[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are bethesda games so expensive this year? 50% is the lowest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 40%.png (420 KB, 754x369) Image search: [Google]
40%.png
420 KB, 754x369
Why are bethesda games so expensive this year?
50% is the lowest price wasn't like 66% last year?
Also generally this sale is just a shitfest with the only real discounts being on games from 2013 or older
>>
>>342874603
because they are jews they are doing the same shit with skyrim
>>
Yeah, the steam sales the past years have been terrible. In the beginning it was great, getting great discounts left and right. Now devs wont let their 6 year old game lower than 19.99$ for the normal non sale version. put a 50-75% on for a steam sale which is what the price of the game should be for a game that old to begin with to make it seem like a good deal.
>>
>>342874603
Bethesda games are always expensive.
I've never seen Morrowind go under 10€.
>>
>>342874603
Because they realized cucks would buy their garbage anyway.
>>
File: psst eat shit.jpg (379 KB, 1484x1484) Image search: [Google]
psst eat shit.jpg
379 KB, 1484x1484
>>342874603
>Oblivion is 40% off
>a 10 year old game is 40% off
>>
Yeah Holy fuck. I regret not getting Skyrim earlier and now its $11 CAD and the Legendary Edition is $30 CAD

Fucking hell
>>
>>342876536
same but what i dont get is why skyrim legendary edition is a bundle meanwhile fallout 3 an nv each have its goty editions as separate games
>>
>Fallout 4 has a better discount that the old games

Not like i care.
I own every game but Fallout 4 and won't get Fallout 4 till its inevitable Complete Edition gets released and a sale.
>>
>>342874603
They are both only $12, do you have to complain about everything?

Also FO4 just came out so they are going to milk anyone who wants to play the prequels
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
>be me
>loved to play fallout 4 and new vegas
>so i bought fallout 3
>on windows 10
>i was super exited to play it
>game don't stop to crash
>now this game is always here on my steam library
>he is always here when i launch steam to laught at me and my stupidity
>kill me already

Can you just help me /v/ please for the sake of god
>>
>>342876074
It makes me wonder though is this bethestads doing or did valve raise his fees for games on steam? because the entire sale seems watered down
>>
NV and 3 are on discount every other week so there's really no excuse to not already have them.

I think I bought NV ultimate for 6 dollars or something.
>>
>>342874603
if steam sales go south then everyone will just go back to piracy
>>
>>342878213
I could never play it on windows 8, if you want to just switch to Windows 7 it's the superios OS anyway
>>
>>342874603
Jews.
Skyrim Legendary is literally cheaper retail at Walmart than on Steam.
>>
>>342874603
>cutting off the actual price
>>
>>342878213
Fallout 3 breaks on every OS above Vista.

Even with all kinds of fixes it still crashes regulary on 7 and even more on anything above.

>can't even mod it because some mods make it crash even harder
>>
>>34287821
>Playing Blunder 3 on a modern OS

Update Windows Live, fuck about with config..
here you go: https://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/828937546147175081/
>>
>>342878623
Bought FO3 GOTY for like $7 a few years ago, it's $12 this year.
>>
>>342874603
they want to charge you money for mods (which are needed to fix their shitty games)
what does that tell you about their priorities
>>
>tfw they jacked up Dishonored's price too
>>
>>342879137
>bought dishonored for 10 bucks 1-2 years ago
>didn't get any of the DLCs
>DLCs are never more than 25% off

Bethesda are scum.
They do this with all their games. Loyal customers get forced to pay more than new ones.
>>
>>342874603
Because they're fucking greedy.
>>
File: Sale.jpg (20 KB, 624x128) Image search: [Google]
Sale.jpg
20 KB, 624x128
>>342875827
First time for everything.
>>
>>342878670
I'm playing it fine, modded on 7
>>
because Paid Mods, Fallout 4 and TESO all bombed and now you nerds are getting all uppity claiming you aren't going to buy Skyrim HD Remastered for XBOX SCORPIO/PS NEO

YOU BASTARDS JUST BUY TODD'S GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.