[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyer's Remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Anyone else find Burning Blood disappointing?
>>
I'm surprised they could title the game that.

Anime games usually stay away from any kind of controversial names.
>>
File: one-piece-674-3.png (114 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-674-3.png
114 KB, 400x326
>>342860841
>Marineford edition
They weren't kidding. Did they think it was acceptable for single player to be the same first for 4 different characters.
>>
The demo kinda sucked
>>
I'll probably pick this up if there's a really good black friday sale on it or something.
>>
The roster is somehow worst than the recent Naruto games. You thought 5 different Naruto variations were bad, how about 5 Luffys, 2 Luffys in disguise, 2 Aces, 2 Sabos, 2 Smokers, and afew more dupes that are literally costume changes with NO moveset changes.
>>
I went into this game blind. From the cover I thought the story mode was going to be Dressrosa as well. The entire game was in Marineford. Doffy wasn't even in that arc yet hes on the front cover.
>>
>>342862001
What the fuck?? You're kidding, right?
>>
>>342862131
Nope, also 2 Doffys because why the fuck not. Some of these clones are also DLC, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>342862070
You fight him with Whitebeard or one of Whitebeard's side missions.
>>
>>342862276
>2 poor man's Crocodiles
good thing I didn't buy this trash
>>
I never even heard of this game until I saw the TFS LP. I know they suck at games in general, but is it really as bad as all that?
>>
>>342861762
Good god that sounds horrible, I'll just pirate it when it comes to pc in that case.
>>
>>342861762
>>342864148
It's a multiplayer focused game and should be treated as one.

People made the same retarded mistake with Anarchy Reigns.

Idiots.
>>
>>342864148
>I'll pirate it
>>
Starbound and some research convinced me to not buy DayZ.
Fuck early access games.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.