[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the last 3 games you played. Other people judge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1326562077439.png (164 KB, 249x498) Image search: [Google]
1326562077439.png
164 KB, 249x498
>The Last of Us Multiplayer
>MGS4
>Red Orchestra 2
>>
>>342863673
RO2
this game is still so fucking fun to play.

>Mafia II
>Overwatch
>Rocket League
>>
>>342864310
Haven't played any of the games mentioned. Hope you have fun.

>resident evil 5
>yakuza Zombies
>nier
>>
>Crypt of the Necrodancer
>Overwatch
>Prison Architect
Just bought Overwatch the past week. It's actually pretty fun, the shitposting turned me off of it but as someone had a lot of hours in TF2 I'm very much enjoying it. Also got Crypt not too long ago and it's great fun.
>>342864310
I'm no good at Rocket League besides in singles and twos, I think I might be an idiot. Fun game regardless, never played Mafia II but from what I can tell decent enough taste. thumbs up
>>342864715
literally never played one of these, so I'm just going to assume your taste is more advanced than mine. Great job!
>>
>>342864310
Mafia II is way better than most people give it credit for. Hoping 3 will be good.
>>342864715
Nier is one of those games I've been meaning to play for years. Have a bunch of PS3 exclusives I need to get.
>>
>>342865349
Nier is one of those flawed but charming games i'd say. I recently printed a custom cover for it, so I thought to finally give it a try.
>>
Rocket League
Pony Island
War for the overworld - Heart of gold
>>
>tis-100
>Hotline miami
>osu (I can´t stop send help)

>>342865089
How is necrodancer? The base idea seems pretty fun, but i´m not sure how it´s executed.
The way i see it, it´s basically turn based in the same sense legend of grimrock is turn based, only in this game the turns are synced with the music. Is that all the gameplay has to do with dancing or am i missing something?
>>
File: 1466637374914.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466637374914.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
CIV 5
Verdun
RO2
>>
Warcraft III
Warhammer Dark Omen
Mount and Blade: Warbands
>>
>>342866396
I'm really enjoying it. It's a mix of a roguelite, dungeon crawler, and rhythm game. It totally plays like a fast paced turn based game and in a lot of ways the combat makes it a puzzle game. It's a really great blend of genres.

Every movement is synced to the beat. You don't have to move every beat, but the enemies will still do their action every beat (or whatever their pattern is, sometimes 2nd or 3rd beat they do something). Each stage within a zone has different music and there are different types of music throughout the zones.
The different characters add a lot to the game because they all play differently, and some of them even have their own music. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and was really surprised by it. I'm kind of a sucker for roguelites but I'm really enjoying it. It's only 3 bucks so I'd say go for it if you think you'll enjoy it.

There's not much more to the dancing other than how the turns work, but it adds a whole different level to the experience and it somehow makes the game incredibly satisfying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.