude with overalls, robot gloves, boots and robot glasses
>150 health
>Weapon is a 1/1 ammo dart gun
>Takes time to reload
>150 damage
>First ability switches the dart to either poison or slow down the target
Dart feathers have different colors
>Poison is purple
>Slow down is green
>Second ability lets you see behind walls for five seconds with robot glasses
>Ten second cooldown
>Ultimate upgrades his dart gun to have ulimited ammo for a limited amount of time
>Legendary skins include Gnome and Elf which are recolors of each other
>Other legendary skins are Backwoods and Wilderness which are also recolors of each other
>>
File: 1465285655751.jpg (144 KB, 1280x2200) Image search: [Google]
1465285655751.jpg
144 KB, 1280x2200
>>342884274
>>342885146
>>342885227
I want you three to go and never come back.
>>
Some Support
m1: A regular-ass pistol like D.Va and Mercy's
Shift: Puts a banner, machine, totem, something, I dunno, down that deals low damage to enemies in an area, through walls and shit, and gives allies near it a buff of some kind like less damage taken and regeneration, fuck. Can place three at a time, destroyable by enemies.
E: Puts down a launch pad and can launch himelf/allies. Destroyable by enemies. Distance isn't too far, maybe about the same as Winston's jump.
Q: Triples the range and effectiveness of the banner/machines/totems/dildoes and makes them temporarily invulnerable.

100 armor/100 health

I hope you liked my terrible idea, that'll be $500 blizz
>>
>>342885384
Fuck off
>>
File: 1466910965132.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1466910965132.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>342885732
lol
>>
>>342885146
Gappler hero, please. I want this.
>>
gangsta rapper that isnt really about that life (support class), 50 health/100 armor

M1 is dual wielding hitscan pistols, high damage with shit accuracy since he fires them gangsta style
E throws out ammo packs to allies, doubling the ammo count of their current magazine
Passive is that he can run around and stockpile health pickups from the map, up to 4
Shift throws out stockpiled health packs if none are stockpiles it thorws out 50 health packs with a cooldown
Ult gets both parties TURNT UP, allies get increased movement speed one a one time heal, enemies get faded and have reduced accuracy
>>
>>342874665
>hazmat suit guy
>M1 and M2 fires differing colored sludge
>M1 is a green sludge that damages enemies
>M2 is a blue sludge that heals allies
>A direct hit with sludge will damage/heal a certain amount + some dot/hot
>not getting a direct hit, the sludge upon contact with something will form a ball of sludge at the ground
>enemy/ally running over the damage/heal ball of sludge on ground will gain its dot/hot effects
>can have 3 of each sludge type out sitting on the ground. Making more will cause previous sludges to degrade to nothing

>shift is a frontal cone ability.
>press shift to start building pressure
>press M1 or M2 to release a frontal cone of appropriate sludge type
>gives slight buffs to sludge
>also pushes you back some
>if M1 or M2 isn't clicked the pressure busts a hose forcing a reload

>E is a long cooldown sludge spray to give an ally armor
>not as much armor as torb

>Q throws down a large gas cannister
>releases aoe gas
>does less damage than Mei's Q
>also very slightly heals allies standing in it
>major effect is it severely limits enemy's sight
>Widow's ult and Hanzo's radar arrow can negate the effect
>Also makes Torb turrets have a difficult time locking on
>>
>>342886962
>that q
>sight removal

No
I would demand a refund if shit like this gets added. I fucking hate games that do this.
>>
>>342887292
it's not sight removal
>>
A guy with a big sword
>>
>>342874665
LOL OVERWATCH AND MEMES AND REFERENCES AND TUMBLR!!!!
>>
File: 1465698741367.jpg (70 KB, 864x755) Image search: [Google]
1465698741367.jpg
70 KB, 864x755
>ITT we are glad /v/ doesn't actually make anything
>>
>>342887512
Not him, it clearly says "major effect is it severely limits enemy's sight"
This means that you have a "blinded" effect. Which is sight removal.
>>
>>342887934
severely limit =/= blind

my idea behind it is enemies in it can't see past it and enemies outside it can't see inside. that's pretty limiting in visibility
>>
>>342887778
I dunno, I like this idea
>>342880759
>>
>>342874665
ive got a stealth based hero.

retro black and white cartoon style girl.
can only move on walls, shift lets her jump to another wall.
shes projected onto the wall by a little ufo thing but shooting her still hurts her because reasons.
her weapon is a slingshot, slow fire rate but high damage.
pressing e puts down a fake spray on the wall that explodes when an enemy gets close enough to it.
ult lets her steal an enemy's third dimension, sticking them on the wall and letting her run around in 3d. her weapon and speed are better in 3d space, and hopefully the enemy is severely hindered by being 2d.
>>
>>342888121
okay that could be cool if you actually said that.

