[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So not only is the campaign's protagonist a black man, 75%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: battlefield-1-hands.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
battlefield-1-hands.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
So not only is the campaign's protagonist a black man, 75% of the playable soldiers seen in multiplayer footage are also black.

How is DICE going to be able to pass this off as historically accurate? This is outright racism and disrespect to Europeans that fought and died in a battle negros barely had a part in. This is just typical Swedish cuckery at it's finest.

And before redirecting me to /pol/, give me a reason why I don't have the right to complain.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
they're not passing it off as historically accurate, they said that when they were called out on the soldiers having automatic weapons
>>
File: 1459343187880.jpg (126 KB, 955x1217) Image search: [Google]
1459343187880.jpg
126 KB, 955x1217
Swede here. We're rewriting history and you better get used to it, shitlord.
>>
>How is DICE going to be able to pass this off as historically accurate?
They aren't, they've already said that it isn't an accurate depiction of WW1. Only one class has access to bolt action rifles, do you think that's historically accurate? Of course not, 99% of soldiers had bolt action rifles and many of the weapons in the game never saw combat.

It's not meant to be accurate, if you're expecting realism in a fucking Battlefield game you're a retard.
>>
>>342871664
People actually care about the campagin in a battlefield game?
>>
>>342872614
I think it's more to do with the fact that it's a WW1 campaign than anything else.
>>
>>342872436
Does that mean I can make a game with an inaccurate depiction of ancient Japan where everyone is white?

Imagine the fucking shitstorm that would generate.
>>
>>342872786
Happens all the time in movies and people are complaining about it, lefties just don't care because you can only be racist if you're white and lefties are the ones who are more likely to bitch and moan.
>>
SJWs hate history.
>>
Auto sage. SJW janitor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.