[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst Steam Sale ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13
File: share_steam_logo.png (21 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21 KB, 512x512
Is this the worst Steam Sale ever?
>>
no, next year will be worse
>>
Eh, less exciting seasonal sales is the price you pay for a return policy.
>>
>>342873616
Are companies getting jewer than ever before or is this a steam thing? All the deals are trash
>>
I got 4 games I wanted for 10€. I'm all gud bruh
Machinarium
Alpha Protocol
SpaceChem
Deadly Premonition
>>
>>342875290
Is this your first sale? those are like steam sale starter pack
>>
>>342875290
Have fun with space chem after the third planet or so, that game humbled the fuck out of me.
>>
File: spacechem level 1.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spacechem level 1.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>342875290
>SpaceChem
Good taste
>>
>>342875534
I just wanna see if I can do it, cost 1€
>>
>>342875452
I've been pretty slow over the years
>>
It's the worst, but that's like saying the previous ones were average and this one is absolute horseshit.

The previous sales were incredible and gave great discounts, and now we're just not getting those amazing deals any more.

It's a good sale, but the previous standard left us disappointed.
>>
File: rg.jpg (30 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
rg.jpg
30 KB, 500x282
>>342875586
That looks really boring.
>>
>>342875975
I think it exists to break the spirits of those who would call themselves intelligent
>>
>hurr I only got 50-75% off, what a rip off!
Let's be real, they had to get rid of the daily deals/community picks/flash sales because they have refunds now, so they'd have to deal with a lot of people buying games at the beginning of the sale and then asking for a refund if they get a flash sale. And waiting to purchase a game to see if it goes on a flash sale while you're sleeping was kind of annoying too.

I still got plenty of good games for cheap, I don't get what everybody is complaining about.
>>
bought Vermintide for 13 bucks, but yeah, no daily deals and no flash sales make th sales fucking boring

Also Steamguard not letting me to trade my shit
>>
>>342873616
>Microsoft RTS Collection cheaper than ever
>worst sale
>>
Eh, it was ok for me, but it's my first stream sale.
Got Deus Ex, Nidhogg, Recettear, World End Económica, Simcity 4 and Worms Armaggedon for around 15 bucks. That's ok for me.
>>
File: 85201.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
85201.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>342875290
>Machinarium
wasn't it a free flash game when it came out? not worth your money anyway
>Alpha Protocol
good choice
>SpaceChem
never played it
>Deadly Premonition
good choice
>>
File: 1440781684493.jpg (9 KB, 135x121) Image search: [Google]
1440781684493.jpg
9 KB, 135x121
>dont want people to buy a game and then refund it if it gets a flash deal
>and yet refunding a game for this very reason is officially considered not abuse
>>
>>342875975
It's a pure puzzle game. No mechanical skill is really required, apart from being able to use a mouse and keyboard.

The game basically gives you several ingredients which you need to manipulate into some shape/form. It's also hugely open ended, and there are no pre-determined "right or wrong" ways to beat a level. It's a pure engineering/problem solving game which is its appeal.
>>
A lot of games that were 75% off previous sales are now 40% off or lower
>>
Why even bother with this sale or any future Steam sale when G2A is much much cheaper?

I really don't get it.
>>
>>342882308
G2A promotes ID theft and demotes supporting developers.

That's why. You're a bigger cancer if you buy from G2A than pirating, dumbass.
>>
This sale is bullshit

Morrowind is 8 bucks, I've seen it for so much less.
>>
>>342882468
If you want to support developers why are you buying their games years after the fact when all they get is a couple dollars?
>>
>>342882468
Developers are paid upfront, retard. All Steam sales do is throw whatever cut they get after Steam to the publisher.
>>
>>342873616

Got Quake for 2.50 to finally stop downloading shit from 50 different places whenever I want to play it

and it's quite easy to use darkplaces with it
>>
Each year is more and more boring. Less games to buy, no flash sales remove that excitement from the sales and in general the deals seem too safe.
So far I havent bought a thing.
>>
>>342882647
I bought a physical goty edition of morrowind for 6bucks online. In wraps too no less. Some sales huh.
>>
>>342873616
Last year is was mostly indie games. This was a lot better then the last 2 big sales. (2015 winter, and 2015 summer)
>>
>>342882871
>If you want to support developers why are you buying their games years after the fact when all they get is a couple dollars?
because I'm voting with my dollar how much I think their product is worth, idiot.
>>342883040
>Developers are paid upfront
what are you trying to say?
just because someone buys keys with stolen credit cards doesn't mean the developer won't get a chargeback. Are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>342883269
>because I'm voting with my dollar how much I think their product is worth, idiot.
Your vote means literally nothing to them when you buy a $60 product 7 years later for a couple dollars, you dense faggot.