Making a monkey romp room would be pretty neet.
>>
Human tracker with an omnic wolf-looking "pet"

Primary weapon: Hunting rifle. High damage per shot, but needs to be reloaded after every shot. Hitscan but with damage fall-off making him most useful mid-range instead of as a long-range sniper.
Secondary weapon: Device that heals the pet at 20% of its max health per second.
Shift: Camouflage, making him nearly invisible. Instantly broken if he's damaged or fires, moving creates a wavy effect that makes it obvious to the enemy that you're there.
E: Point it at an area to have the pet scout it out and attack nearby enemies. Point it at a specific enemy to have the pet attack them. Point it at a specific friendly to have the pet follow them. Pet tries to run back to you if it's under fire from enemies at mid range or further and isn't assigned to a friendly.
Passive: All enemies within line-of-sight with the pet show up for you.
Ult: Increases pet damage and health for 10 seconds, control it directly.

Pet: Attacks at melee range only. Can do a "pouncing charge" with a 10 second cooldown that knocks down an enemy if successful. If it "dies", it can be revived by using your secondary weapon for 5 full seconds. It does not respawn with you when you die unless it's also "dead." Can jump well enough to follow you and any ally you assign it to no matter where they go, but is unable to teleport.

I don't want to give detailed numbers because I'd probably make it unbalanced as fuck, this is concept only.
>>
>>342888121
so like a smokescreen?
>>
>>342880759
>right click makes them dodge
won't be able to dodge anything on that 20 tick, senpai
>>
>All these retards wanting invisibility or spy abilities
It ruined TF2 and it will run Overwatch if they are ever dumb enough to implement it. Spy checking is a mechanic that is tedious as fuck,spys themselves NEVER fucking work at comp levels so its a literal meme-class.
>>
File: 1464807592007.jpg (13 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1464807592007.jpg
13 KB, 500x287
A character who can get four gold medals nearly every game and actually have it matter.

Like, each gold medal makes your ten year old Brazillian teammates pick one less sniper and throw one less teamfight.
>>
Character based on either tokusatsu or magical girl shows, not sure which. would probably have the alternative as one of its legendary skins.

Start off as basically out-of-mech Dva with a sword instead of guns just for variance's sake. Not sure what the abilities would be, I'm thinking something like the attack buff mercy can give with her staff or maybe a defense one.

When the ult drops though you henshin. From there you have much more HP, stronger attacks, etc.

Now the problem is I have no idea how to make this ult work. I guess a timer until it resets to normal mode is the only way to make it work.
>>
>>342885227
Best one
>>
>>342874665
support character
>theme: angry/glitch omnic thats fucking pissed, basically an omnic SHODAN
>m1: fires a stream of glitchy looking "plasma" that has a range/damage drop off. 100 ammo. Looks like the video power from infamous SS, but without the blue/red. 100 ammo. If you can get all 100 ammo to connect, will have around the same dps as lucio.
>m2: turns transparent. He's still visible, maybe harder to see at long distances. All attacks pass through him in this mode, but he cannot move, shoot, or use any abilities. He also cannot be healed, and him being transparent on a point does not count as a cap/contest. CD is 1:1 ratio for time active, and CD does NOT reset after death, or changing character.
>ability 1: fires a single glitchy spear of "plasma" for a second thats similar to his m1, but does a bit less damage and has no range/damage drop off. On contact, saps ult charge of an enemy and gives it to character. The more damage done, the more charge sapped. 10 second CD.
>ability 2: throws a canister similar to mcrees pocket sand, but slower and with more range/height. Upon contact with ground, a small aoe will be released .5 seconds after contract, similar in size to 76's healing pool. Any enemies who walk into this aoe have their abilities disabled for 8 seconds. Any abilities in use are immediately canceled, such as roadhogs hook or reapers wraith form, and will be on CD for 4 seconds longer than usual. Ults are not affected, and abilities already on CD are also not affected. 12 second CD.
>ult: slowest charging ult in the game. forms an aoe around character a bit bigger than zens, any characters caught in the aoe will have their health leeched, and allies caught in the aoe will have their health healed at a rate relative to the enemies in the field. The more health to leech, the stronger the heals. character can shoot in this state but not use any abilities, and is vulnerable to attack, but he will also be healed.
>health: 150 regular health.
>>
Grit
150hp 150 armor soldier with an LMG 100/100 ammo.

