[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw The Cabot House -questline was the only well written part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Lorenzo.png (1 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
Lorenzo.png
1 MB, 1440x810
yfw The Cabot House -questline was the only well written part of Fallout 4?
>shit ton of lore behind it, compared to everything else in the game, even the main story
>interesting situation
>characters that are more written than anyone else in the game
>actual moral dilemma in the end
>even had references to New Vegas, the most interesting being Emogene's and Robert House's pre-war relationship

Who else is in the immortal masterrace that freed Lorenzo?
>>
Only cucks didnĀ“t free him.
>>
>>342865759

this is literally the worst questline in the whole fallout universe. i had to fight the urge to uninstall after i completed it
>>
I thought it was a completely average questline
>>
>>342865759
This the family about immortal people? Yeah no fuck that.
>>
>>342865759
the one where you pretend to be a old comic-book character was objectively the best.
>>
>>342865759
best quest was the robot vault hotel murder mystery in the far harbour dlc
>>
>>342865759
Except there's nothing said about him knowing House personally
>>
>>342866257
They won't live for long after you either kill Lorenzo or save him
>>
>>342865964
>>342866159
>>342866257

The questline itself may be the same kind of gray mass in it's execution like every other quest in Fallout 4, but you cannot deny that a lot of though was put into the story of the quest. The Silver Shroud -quest was obviously the most fun to play, but in the end it didn't have much to it besides the wacky idea and fun dialogue.

I just find it funny when this questline focuses so much on lore, where in every other parts of the game they pretty much don't give a fuck about Fallout's story (pretending New Vegas doesn't excist) and characters have no backround to them.
>>
>>342866264
>Liking and wanting more 3 style wacky XD meme "joke" quests
>>
>>342867153
>MUH SERIOUS FALLOUT
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1440x900
>>342867535
Or you know have humor that appeals to more than teenagers.
>>
>>342867535
>two pepperonis
>not a pepperoni and a mushroom
>>
>>342867153
>everything humorous is now le epic meme xd

Go fuck yourself, Reddit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.