>what are you trying to say?
Developers are paid up front for their work, you dense faggot. They aren't paid on sales, and even if they were, how much do you think they would get after Steam and Producer cuts? Fucking nothing. You aren't supporting developers, you're just pretending you are through ignorance for some false sense of superiority.

>just because someone buys keys with stolen credit cards doesn't mean the developer won't get a chargeback. Are you mentally challenged?
I don't think you know how any of this works.
>>
just refunded these list of games
>rocket league
>skullgirls
>huniecam
>stalker bundle
>>
>>342883697
>Your vote means literally nothing
Actually, it means everything when I'm telling them "I will buy your product at this price", nigger
>Developers are paid up front for their work
yeah, because publishers totally don't decide what funding to give a developer based on a game's sales FUCKING CUNT
>I don't think you know how any of this works.
I don't think you've considered anything past your first initial thoughts.

Use some common sense, jesus, you're naive.
>>
>>342884073
>Actually, it means everything when I'm telling them "I will buy your product at this price", nigger
No. 7 year sales are almost non-factors to them. Stop pretending like they care about your pocket change when 90% of their income comes from the first few months.

>yeah, because publishers totally don't decide what funding to give a developer based on a game's sales FUCKING CUNT
See above, you dense faggot. No fucking producer in the world is trying to figure out how to capture that sweet 'couple NEET bucks almost a decade later' market.

>Use some common sense, jesus, you're naive.
Don't ever call me Jesus again, you dense faggot.
>>
>>342883859
I wish I had the chance to refund rocket league. Its fun enough for like 4-5 hours, but after that its so stale and boring that I just wish that I hadnt spent money on it.
>>
>>342884431
>dense faggot
>dense faggot
I don't want to argue with someone who blatantly disregards the other person's statements as "non-factors" and can't come up with an original insult to boot.

Cunt off, Jesus.
>>
>>342879531
Why would I create more work for myself? Now everythings flash sale!
>>
>>342884741
Kind of ironic how you're blatantly disregarding my statements.

Keep pretending that $8 you spent on STALKER or whatever you're buying supports developers in any way, while anyone with sense will get it for half the price at G2A.
>>
File: expyoy.png (43 KB, 609x301) Image search: [Google]
expyoy.png
43 KB, 609x301
>Now everythings flash sale!
i wish
>>
someone makes this shitty ass thread every single year

Witcher 2 for less than a Big Mac
>>
>>342875290

Did you check to see if they're more expensive now than they were in previous sales?

Far Cry 2 is.
Lisa is.
Tomb Raider is.

Three games I was going to buy, but I didn't, because I could see with a simple price history search that the deals weren't actually good compared to last summer and winter sale.

I hope you did the same research before buying those.
>>
Yes, but every Steam sale is worse than the last.

The reason why this Steam sale is the worst is because the sensible people who had fears that the removal of daily and flash sales would result in worse sales overall ended up being right.
>>
>>342884784
>Now everythings flash sale!
I guess.
>>
I bought like 12 games and 3 of them were indie. good sale for me
>>
>>342884563
literally the case for 95% of video games
>>
>>342873616
It's pretty shit for big titles, but it's alright if you're interested in indie stuff

So technically the same as most steam sales, only that the sales have gotten worse every year
>>
>>342873616

No, you already bought all the games you wanted in the past years
>>
>>342885717
No, the sales have been much better since that shit stopped.
>>
>>342875586
>TIS-100 was baby food compared to this
I just can't do SpaceChem. Whenever I solve a puzzle it's on accident from doing a bunch of fucking retarded attempts and happen to somehow do about half of what's needed and figuring out the rest.
>>
>>342890728
>I just can't do SpaceChem. Whenever I solve a puzzle it's on accident from doing a bunch of fucking retarded attempts and happen to somehow do about half of what's needed and figuring out the rest.

