[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Dr. Robotnik come to be? What turns a once good soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: young robotnik.png (936 KB, 701x657) Image search: [Google]
young robotnik.png
936 KB, 701x657
How did Dr. Robotnik come to be?

What turns a once good soul onto a life of crime and maliciousness?

What is it about modern society that can break a man's resilience against the urges to commit evil and indulge in a life of sin?

How can it be a man that was once so pure and innocent became the greatest villain of our generation?
>>
File: forbidden love.png (1 MB, 849x608) Image search: [Google]
forbidden love.png
1 MB, 849x608
Was he gay?
>>
File: 1464347896681.gif (2 MB, 337x377) Image search: [Google]
1464347896681.gif
2 MB, 337x377
Nigga lives in a world of furries, his hatred is entirely justified.
>>
File: shipping.png (1 MB, 988x743) Image search: [Google]
shipping.png
1 MB, 988x743
>>
Imagine waking up in a world where half the geography was fucked up circles and half pipes and shit, and small animals ran around super fast and could speak.

Imagine how horrified you'd be. Robotnik is just a normal man, caught up in a world of insanity he doesn't understand.
>>
>>342866379
but you can fuck them, whats the problem?
>>
>>342866196
what's her name?
>>
File: yummy hubby.png (719 KB, 441x705) Image search: [Google]
yummy hubby.png
719 KB, 441x705
>"Yummy, Hubby!"
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>342866563
>his schemes are merely failed attempts to gain some sense of control over this strange and confusing world
>>
>>342866136
pingas
>>
De-ja-vu
>>
TOMORROW I'LL
>>
Vengeance against a society that would not accept his grandfather's brilliance
>>
>>342866897
That's supposed to be Six Paths Naruto because of the fireballs hovering around him.

I want to kill myself for knowing that
>>
>>342866853
He's the hero the world needs. Sonic runs down the street and cars in both directions go flying. The whole world was built to appeal to the whimsies of 1 rodent and his mutant buddies. You can't even walk to the fucking store in the Sonic universe without having to run in a giant circle and then grind a half mile of rail. Then out of nowhere some fucking crystals or some shit show up and a bunch of rodents start fighting to the death over them.
>>
>>342866756
I want that dick
>>
>>342866897
>>
>>342866379
Reminds me of that fangame

that was a pretty good game tbqh
>>
File: Mama-Robotnik.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Mama-Robotnik.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
What would Freud say? Tsk tsk
>>
>>342866379
The Adventure games are the main exception to this. Suddenly, humans everywhere!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.