Secondary fire is a smoke grenade that blocks line of sight for 4 seconds. Torb turret can't see through the smoke.

Shift has him deploy a mini frontal shield. Slows him to walk speed but increases his accuracy and gives him a 300 strength shield on the front and a 50 armor boost to himself and nearby allies.

E is a concussion grenade, which slows the move and turn rate of enemies caught in the aoe by 75-10% depending on how close they were to the grenade going off.

Ultimate is a seeker grenade bomblet, it has limited tracking around walls and such and deals 50 damage 10 times in an aoe. You can shoot each bomb as they have 30 health each.
Ultimate charges about 25% faster than most others.
>>
>>342875870
>Auto-aim
>E is identical to Mei's ult
>Ult is fucking worthless
Throw it in the trash.
>>
I would like to see someone that has a Tribes ski mechanic and builds up armor/shield by going fast, the idea being you tank up and gottagofast into the point.

Also would like a hero that can negate healing, maybe as an aoe ult
>>
>Mini Omnic (that one seen in an early Overwatch image)
Spider-like, can crawl on walls and ceilings. Very small in size, but has the least health of the entire cast at a mere 100.
Armed with a support-based weapon, Mini Omnic fires a rapid series of seeking projectiles that target allies, healing them from long range.
Alternate fire, non-tracking linear projectiles to do some damage to enemies.
Both are preferably done from a discreet, high vantage point or some other concealment.

In addition to being a long range healer, Mini Omnic can jump on to the back of any allied Hero, attaching itself to them and granting them an extra layer of health in the form of +50 Shields. While hitching a ride, Mini is 'invulnerable' and is able to fire its primary weapon like it were a shoulder mounted cannon. If the ally dies, Mini drops to the ground and is likely going to die a moment after.

SHIFT - Mini performs a super long leap, ideal for escaping and making contact with ceilings/walls/allies to immediately latch on.

E - A disruptive explosive with a large radius but deals small damage, any enemy hit by the blast has their damage output reduced for a period of time. Another useful tool to possibly aid in Mini's escape, or to shoot out and help allies in a firefight.

Q - A long-lasting Ultimate Aura that slightly improves several parameters of all allies on the team, and greatly improves the parameters of whichever ally that Mini is backpacking on. Rate of attack, reload time, movement speed, Ability cooldown, etc... each gets a minor buff for the duration.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
Just scribbled this up a few days ago.

He'll be the dead husband of widowmaker, revived by Mercy into a sort of ghost like mist, similar to Johann Kraus from Hellboy. (he's all misty cuz he was revived using an early/primitive version of mercy's revive ult). He possess a robotic body he made for himself after being revived to help him with experiments and what not, (he was a scientist, not just a good overwatchh agent, after all) and if you can't already tell by the legs, he's good at jumping. He is somewhat mentally unstable, (being killed by yout wife, then being revived into a ghostly mist man will do that to ya) and will yell mean shit and stuff about hating Widowmaker from time to time. (He secretly wants to save her though).

Not quite sure what his attacks will be yet, but this is what I have so far:

CLASS: Tank. (He's a little taller than Zarya, so about 7-8 feet tall).

RIGHT-CLICK: uses telekinetic, force like power to pull rocks out of the ground to throw at people.
L-SHIFT: Jump, similar to Winston's, but using his telekinetic he can grab ahold of the walls of buildings (or whatever incline he jumps toward) and push himself off of it to do a chain of up to 5 jumps, with about a second of time to run on the wall (similar to lucio) or stay attached to the wall to quickly find another. Cool down: 8 seconds

ULTIMATE: "Hostile Takeover." His mist-like ghostly body leaves his robotic body to find and seep into enemy weapons and buildings (sentries, teleporters, etc). Causes 10 second failure of buildings you're caught, and temporary weapons malfunctions to nonbuilder players (effects include possible weapons jamming [meaning it has a chance that it wont be effected] emptying of ammo, forcing to reload, and generally causing hell for the enemy).

Like I said, not entirely sure what the rest of his attacks will be, but I know for sure that his playstyle will be similar to Winston's, in that he's meant to jump in and distract the enemy team.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.