Unless you've reached complete enlightement you can't play SpaceChem
>>
Fuck flash sales, that shit was stressful as hell.
>>
>spacechem thread
Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real chem goin' down
Welcome to the SpaceChem
Here's your chance do your dance at the SpaceChem
Alright

Come on and slam and welcome to the chem
Come on and slam if you want to chem
>>
>>342890490
>the sales have been much better since that shit stopped.

Look at the current deals. Morrowind for $9 when it was consistently a $5 game during sales. Fallout 3, another game that used to go for $5 is now going for $12. The Hitman and Tomb Raider collections both have worse discounts than previous sales. Oniken and Odallus, two games that were on sale LAST WEEK and had better deals then than they do now. Games that used to get sales now have no sale.

The deals are objectively worse with flash sales and daily deals gone. You were goaded into a false sense of security with the last two major sales and now you're getting bent over backward and fucked.
>>
File: 1418757835143.jpg (30 KB, 313x412) Image search: [Google]
1418757835143.jpg
30 KB, 313x412
>>342882297
This, fuck this sale, even indie games aren't going as low as they used to be
>>342882468
Good goy :^)
>>
>>342891401
The old system is not sustainable with refunds. It's simple as that. People wanted refunds and cried all the time about it. You're a manchild if you can't accept the disadvantages along the advantages change brings since there will be always two sides to a coin.
>>
>>342892265
>The old system is not sustainable with refunds.
Yes it is. Valve doesn't consider requesting a refund because a game went on sale right after you bought it as abuse.

The only people who cry about refunds are the people who buy shitty games that no one wants. Nobody refunds good games, and people are less likely to refund a mediocre game if it's cheap.

A mediocre game that sells for $5 is much less likely to be refunded than a mediocre game that sells for $15.
>>
>>342892535
>are the people who buy shitty games that no one wants.
Pardon me, the people who MAKE shitty games that no one wants are the only people that cry about refunds.
>>
>fallout 4 is 50 off but new vegas is 40 off
wow okay i guess
>>
>>342892535
It's abusable and that's the end of the story. We're on the internet. It's common sense to think about the lowest scum when implementing mechanics and the steam audience proved more than once that they love to abuse the hell out of the system.
>>
>>342892889
>worse game needs a bigger discount to be sold to the average player
Wow
>>
>>342873616
Yes Anon, THIS is the worst sale ever, just like the previous one was the worst ever, and the one before that and so on.

It has nothing to do with the fact that you most likely already have most of the games you want, no, sales have definitely decreased in quality.
>>
>>342893151
nevertheless i want to buy the fallout series 75 off like they used to be, excluding FO4 of course
>>
>>342893080
>It's abusable and that's the end of the story.
So are refunds in real life, yet there are sales and rebates. Abuse always accounts for a very small percentage of transactions.

Are you telling me that a company with such a dominant platform that they work full time on is somehow incapable of properly sorting out abuse from legitimate refund claims? If you are, then Steam has no business existing.

Tell me, how does having worse sale prices overall somehow mitigate refund abuse? After all, if people are forced to pay more to buy those same games that used to be much cheaper, wouldn't there be more of an incentive to request a refund? I'd really like to know how you'll try to weasel your way out of answering this question.
>>
>>342893992
Steam refunds are not cherrypicking, you're delusional if you think steam would provide a massive workforce to process refunds manually. Everything under 3 hours can be refundend immediately.
>if people are forced to pay more to buy those same games that used to be much cheaper
People are not forced to pay anything. They are willingly paying the price of the game so there is no question about the price being a factor of refunding something.

It's manchildish to think something should be priced now as it was priced once in the past. That kind of thought makes no sense at all.
>>
This was my first steam sale.

I got everything I want for cheap.

I know you can find stuff for just as cheap year round, but I still got my moneys worth.

Guess it happens buddy.
>>
i have 19.70 burgers in my account. give me recommendations on whats good. im bored.
>>
>>342894629
>Steam refunds are not cherrypicking, you're delusional if you think steam would provide a massive workforce to process refunds manually.
So you're saying that Valve is incapable of running a service properly. Even EA is better at running Origin's support than Valve is at running Steam support.

>They are willingly paying the price of the game so there is no question about the price being a factor of refunding something.
Refund abuse typically involves buying a game and using that as a demo to see whether you like the game or not. Charging more for that game increases the risk of abuse since, as stated previously, a mediocre game sold at $5 is less likely to be refunded than one that sold for $15. Of course, that could be avoided entirely if developers would release proper demos, but that's another matter.

>It's manchildish to think something should be priced now as it was priced once in the past. That kind of thought makes no sense at all.
These are digital goods with no supply constraints. The typical "supply and demand" argument doesn't work when talking about ones and zeroes that can be infinitely duplicated. Likewise, charging $9 now for a 14 year old game like Morrowind that consistently went on sale for $5 for years is a poor sale.
>>
File: 1415586288126.jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1415586288126.jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>tfw you can't get 4packs anymore
>>
Is Banished good? I heard it's pretty fun but lacks any significant late game conflict, is this true?
>>
>>342884784
Not really.
>>
>>342895768
Your argument is all about "I don't like it" at this point so why even bother?

At this point there is no way to know someone abuses refunds. With flash sales there is an opportunity to obviously abuse the system. Remove it and you can keep the system completely neutral and automatic. Devs can price their games however they want. They don't need your armchair analysis.
>>
Yes.

And it could have been glorious if it weren't nigger prices. Wtf is this 50% bullshit? If GTA or Witcher 3 were more than 50% it would be mucfh better. And they also had Arkahm Knight, Metal Gear Solid V, and literally a shitton of indies (most of which aren't even on sale, like Shovel Knight or Ori)

And i'm mentioning only really known titles. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>342882468
Dozens of purchases, none of them disabled or unsuccessful. Only times I ever had to contact support were when I wanted to cancel the optional dollar/month shield subscription that they offered me. They even gave me a 20% coupon for talking to them, which I then used to get the already discounted Witcher 3. They're a good company if you don't act like an idiot.

Next time you go there to buy, remember to look at who is actually selling the game :)
>>
>>342884073
>yeah, because publishers totally don't decide what funding to give a developer based on a game's sales FUCKING CUNT
t. someone who doesn't actually work in the industry, or any industry with contracts

Profits are divided up as bonuses over time.
>>
File: 045.png (120 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
045.png
120 KB, 600x595
>>342873616
It's because PC gaming is dieing you blind cuck
>mfw playing exclusives in PS4

Stay mad negros, kek
>>
>>342898114

Fuck this, there's also no Legend of Heroes on a good deal. Only the first one is 50%. Old as fuck games, people waiting on a third chapter a new saga and still this bullshit? That's why nobody buys Falcom/Xseed games.

There's problably even more shit. Oh yeah, the fucking prices. life is strange is that fucking expensive? Wtf, this indie shit is now telltale or something?

Damn Gabe. You let us down.

What do we have? Fucking Stardew Valley for 10 dollars? (it should be 5)

Anyone who says this is a good sale only has steam for less than a year.
>>
>>342884563
nigga what. That's like saying soccer gets stale. It's a game with a very high skill ceiling. After 5 hours you probably never even hit an aerial
>>
>>342897636
My argument is that the sales are objectively worse now with the removal of flash and daily deals, which you cannot refute.

My argument is also that Valve is incapable of properly handling a service like Steam since they are incapable of properly sorting out legitimate support tickets from abusive ones. Abuse is a pattern, and the fact that Valve cannot recognize a pattern of abuse and take proper action speaks volumes.

>With flash sales there is an opportunity to obviously abuse the system.
Without flash sales the system can still be abused. You're saying that just because a system can be abused that's reason enough to get rid of it, which is a retarded thing to think. After all, anything can be abused.

>Devs can price their games however they want.
Which is exactly what they did before, only now there's no reason for them to maintain the sales they used to offer since daily deals and flash sales no longer exist.
>>
The best steam sales are your first ones.
I remember the days of the thq packs and the like.
50 buckaroos for like 30 aaa games.
Now i have everything, all i bought this sale was dying light everything edition, i had pirated it at release, replayiing the main campaign and i'll move on to the dlcs after, its still pretty gud.
>>
>>342890490
yeah nah lol

If you think this is better then you clearly didn't use Steam until a couple years ago.
>>
>>342892669
They both cry an equal amount imo. Seems like every steam forum either has beggars or refund trolls, and it spills into the review section all the time.
>>
>>342898443
PC has done nothing but grow in its entire existence
>>
>>342898590
Sales being worse is completely irrelevant to the argument.
>Without flash sales the system can still be abused
Irrelevant since no one can prove it.
>>
>>342875586
Seems like a difficult game, is it worth to buy it?
>>
>>342873616
No the winter sale was.

Accounts were compromised
>>
>>342896524

You can. There's a Rocket league 4-pack which is a nice deal. In fact, if anyone wants to give me a copy...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/edgylord/
>>
I bought a Saber instead this time around
>>
>>342899239
Yeah, but only for games that launched before the refund system or something.
I was going to get helldivers with my friends, but since there are no 4 packs anymore we'll be skipping a lot of these co-op games.
>>
>>342898456
Valve doesn't set the prices. Xseed chooses whether or not to put their game on sale. The most input Valve has is the email they send out to inform developers that a sale is near.
>>
>>342884964
>G2A
>G2A
>G2A

You're fucking retarded and cannot be expected to be taken seriously.

I either pirate my shit or steam. GoG and bundles are acceptable too though. You are just cancer.
>>
>>342899053
>Sales being worse is completely irrelevant to the argument.
It isn't since the argument started from being about how awful the sale was due to the sale prices.

>Irrelevant since no one can prove it.
Are you really that monumentally dense? The refund system exists with or without flash sales, ergo it can be abused with or without flash sales.
>>
>>342884741
You literally just called him "nigger" and you're saying that he's the unoriginal one? Y'all are both fucking idiots, but at least he's right.
>>
>>342896524
Nigga what? Yeah you can. I just looked at Renegade ops and that has 4 packs.

Usually games that are $20 or cheaper individually get 4-packs (4 for the price of 2.5 or 3)
>>
>>342898114
>>342898456

Man, why isn't there a bigger discount on Dark Souls II and III? I'm sure people would grab 1 too.
>>
>>342890728
Welcome to science. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>342900036
>t isn't since the argument started from being about how awful the sale was due to the sale prices.
Wrong. It started when I explained why flash sales don't work. Your reading comprehension is beyond awful.

>The refund system exists with or without flash sales, ergo it can be abused with or without flash sales
Flash sales don't exist. You might have hit your head and forgot about it.
>>
>>342899984
>I can't defend my points so I'm just going to adhom!
>>
>>342900095
I meant you can't get 4 packs for newer games. >>342899787
>>
Only reason you think the sale is shit is because you bought every game you want in previous sales.

This sale could be technically and inarguably superior but it won't matter because you have everything you want. It's not a shit sale, just proof that video games are a terribly unsatisfying hobby.

I'm guilty though. Hundreds of games I own that I haven't even touched, as I buy more and more I'll never play. I wish video games never happened to me.
>>
File: vbeingtoldwhattodo.png (324 KB, 1577x691) Image search: [Google]
vbeingtoldwhattodo.png
324 KB, 1577x691
>>342873616
At least the begging threads finally stopped.
>>
>>342900359

Refunds have shit to do with flash sales retarded nigger.

Refunds you can get the game back as long as you didn't play it for more than 2 hours during a 14-day period that you bought the game. Anymore than that and you can't.
>>
>>342900139
Because 3 came out fairly recently still and From gets to decide the prices for their games. 1 and 2 are actually worthwhile for the price they currently have.
>>
steam sales got too popular and and wet full facebook meme level. publishers set discounts lower and lower every year and valve is too busy sinking a trillion dollars into vr to come up with a fun meta for the community to have fun with.

it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>342900462
>Only reason you think the sale is shit is because you bought every game you want
Every thread i see two to three posters using this argument. Are you being paid or something? Do you seriously believe that everyone already bought every game they want? How is that even reasonable?
>>
>>342873616
Yes but not because of steam but because 98% of all video games coming out are fucking crap. That and they come out way less frequently than they used unless you count the constant stream of absolute indie trash coming out every day.
>>
Has anyone played Ys Origin, is it worth $6?
>>
>>342900618
You can easily abuse flash sales with refunds. I know you can't understand that simple concept.
>>
>>342899787
What would happen if you bought 4 and returned 3? Would it be the same as getting 1 at 3/4 the price?
>>
File: 1221281668140.jpg (9 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1221281668140.jpg
9 KB, 250x167
>>342900563
>FRAMES
>>
>>342900563
They never stopped.
People have been begging in every cartr8 thread. They also moved to the Steam community where you're allowed to beg for shit.
>>
>>342900754
Because that's where I'm at, I look through the games on sale and everything that interests me is already in my library. I'm endlessly sifting through games I don't care about.

Sitting at just over 400 games and I think I'm done buying Steam games, save for classics we don't have yet and future releases.
>>
>>342900862
Wouldn't that be denied as abuse of the system? Or is it really unconditional if it's under the 2-hour/14 day limit? (I've never refunded a game so I never looked into it)
>>
>>342900462
>I'm guilty though. Hundreds of games I own that I haven't even touched, as I buy more and more I'll never play. I wish video games never happened to me.

Stop projecting your own experiences on everyone else.

The sale is shit, and that's coming from someone who probably has a larger library than you. Wanna know why? Because I have a Chrome extension that tells me about every discount since Steam was in diapers. The data is not hard to acquire.
>>
>>342900462

Not with these 30%-50% sales. Summer/winter sales used to be about 75% and higher with only the real expensive shit being 50%.
>>
>>342901142
So you think because that's where you're at, that must be where everyone is at.

Don't be such a narcissist. You aren't a trendsetter.
>>
>>342895714
Factorio is exactly 20 and it wont go on discount. Sell some cards and get sucked in
>>
Anyone else waiting to see what's in the humble monthly bundle to avoid potential doubles?
>>
>>342901220
Yes they take anything no questions asked.

Also how would they deny you refunding something if you effectively abuse the system after you already refunded something?
>>
>>342873616
>removed flash sales meaning I don't have to check three times a day to see if something I want went on sale
>removed voting so garbage like Skyrim doesn't keep getting the spotlight instead of something good
>no gimmicky shit like the game last year

Don't see what you're problem is it's nice to have a sale that's finally just deals again.
>>
>>342901421
>can no longer get a non-pirated copy of games like FONV or Oblivion/Morrow for the price of a few McDonalds dollar menu items.

I truly feel sorry for anybody who is just getting into video games.
>>
>>342900462
my 30 game wish list says otherwise but you're a cocksucking valveskill so
>>
>>342900462
>want to buy oblivion instead of going and digging up my disc
>check store
>$12 for the GOTY
>check the summer sale from four years ago
>$5
>>
People problably haven't been paying attention. Resident Evil 6 and Mafia 2 are more expensive now than when they were on sale some weeks ago. Same goes for a lot of other games.

Newfags and literal summerfags.
>>
>>342900359
>Wrong. It started when I explained why flash sales don't work. Your reading comprehension is beyond awful.
Wrong, it started when I stated that the people who had concerns over the removal of daily deals and flash sales resulting in worse deals turned out to be right. YOUR reading comprehension is beyond awful.

>Flash sales don't exist. You might have hit your head and forgot about it.
You're ignoring the argument. We're about the refund system here in addition to the objectively worse sale prices. Were flash sales still in place, the refund system could be abused. Without flash sales being in place, the refund system can be abused. The refund system can be abused no matter what happens. You're saying that just because the refund system can be abused that means that flash sales cannot exist. This is not the case.

We're going around in circles and you're too inept to provide a legitimate counterargument.
>>
>>342901807

The crisis has literally hit us all.
>>
>>342901807
If you already own the disk why not just download the ISO?
>>
Anyone knows if Kenshi has a decent amount of content now?
I played a really bare-bones build back in early 2013.
>>
File: 1466893303847.jpg (32 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1466893303847.jpg
32 KB, 320x287
>Fallout 4 is 50% off
>Doom 2016 is 40% off
>Shovel Knight is still 30% off
What gives man
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.